Harvard-Harris Survey: 71% Believe Antifa is a Domestic Terrorist Group

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
29% say they are not.

In addition, asked which was the more concerning, 55% said the antifa riots that lasted half a year. 45% said the Capitol riot which lasted two hours.

And:
Do you think that the events at the U.S. Capitol are being used by politicians to suppress legitimate political movements or do you think there is no such suppression of legitimate movements?
Sixty-two Percent said yes. Thirty-six percent said no.

America is on the brink of Civil War II

29% say they are not.

In addition, asked which was the more concerning, 55% said the antifa riots that lasted half a year. 45% said the Capitol riot which lasted two hours.

And:
Do you think that the events at the U.S. Capitol are being used by politicians to suppress legitimate political movements or do you think there is no such suppression of legitimate movements?

I think you are fooling yourself to think that the capitol riot was anything less than a riot in any other city.

29% say they are not.

And:

I think you are fooling yourself to think that the capitol riot was anything less than a riot in any other city.
Couple of dozen unarmed protesters in 2 hours got you piddling your pants.

29% say they are not.

And:

Of course they and BLM are domestic terrorists. They proved that all summer in Portland, Seattle and Indi.

ALL brought to you by one group and one group only.

1615235010618.png

29% say they are not.

And:

Where was this poll taken?

ALL brought to you by one group and one group only.

View attachment 465504
Nah. All brought to us by trump's divisiveness over the last 4 years which turned our country into a semi-dictatorship. That hopefully changes as the problem criminals will be removed from society. Trump could have done something about
it but refused and we now know why. Fortunately, the FBI is being beefed up to deal with it and they will.

29% say they are not.

And:

If it was people on the right, stop making more of it then it was. If they were like you in real death and destruction mode, there would have been hundreds if not more killed. And if they were you, then it was a set up.

All brought to us by trump's divisiveness over the last 4 years which turned our country into a semi-dictatorship.

I see, Boboborobdob. Trump was the dictator who allowed 8,700 riots in 69 cities, but Biden is the Great Freedom Liberator while having the Capitol surrounded by barb wire, tanks, and 25,000 armed troops ordered to shoot to kill anyone trying to visit the Smithsonian?

If all our "problem criminals" turn out to be a couple hundred unarmed protestors wearing horns and face paint yelling into bullhorns as they drag their mothers and children along, WE ARE ONE LUCKY COUNTRY!

Unfortunately, I fear that the criminals didn't break into the Capitol that day but instead were the ones inside running and looking to hide.

The worst criminal I can think of on the street never has done SO MUCH WRONG to so many people so to provoke 200 strangers to want to break into their house.

All brought to us by trump's divisiveness over the last 4 years which turned our country into a semi-dictatorship.

I see, Boboborobdob. Trump was the dictator who allowed 8,700 riots in 69 cities, but Biden is the Great Freedom Liberator while having the Capitol surrounded by barb wire, tanks, and 25,000 armed troops ordered to shoot to kill anyone trying to visit the Smithsonian?

If all our "problem criminals" turn out to be a couple hundred unarmed protestors wearing horns and face paint yelling into bullhorns as they drag their mothers and children along, WE ARE ONE LUCKY COUNTRY!

Unfortunately, I fear that the criminals didn't break into the Capitol that day but instead were the ones inside running and looking to hide.

The worst criminal I can think of on the street never has done SO MUCH WRONG to so many people so to provoke 200 strangers to want to break into their house.
You are out in left field, lambchop. Trump provoked those criminals. You got a problem with reality.

29% say they are not.

And:

5 hours is equal to 5 years in your mind?

You are out in left field, lambchop. Trump provoked those criminals. You got a problem with reality.
They believe that if they continue to talk about last year`s riots that began as protests, the planned, scheduled and incited terrorist attack on the Capitol didn`t happen. It happened and tens of thousands left the Republican party because of it. They may not vote for a Democrat but they`ve soundly rejected Trumpism.
Tens of thousands of voters drop Republican affiliation after Capitol riot | TheHill

Sure he did when he told them to go peacefully to have their concerns heard. Hell there were people in the Capital Buildings before Trump even finished his speech and they weren't Trump supporters.

You really are the idiot I think you are.

How did Trump provoke criminals who were burning, looting and murdering all summer?? You really are the idiot I think you are.
Yo fool, we are discussing the Capitol insurrection, yes? You want to discuss the summer stuff? Let's do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back