Harry and Meghan paying price for trying to change valued tradition

You're the idiot that is crying Every day because your messiah got the boot. So go Somewhere and suck your thumb And and shut The fuck up.
Just wait until 2024.

You wait I am basking in 2021.

Me too. We are already seeing the trainwreck that Biden will be.

Personally I hope he lasts his whole term. I want to see him run again, when he has a record to defend.

What has he done that would be called a Trainwreck?

I was thinking of his playing along with DEFUNE during the campaign and his support of an open border. Both of those are going to get a lot of people killed.

I will enjoy pointing out the numbers, when we get them.

Actually I will enjoy pointing out the initial reports and then you people will dismiss it, cause not hard numbers,

then I will enjoy it again, when we get the numbers,

and I will laugh and laugh as you dance and make up shit to justify it.

Ev_Nn-mWgAEyLAg

Ev_uXSeXIAEKpTL

You're the idiot that is crying Every day because your messiah got the boot. So go Somewhere and suck your thumb And and shut The fuck up.
Just wait until 2024.
What will happen then? You lost the country. You won't get it back; you've been losing it since 1980.
Where have you been for the last 4 years?

Most of what he did has already been rolled back. Are you going to brag about it for the next 50 years, like the Brits brag about Waterloo?

They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

Harry is a moron and traitor of his nation, family and race. Shame upon him!
Harry is proof that you can be so afraid of being called a racist thst you destroy your.life.

It's called 'branding', and fat uneducated black women and their kids will tune in every weekday to admire Meghan's 'Movin' On Up' tabloid BS. They really buy into the stupid narratives they get from Oprah.

You ignorant, racist moron there are more white women that watch Oprah than black women. Stupid ass POS.

It's called 'branding', and fat uneducated black women and their kids will tune in every weekday to admire Meghan's 'Movin' On Up' tabloid BS. They really buy into the stupid narratives they get from Oprah.

You ignorant, racist moron there are more white women that watch Oprah than black women. Stupid ass POS.

Your fat loud crack mamas are by far over-represented in her audiences than the fat white cows you black thugs like to marry instead of black women. Even you thugs know the very bottom end of the white gene pool is preferable to your usual available choices for mamas of your children.

Forum List

Back