Has Bernie Sanders ever held a real job?

Bernie Sanders Was Asked to Leave Hippie Commune

The Bernie Sanders 'Rape Fantasy' Essay, Explained

The man is a legit weirdo. He also never denounced Nicholas Maduro. LOL. Praised Fidel Castro. Man is a psycho and he is the leading Democrat candidate. How is this even possible? Man was kicked out of a commune when he was in his 30s. He won the mayor job by 10 votes and was actually backed by the NRA when he got into Congress.

What on Earth do people find appealing about this fraud who had his honeymoon in the old USSR?

Define a "real" job
Funny you don’t know what a real job is.

Seems not everyone has the same definition. My wife is a nurse for the VA, so by this definition she does not have a real job, nor do any of the other nurses and doctors and LPN and the rest.

I think that is a bullshit definition, which is why I asked, I assumed it would be some stupid shit like this.

The man is a legit weirdo. He also never denounced Nicholas Maduro. LOL. Praised Fidel Castro. Man is a psycho and he is the leading Democrat candidate. How is this even possible? Man was kicked out of a commune when he was in his 30s. He won the mayor job by 10 votes and was actually backed by the NRA when he got into Congress.

What on Earth do people find appealing about this fraud who had his honeymoon in the old USSR?

Define a "real" job
Job in the private sector.

Interesting definition. So, someone that joins the military right out of high school and does 30 years in the military has not had a real job? A nurse that has been with the VA since they got out of nursing school is not had a real job?

That seems a bit demeaning to those types of people.
Those are real jobs. Let me rephrase, jobs where you weren’t elected. Better?

Much better, thanks for the clarification. I can agree with that definition.

Define a "real" job
Funny you don’t know what a real job is.

Seems not everyone has the same definition. My wife is a nurse for the VA, so by this definition she does not have a real job, nor do any of the other nurses and doctors and LPN and the rest.

I think that is a bullshit definition, which is why I asked, I assumed it would be some stupid shit like this.
I misspoke. Jobs where you weren’t only a public official. My bad. And stop whining and crying. I made a mistake, fucking chill.

Che-in-a-Bernie-tshirt.jpg

So the guy born with a silver spoon in his mouth is more qualified because...

The Apprentice???

I'm not sure I'm following this line of reasoning.

Has Donald Trump and his spawn ever held a real job?

Thread is about Sanders and the answer to your question is yes. Ever hear of the USFL? Dumbass.

US Fools and Losers? Are you an official?

Has Donald Trump and his spawn ever held a real job?

Thread is about Sanders and the answer to your question is yes. Ever hear of the USFL? Dumbass.

US Fools and Losers? Are you an official?
I am the OP.

Forum List

Back