Harry Reid: Jobless benefits top priority in 2014

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"people who are waiting and waiting to find a job still get the important check that they deserve.”

They deserve? So in other words the world owes them a living and they should wait for somebody to come to their door with a job. Typical Democrat way of thinking!

P.S. The EMPLOYER pays ALL of the unemployment contributions.

Harry Reid: Jobless benefits top priority in 2014 - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
Jobless benefits.....what the fuck about joblessness you idiot. (Reid)
And here you see why the Dems spent their super majority passing a catastrophic healthcare bill that does not address the problem and has caused more people to lose insurance than gain it.

Jobless benefits.....what the fuck about joblessness you idiot. (Reid)
And here you see why the Dems spent their super majority passing a catastrophic healthcare bill that does not address the problem and has caused more people to lose insurance than gain it.

If you were in their situation as to being unemployed and having a hard time finding a job, you might learn something called empathy.

It is hard to find a job because there are none. Jobs should be the first priority.

"people who are waiting and waiting to find a job still get the important check that they deserve.”

They deserve? So in other words the world owes them a living and they should wait for somebody to come to their door with a job. Typical Democrat way of thinking!

Harry Reid: Jobless benefits top priority in 2014 - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com
I've been paying into unemployment insurance for 40 years and you're god-damn right I expect something in return.

Well, they have nothing else to stir their base up with

Obama's and his OScamCare approvals are in the crapper, so

go back to the same ole same ole

Democrats are a worthless bunch of elected asses

Spoken like a true Dim. Priority is more government handouts, instead of jobs that get people off the handouts in the first place and in control of their own lives.

He needs to speak to another genuis in his party, Joe Biden, who has been busy working to provide that THREE letter word J-O-B-S.

Last edited:

I've been paying into unemployment insurance for 40 years and you're god-damn right I expect something in return.

The EMPLOYER makes ALL of the unemployment contributions. NOT YOU

-

Spoken like a true Dim. Priority is more government handouts, instead of jobs that get people off the handouts in the first place and in control of their own lives.

He needs to speak to another genuis in his party, Joe Biden, who has been busy working to provide that THREE letter word J-O-B-S.
The CBO says these benefits boost the economy.

I've been out of work since june of 1987. I never got a dime of unemployment benefits. What I did get was job/career/work benefits....called military retirement. Career selection/preparation/planning is key.

blind luck helps also....

Last edited:
This is another example of group favortism by the democraps.

The democraps look at people who need jobless benefits as yet another group of "useful idiots" that they can try and secure more votes from for the democraps.

That is why the corrupt Harry Reid wants to make jobless benefits a top priority in 2014, because the mid-term elections are later that year.

The fact that jobless benefits needs is a top priority going back each year since 2008 is a failure of economic policy. What policies is Reid going to pursue so that people don't have to wait and wait?

New Topics

Forum List

Back