Harvard Students Must Test for COVID Every 3 Days and Have Isolation Dorms, Forever

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Colleges training the next generation to constant, utter submission to Big Brother, forever. CDC now estimates this is a .2% mortality rate disease, about the same as flu. Flu is .1%. Most classes will be online even though some students will be allowed to live in dorms, just not all the classes at once. Tuition will be the same, $40,000 a year.

Next it will be anyone who lives in an apartment complex, a condo association, a city or town limit.

They are coming for all your freedoms. They do not care what the facts or science says. You will soon have a chip or an electronic bracelet. They mean business.

Harvard invites freshmen to campus, but classes stay online

Along with the capacity limits, Harvard says it will require all students on campus to undergo regular virus testing. All students will be tested upon arrival on campus, officials said, and then once every three days. Any students who test positive will be placed in isolation. The university says it has space to isolate 250 students at a time.

NEW CDC CASE MORTALITY RATE OF COVID DOWN TO .3%; THERE IS NO REASON FOR DISTANCING TO GO ON A SINGLE DAY LONGER

1594090244679.png

Less time for liberal indoctrination and propaganda with on line courses....so that is a good thing.....

It'll only be a matter of when before they are tested every day instead of every three days. I'm rather surprised that they aren't already going to do such a thing that frequently. I guess money for the tests is what matters there which brings me to my next question. Who pays for the tests? To me, it should be whoever demands that they be done in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

After the Obama administration, I'd say the most important thing to isolate Harvard students from would be the Presidency or positions of influence. Sorry JFK.

Forum List

Back