Harry and Meghan paying price for trying to change valued tradition

you cook up in your head that black folks have just cooked this shit up in their heads

Wait, Meghan Markle is Black?!

View attachment 465369
Yeah it’s kind of hard to accept her claim of racism.

Why? Because you just don't want to.
No. My guess is many people wouldn’t consider her black, by just looking at her. Then too she’s married to a prince who’s father and brother are likely to be king. So, it’s kind of hard to believe anyone in the Firm or royal family would mistreat her because of race. Agree?

Disagree, racism runs just as rampant in the UK as it does in America.
No, but that is the opinion of the day particularly with blacks. I don’t believe racism is rampant in the US or UK.

They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

Love people sitting in the garden of their huge mansion while she wears a $4,500 dress she’s only going to wear that one time whining about how rough it is while half of America desperately waits for $1,400 so they can pay their rent.

They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

Love people sitting in the garden of their huge mansion while she wears a $4,500 dress she’s only going to wear that one time whining about how rough it is while half of America desperately waits for $1,400 so they can pay their rent.

Has she no self awareness?

No one on the Left is self aware.

The British monarchy is the world's oldest, and most expensive soap opera, and this is just another episode of a diamond-studded As the World Turns that features upper-crust ladies wearing weird concoctions on their heads (some royal wore tall one to a wedding that looked like an antenna and I wondered what she was receiving on it). It's entertainment and has even featured a few beheadings in the past, but of the British stuff, I prefer old Eastenders, an ongoing saga of working-class folks in east London that has been on the air since 1985, complete with fist fights, musical beds, murder plots, family secrets, and car crashes. Any "royal family" is just a group of humans who have had the good fortune and misfortune of having had the parents they had, which has entitled them to privileges like being bowed to and having gold toilet seats and having their personal lives lived in the public square, with the hyper-active British tabloid press now watching every move.

The British have some cool stuff, like the Tower of London and the bedazzling crown jewels, and I love seeing old stuff, the older the better. But take this present scandal lightly. We don't know who said or did what to whom. Another will come along soon. Randy Andy's isn't over yet.

Those of us below the salt will just watch with amusement.
Whether anyone approves of the British Monarchy or not we see the decline of responsibility in the Western World. How weak we are becoming and have become. What is worse is that we still have people who judge machismo by what is our front or mano mano who have screwed up in other ways making things worse. This is not a soap opera. It is a lower class reality show with those two. And this woman is a disgrace.

I disagree. Barriers are coming down now and prejudices revealed, which paves the way for many more people to contribute their talents to society in so many areas, which means more strength, not weakness. People who do bad things and the people who cover up for them are not being protected by silence anymore, which has been a curse on humanity for most of history.

I don't know how you can call this woman a "disgrace" when we don't know what happened and whether the royals actually did what she and her husband claim that they did. The royals have been up to shenanigans for a long time. I remember when they insisted that Prince Charles marry somebody solely on the stupid bases that she was royalty and had not had sex before rather than the person he has loved for a long time, thus messing up three people's lives, and for what?

The world is not coming to an end. Every generation has its challenges. I don't know what your comment about "machismo" is all about. All I can say is that some men are assholes, but many more are not. We have to judge people as individuals according to their actions, including how they treat others.

No one on the Left is self aware.

Megyn Kelly on UK TV this morning, observed that the Sussex support tended to come from woke liberals.

I remember when they insisted that Prince Charles marry somebody solely on the stupid bases that she was royalty and had not had sex before rather than the person he has loved for a long time, thus messing up three people's lives, and for what?

They’ve learnt many lessons from that, and have shown willingness to learn. They bent over backwards to not upset the prince, and to make him happy.

And look where it’s got them. :cool-45:

There seem to be two issues. 1) they were racists and mean to Meghan. 2) the royals are useless.

The first seems patently absurd. Sure they were mean to Meghan, but she seemed to think the gig she married into was a reality or game show. The second is imo more complex. The idle rich are useless ... and worse. Capitalism requires the rich, but if they haven't earned being rich, they're parasites. But the brits are a more racially diverse society than we are, and the royals do play a part in unifying their society. Harry needed a wife who was happy being the support system of a serving military officer. He picked the wrong girl. Race is irrelevant.

But if I were a brit, I'd probably at best be pretty ambivalent to them sucking off the tit

you cook up in your head that black folks have just cooked this shit up in their heads

View attachment 465369

No. My guess is many people wouldn’t consider her black, by just looking at her. Then too she’s married to a prince who’s father and brother are likely to be king. So, it’s kind of hard to believe anyone in the Firm or royal family would mistreat her because of race. Agree?

USA and NW Europe are the least racist places on Earth. Go drop 10 million blacks in Japan, S. Korea, Pakistan, India, etc., and see what happens. Or drop 10 million whites in Ghana, S. Africa, Angola and see what happens. Most countries are ethnostates that are for "their" people, not the world.

View attachment 465369

USA and NW Europe are the least racist places on Earth. Go drop 10 million blacks in Japan, S. Korea, Pakistan, India, etc., and see what happens. Or drop 10 million whites in Ghana, S. Africa, Angola and see what happens. Most countries are ethnostates that are for "their" people, not the world.
Half of Africa is at war with itself. Not for skin pigmentation but simply because of tribal warfare. It’s just the sinful nature of humanity to pick a reason to hate them.

View attachment 465369

Half of Africa is at war with itself. Not for skin pigmentation but simply because of tribal warfare. It’s just the sinful nature of humanity to pick a reason to hate them.
Tribalism is rampant there. People in the west, where there is very little ethnic/racial BS except for the made up leftist msm/academia globalist lies, have no idea what real racial/ethnic strife is.

1615224950052.jpeg

They're a perfect example of what happens when people have too much money, too much free time, and not a lot of intelligence.

They're a perfect example of what happens when people have too much money, too much free time, and not a lot of intelligence.

They were set up on a blind date.

Totally besotted. The downfall of man. A tale as old as time itself. :nono:

View attachment 465369

What would be their motivation? The entire notion of the monarchy rests on the commonwealth union.

What has the motivation in America been?

View attachment 465369

No, but that is the opinion of the day particularly with blacks. I don’t believe racism is rampant in the US or UK.

I am pretty sure you don't, either your head is up your ass or you are full of shit.

View attachment 465369

I hate to tell you this, but history proves your assessment is ass backwards.

View attachment 465369

What would be their motivation? The entire notion of the monarchy rests on the commonwealth union.

View attachment 465369

I am pretty sure you don't, either your head is up your ass or you are full of shit.
you must be a violent person.

Forum List

Back