Harry Potter Star Daniel Radcliffe Expecting First Baby With Long-Term Girlfriend 🥰

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Congratulations to them both!!! :D Hmm,.. I wonder what house he or she is going to be in. mudwhistle, what do you think? 🤔

She's pretty tall. Lol

I'm surprised people give a shit about news like this. This must be one of those people that buys the checkout magazines at the grocery store.
She has a thing for wizards

Probably in Slytherin with me.

If it wasn't for the fact that Hufflepuff existed I probably would be in Slytherin too as not all Slytherins are bad.

Just look at Horace Slughorn and even Draco Malfoy didn't wind up being all THAT bad, just wasn't raised up properly. I often do bad things for the right reasons though and I think I actually have pretty good leadership skills which is a great Slytherin trait.

Then you have Peter Pettigrew who betrayed the Potter's and turned them over to Voldemort and he was in Gryffindor. AKA the supposed good guy house.

If it wasn't for the fact that Hufflepuff existed I probably would be in Slytherin too as not all Slytherins are bad.

Just look at Horace Slughorn and even Draco Malfoy didn't wind up being all THAT bad, just wasn't raised up properly. I often do bad things for the right reasons though and I think I actually have pretty good leadership skills which is a great Slytherin trait.

Then you have Peter Pettigrew who betrayed the Potter's and turned them over to Voldemort and he was in Gryffindor. AKA the supposed good guy house.

:iagree:

Forum List

Back