harvard can be sued over slave pictures

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

i think this is a hard one to win.

Harvard will probably make a settlement with the woman, for fear of offending people of color by contesting it further.

If they do they may as well shut the doors

How do you figure? The school has an unbelievably large endowment and can certainly afford to settle the matter if they want. I think making a settlement would enhance their cache with the social justice warriors.

Harvard will probably make a settlement with the woman, for fear of offending people of color by contesting it further.
The Harvard Law is not what it used to be. The sewer should fk off.

That makes about as much sense as modern day Jews suing the U.S Holocaust Memorial for having photos on display of their kinsmen that were formally imprisoned in the KZ camp in the museum. She must be a former ghetto black as they are trained to sue anything & everything.

How do you figure? The school has an unbelievably large endowment and can certainly afford to settle the matter if they want. I think making a settlement would enhance their cache with the social justice warriors.
It s a frivolous suit.....if she prevails it's gonna rain frivolous suits

It is absurd that anyone can sue Harvard for having photographs of history. But, you know, Massachusetts is kinda blue, so piss-poor judicial "reasoning" is not a surprise.

If they win, imagine what else you could sue over.

"I don't like the colors of the wallpaper" "emotional distress"

And fuck the woke morons running Harvard.

In April, Harvard released a report and pledged to spend $100 million to study and atone for its extensive ties to slavery, including plans to identify and support the descendants of enslaved people who labored at the Ivy League campus.
These idiots opened the fucking door. Their days as a peaceful institution are over. From now on they'll never be anything more than a piggy bank for black whiners.

And if that lady's ridiculous suit is allowed to move ahead, Harvard will have a mile long line of blacks making identical nonsensical claims.

Slavery and racism have been allowed to become a sleazy, money-grubbing industry in this country.

These idiots opened the fucking door. Their days as a peaceful institution are over. From now on they'll never be anything more than a piggy bank for black whiners.

And if that lady's ridiculous suit is allowed to move ahead, Harvard will have a mile long line of blacks making identical nonsensical claims.

Slavery and racism have been allowed to become a sleazy, money-grubbing industry in this country.

What DemocRats have wrought.

She can go pound sand.

Just some bitch looking for a handout. She wasn't a slave, her parents weren't slaves, her grandparents werent slaves.

Emotional distress my ass. She saw a chance for out of court settlement. I guarantee you that's how this end, she takes the payoff and just walks away.

It's bullshit like this that makes blacks feel entitled to shit.

She can go pound sand.

Just some bitch looking for a handout. She wasn't a slave, her parents weren't slaves, her grandparents werent slaves.

Emotional distress my ass. She saw a chance for out of court settlement. I guarantee you that's how this end, she takes the payoff and just walks away.

It's bullshit like this that makes blacks feel entitled to shit.
black think they own slavery history. when that history is the story off all american's not just one race.

black think they own slavery history. when that history is the story off all american's not just one race.

They also ignore all of the blacks that owned slaves and often times considered the most cruel.

They also don't mention black slaves were sold into slavery by blacks.

They also don't mention at some point in history every skin color has been a slave to someone else.

They also ignore all of the blacks that owned slaves and often times considered the most cruel.

They also don't mention black slaves were sold into slavery by blacks.

They also don't mention at some point in history every skin color has been a slave to someone else.
exactly . and if they had not kidnapped each other from warring tribes and sold there enemys for money or trade goods from the europens slavery would not have been with then. they also enslaved more europeans for longer then any black was in slaved here.

She is suing for emotional distress, but it seems the greatest distress will be when she goes through this long process just to have the suit rejected.

if Harvard stood by their beliefs they’d offer this woman millions for their horrible behavior

Forum List

Back