Harry Reid calls Trump 'sexual predator'

Good it's about time the Democrats start shoving this shit back in the cons faces. Get used to it, this isn't going to be a one or two week thing, P.O.Shit trump will be opposed on all levels and on every issue until he is gone.

Good it's about time the Democrats start shoving this shit back in the cons faces. Get used to it, this isn't going to be a one or two week thing, P.O.Shit trump will be opposed on all levels and on every issue until he is gone.
We control EVERYTHING and you control NOTHING. Life is going to CHANGE.

Manchin calls Reid’s statement on Trump “an absolute embarrassment”

U.S. Senator Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) is blasting his party’s outgoing Senate leader Senator Harry Reid (D-Nevada) after Reid released a statement that Manchin says verbally attacked President-Elect Donald Trump. In Reid’s statement, he called Trump a “sexual predator” and suggested Trump to “roll back the tide of hate he unleashed.” On Friday, Manchin responded to Reid’s statement: “Senator Harry Reid’s statement today attacking President-elect Trump is wrong! It is an absolute embarrassment to the Senate as an institution, our Democratic party, and the nation. I want to be very clear, he does not speak for me,”Manchin said in a news release.

(Excerpt) Read more at wvmetronews.com ..

So. I'm a middle aged white male, how exactly am I affected. And you don't control anything, the leper colony you want to be a member of does. But they won't ever invite you so you'll still have to watch the meetings with your nose pressed against the glass.

Yrah sbout time, you guys have nevervdone this shit before, except against nixon, reagan and both bushes

You fucktards are violent and like to start shit. Fuck you

So. I'm a middle aged white male, how exactly am I affected. And you don't control anything, the leper colony you want to be a member of does. But they won't ever invite you so you'll still have to watch the meetings with your nose pressed against the glass.

Well you may be a man but being as liberal as you are, you don't have balls. You're probably pussy whiped by you boyfriend or feminist girlfriend

Harry Reid - Wikipedia

Harry Reid calls Trump 'sexual predator' who fueled his campaign with hate

This comes from a guy who comes from the state where Prostitution is Legal ! ? ?
If you want to go there, rcfieldz,
don't all the sellouts in Congress amount to legalized prostitution?

http://houstonprogressive.org/hypocrisy.html

We bought the Black vote
And sold it as democracy
We court Latinos
And pimp the poor minorities

Why point our fingers
Blinded by hypocrisy?
Make war with George Bush
Demanding peace across the sea!

If Democrats
Gave half-a rat's ass
We'd quit our fake campaigns
And make real change

We won't ban weapons
So any fool can use a gun,
But with abortion
We'll stop you from choosing one!

We blame poor Muslims
For problems in the Middle East,
While Corporations
Destroy the Planet, out of Greed!

Republicans!
Put down your guns!
Stop your hate campaigns
Create real change!

-- lyrics from "Hypocrites"
Inspired by "Heresy" by NIN

Well you may be a man but being as liberal as you are, you don't have balls. You're probably pussy whiped by you boyfriend or feminist girlfriend

LOL An honest question for you, why do conservatives live their entire lives on false memes? There is a rolodex of ludicrous crap you've heard on some radio talk show or Faux News and you repeat the same memes over and over and over.

You aren't even an internet tough guy. You are a pussy that can't think for yourself. Your thinking was done for you and then packaged into a neo-con rolodex of lies. Harry Reid began the process of cutting off P.O.Shit trump's balls which will continue unabated until he's gone.

No! The Las Vegas mafia syndicate did NOT work me over.

It was....exercise equipment did this....

2477BF9D00000578-0-image-m-75_1420604439615.jpg

Forum List

Back