Harry Reid suing the company exercise band maker that supposedly caused his injuries

Nevada? Las Vegas? Mafia? Organized gambling? Political cronyism? Does anybody really believe his exercise equipment landed a series of left hooks and right crosses?

News from The Associated Press

If I was the company I would make him prove it was their fault and the fact someone just didn't knock the crap out of him.
he drops something then falls the fuck over and that's grounds for a suit b/c the company didn't tell him not to drop shit.

This is indescribable. I'm actually at a loss for words. Last time I was this shocked was to find out about the mc'ds coffee burn

This is why we can't have nice things.

Well according to libs the company had a responsibility to run thorough background checks to make sure people were capable of using their products responsibly. Those damn big companies, not doing their due diligence. It should cost them out the ass.

He has to get the money from somewhere to pay Guido off, or it might be his leg next...

Talk about a 'frivolous' law suit?! This would never have happened if Reid's secretary would have showed him how to operate a RUBBER BAND!

:lmao:

Well,

If it did the trick, I think we should send it to the extreme senators on both sides of the aisle.

It might make things more sane.

Forum List

Back