Harry Ried Is Still A Lying Bastard

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Timeline on government shutdown reveals Harry Reid is a liar | Bradley County News

RNC Chair Reince Priebus Calls Harry Reid a ?Dirty Liar? for Romney Tax Claim | Video | TheBlaze.com

Ried never was made to account for his criminal behavior said from the floor of the senate. The man is a disgrace. I don't hope he rots in hell. I know he'll rot in hell.

The only Congressional leader to exempt staffers from ObamaCare is? « Hot Air

thenationalpatriot.com » Blog Archive » Obamacare, Lies and Videotape

One of the top leadership positions in the world and it is filled by this magggot.

People keep saying he is a tough street fighter.

I'd love to see some little old lady take him on...bet she'd kick his ass.

Reid alllegedly only recently told some folks "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it! Period!" despite the fact that that claim has been universally debunked as a pile of horse manure.
He's gotta be spending all his time, on his return trips home, wandering the Nevada desert looking for additional Peyote stores. Either that or he's smokin an awful lot o that 'wacky weed' when he returns to DC. Mebbe Reid and Allan Grayson are having some secret tete a tets. They'd both make ideal subjects for the drug companies to test their newest experimental anti psychotics on.

The man is a real detriment to our system.

It is one thing to not agree with a person's point of view.

It is another to openly abuse a position of power to an extent hardly ever seen before and at a time when we need true leadership.

Not a white haired moron asshole.

Forum List

Back