Harry and Meghan paying price for trying to change valued tradition

you cook up in your head that black folks have just cooked this shit up in their heads

Wait, Meghan Markle is Black?!

View attachment 465369
Yeah it’s kind of hard to accept her claim of racism.

Why? Because you just don't want to.
No. My guess is many people wouldn’t consider her black, by just looking at her. Then too she’s married to a prince who’s father and brother are likely to be king. So, it’s kind of hard to believe anyone in the Firm or royal family would mistreat her because of race. Agree?

Disagree, racism runs just as rampant in the UK as it does in America.
USA and NW Europe are the least racist places on Earth. Go drop 10 million blacks in Japan, S. Korea, Pakistan, India, etc., and see what happens. Or drop 10 million whites in Ghana, S. Africa, Angola and see what happens. Most countries are ethnostates that are for "their" people, not the world.

I hate to tell you this, but history proves your assessment is ass backwards.
Actually history proves me right. It has only been in recent multiple decades that people from all over the world, all kinds of races, ethic groups, religions, countries of origin, have been living in the west (be that N. America, England, France etc.) and quasi peacefully. It wasn't until the 1960's until even whites in the USA generally had a kumbaya and their ancestry/religion didn't really matter all that much anymore. Especially the immigration to the USA, from all over the world, has never happened ever in history. And people get along pretty dam well. Oh I will repeat not only has this never been attempted before it has largely been non violent.

I wish people would get over this sort of stuff. I don't think that the Supreme Being would object to the top of my head.

I think Hashem likes hats...

entertainment-2014-09-orthodox-hit-squad-orthodox-hit-squad-gq-magazine-september-2014-01.jpg

I get the impression they want their cake, and eat it too. They don't want to do the "job" of the Royals, but want all the money, and all the perks.

Exactly, they want the benefits of being a royal but at the same time want to distance themselves so they can criticize the monarch and play the victim.

There seem to be two issues. 1) they were racists and mean to Meghan. 2) the royals are useless.

The first seems patently absurd. Sure they were mean to Meghan, but she seemed to think the gig she married into was a reality or game show. The second is imo more complex. The idle rich are useless ... and worse. Capitalism requires the rich, but if they haven't earned being rich, they're parasites. But the brits are a more racially diverse society than we are, and the royals do play a part in unifying their society. Harry needed a wife who was happy being the support system of a serving military officer. He picked the wrong girl. Race is irrelevant.

But if I were a brit, I'd probably at best be pretty ambivalent to them sucking off the tit

I don't know what makes you think that "the gig she married into was a reality or game show." I don't know what Harry needed. These two humans seem to be very happy together, loving and mutually supportive; they have each other's backs. Seems they may be best friends between the sheets.

After all of the negative shit that heterosexuals have put heterosexuality through, all the power-tripping, ego crap, trying to dominate, all of the "I'm better than you" stuff, it's refreshing to see heterosexuality portrayed in a positive light. The aspects of the inauguration that particularly pleased me were Doug Emhoff standing next to his wife while she took the oath of office as Vice President of the U.S. and then looking for her lost earring, and Dr. Jill Biden pausing with her husband, the new POTUS, in front of the White House front door to hug each other before entering for the first time in their new roles. Honor your partner. It's funny that the song that just came up on my Ipod as I type this is "Love Lift Us Where We Belong." Heterosexuality can be positive without denigrating LGBTQs or anyone else.

I get the impression they want their cake, and eat it too.

It's very easy to want your cake and eat it. Anyone can do that.

The trick is 'to EAT your cake and HAVE it."

Which is the proper expression.

I wish people would get over this sort of stuff. I don't think that the Supreme Being would object to the top of my head.

I think Hashem likes hats...

View attachment 465525

I didn't know the Blues Brothers were Jewish. Ready to rumble? West Bank Story? When you're a Jew, you're a Jew all the way. but can they dance?

(last entertainer I had a crush on was a redheaded Ashkenazi, woof, woof!;))

Directionally challenged? Maybe we can introduce a disco ball. Thank you for Jews getting down. At least this is an integrated crowd.

I once was at a Greek Orthodox wedding (there is not an ounce of me that is Greek unless anyone can find it after a few thousand years), and someone gave me the kerchief to lead the dance. At least they formed a line behind me like a conga line and I shouted "OPA" a lot and turned a passable performance. When in doubt, fake it.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could have a World Dance Day, a worldwide get-down, everybody out in the streets in every country just dancing and shouting to people in other countries and continents and sending our greetings from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. It would do all of us a world of good.

There seem to be two issues. 1) they were racists and mean to Meghan. 2) the royals are useless.

The first seems patently absurd. Sure they were mean to Meghan, but she seemed to think the gig she married into was a reality or game show. The second is imo more complex. The idle rich are useless ... and worse. Capitalism requires the rich, but if they haven't earned being rich, they're parasites. But the brits are a more racially diverse society than we are, and the royals do play a part in unifying their society. Harry needed a wife who was happy being the support system of a serving military officer. He picked the wrong girl. Race is irrelevant.

But if I were a brit, I'd probably at best be pretty ambivalent to them sucking off the tit

I don't know what makes you think that "the gig she married into was a reality or game show." I don't know what Harry needed. These two humans seem to be very happy together, loving and mutually supportive; they have each other's backs. Seems they may be best friends between the sheets.

After all of the negative shit that heterosexuals have put heterosexuality through, all the power-tripping, ego crap, trying to dominate, all of the "I'm better than you" stuff, it's refreshing to see heterosexuality portrayed in a positive light. The aspects of the inauguration that particularly pleased me were Doug Emhoff standing next to his wife while she took the oath of office as Vice President of the U.S. and then looking for her lost earring, and Dr. Jill Biden pausing with her husband, the new POTUS, in front of the White House front door to hug each other before entering for the first time in their new roles. Honor your partner. It's funny that the song that just came up on my Ipod as I type this is "Love Lift Us Where We Belong." Heterosexuality can be positive without denigrating LGBTQs or anyone else.
These two "humans" eh ? What else are they ? I'll say it, they are husband and wife, man and woman, a hetero couple, male and female, royal couple, and that's about it otherwise nothing more and nothing less.

I've had some friends say animalistic sex is the best. Having occasional one night stands with riff raff is one thing, marrying them is another.

Doesn’t seem to be fun marrying into the royal family...

If you think Meghan has it bad ... you should talk to this poor lady. Masako-sama, forced into marrying then Crown Prince Naruhito (a man so dull and puny he makes Prince Charles look like Rambo), kept a virtual prisoner, and driven to mental collapse by the Japanese Royal Family.

View attachment 465336
Charles was indeed Military. (Navy and Air Force)....Rambo.........lower end maybe.

"
Military training and career
Charles served in the Royal Air Force and, following in the footsteps of his father, grandfather and two of his great-grandfathers, in the Royal Navy. During his second year at Cambridge, he requested and received Royal Air Force training. On 8 March 1971, he flew himself to the Royal Air Force College Cranwell to train as a jet pilot.[100] After the passing-out parade that September, he embarked on a naval career and enrolled in a six-week course at the Royal Naval College Dartmouth. He then served on the guided-missile destroyer HMS Norfolk (1971–1972) and the frigates HMS Minerva (1972–1973) and HMS Jupiter (1974). In 1974, he qualified as a helicopter pilot at RNAS Yeovilton, and then joined 845 Naval Air Squadron, operating from HMS Hermes.[101]

On 9 February 1976, Charles took command of the coastal minehunter HMS Bronington for his last ten months of active service in the navy.[101] He learned to fly on a Chipmunk basic pilot trainer, a BAC Jet Provost jet trainer, and a Beagle Basset multi-engine trainer; he then regularly flew the Hawker Siddeley Andover, Westland Wessex and BAe 146 aircraft of The Queen's Flight[102] until he gave up flying after crashing the BAe 146 in the Hebrides in 1994.[103][104]

"

wiki

Greg

She's hot but no desire to hear her, Harry, or Oprah talk about anything. Lemme guess, the royals are racist meanies, so these two entitled never-worked-a-real-job-in-their-lives millionaires went to go play in America.
Harry is ex-army. Real deal. Meghan?? Dunno; never heard of her before she became Harry's squeeze.

Greg

I get the impression they want their cake, and eat it too. They don't want to do the "job" of the Royals, but want all the money, and all the perks.

Exactly, they want the benefits of being a royal but at the same time want to distance themselves so they can criticize the monarch and play the victim.
Criticise the Queen; THAT would be a bridge too far. The Queen loves her Grandson and Great-grandson. Do NOT doubt that for a moment.

Greg

Directionally challenged? Maybe we can introduce a disco ball. Thank you for Jews getting down. At least this is an integrated crowd.

I once was at a Greek Orthodox wedding (there is not an ounce of me that is Greek unless anyone can find it after a few thousand years), and someone gave me the kerchief to lead the dance. At least they formed a line behind me like a conga line and I shouted "OPA" a lot and turned a passable performance. When in doubt, fake it.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could have a World Dance Day, a worldwide get-down, everybody out in the streets in every country just dancing and shouting to people in other countries and continents and sending our greetings from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. It would do all of us a world of good.
Thanks for posting real

These two "humans" eh ? What else are they ? I'll say it, they are husband and wife, man and woman, a hetero couple, male and female, royal couple, and that's about it otherwise nothing more and nothing less.

You missed my point entirely. Men have shit on women for a very long time, the women they met at the altar and took sacred oaths to, in religious services, in their arms in bed, while claiming that they have a partnership with women. Face up to this ignoble past. When you men go to the altar, or other religious oaths you swear to, you do so and nobody has a gun to your head,. Male or female doesn't matter, what you swear to is what you keep to. Doug Emhoff and Jill Biden have honored heterosexual folks. They exemplified love, loyalty, commitment. Positive heterosexuality requires love, loyalty and commitment.

They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

Nothing like listening to a half black multi-millionaire complain to a billionaire black woman about being oppressed by white people.

But really, does anyone believe this woman?

C7F2929F-7373-41B4-931A-17FE47FEA4B6.jpeg

Forum List

Back