Harvard professor who refuses to use the term 'pregnant people' and insists on 'woman' is accused of transphobia by her woke Ivy League colleague

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A Harvard professor of evolutionary biology has been slammed by her department's diversity head for rejecting the term 'pregnant people' and insisting on referring to people as male or female instead.

Carole Hooven, who has been at the university for 20 years and received multiple teaching awards, spoke of feeling 'frustrated' at the atmosphere in academia.

She told Fox News on Wednesday that she was dismayed at the insistence on politically correct terminology, which she felt was misguided.

University professors were discouraged from using the words male and female, and referring to pregnant women, she said. The terms were deemed offensive to the transgender and LGBTQ community.

'I've been feeling pretty frustrated over the last five years or so. It's been gradual,' she said.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

When you don’t bend to the absolute will of liberalism, you can expect to be silenced & destroyed. Examples abound....Personally she should have been condemned as a WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!!!

testoteronebook250621.jpg

Oh dear, the white hood is on full display it seems.

I say fire her and take everything she has.

Also, everyone befriend her and pretend like you never knew her.

And yes, I used the racist and hateful pronouns "she" and "her" to describe the teacher cuz that is what she is.

Ya know, before reading this I questioned whether the biggest threat to the US was white supremacism, but this has sealed the deal

It must be.

I thought the Nazi term was "birthing person." "Pregnant person" would imply perpetual pregnancy. Of course this is Harvard, the most ignorant motherfuckers on earth.

Either way, this is just a continuation of the Nazi war on women.

I thought the Nazi term was "birthing person." "Pregnant person" would imply perpetual pregnancy. Of course this is Harvard, the most ignorant motherfuckers on earth.

Either way, this is just a continuation of the Nazi war on women.
I think the newly accepted terms is "Life form that begets another life form through means which in no way suggest any oppressively patriarchic labels, judgements, or common sense observations of biology."

Forum List

Back