Harry Potter Camp

Sorry guys, I've been busy as heck today, but I'll go ahead and get back to this thread as soon as I can I promise. :)

I'll be right here guys it just seems like everything and anything is being thrown at me today and replies are coming in like crazy and I'm pretty stressed out right now. I don't think that anybody's really doing the classes, so I'll just be posting fun stuff soon and at least that will be a little less stress for me tonight.

Okay, first I'll go ahead and post my videos and then get caught up with everybody else's. (This is ending tomorrow btw because I have other things going on.)

Get ready for a magical hippogriff and boat ride. :D (Sorry a clip was the best I could do for the first one.)

Also, here's A Very Potter Senior Year (and I think you know the drill by now of how to get the complete version. :) )

Okay, first I'll go ahead and post my videos and then get caught up with everybody else's. (This is ending tomorrow btw because I have other things going on.)

Get ready for a magical hippogriff and boat ride. :D (Sorry a clip was the best I could do for the first one.)

Also, here's A Very Potter Senior Year (and I think you know the drill by now of how to get the complete version. :) )

Daniel was brilliant in this skit.

So was Bill. His Snape impression was on point! :auiqs.jpg:

Cool song! :cool:

Daniel: All we have to do now is kill the snake! Just kill the snake!

Me: *Apparates* Just kill the fuckin bastard already I fuckin hate snakes!

Director: Hold it! Who let her on the set?

Me: *Gasps and hides under invisibility cloak and grabs shotgun to blow the snake's off* Surprise Mother Fucker!!! (I can't get this off of bold print now for some reason. :/ I apologize for language but I seriously do hate snakes LMFAO!!!)

Btw, this always manages to tear me up.

5e250v.jpg

Forum List

Back