Harry and Meghan paying price for trying to change valued tradition

They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

I hate these royal welfare bums
All stolen money that should be returned and donated
The British are repulsive
We had a referendum on that not long ago (Oz). Frankly it is a mature Political system with all the bugs ironed out (mostly) and it has the bonus of the Governor General being able to send the Government back to the people. The Queen is OUR Queen also and she is both admired and respected. Harry I like but he was always a bit ...(fragile is NOT the right word) ......disoriented maybe. OK; Charlie is a bit of a kook but Prince William seems fine. They are important cogs in the Government but NOT in Politics. As for the yank lass? Meh....minor role but still, as Harry's squeeze, as long as she looks after him I really don't care.

Greg

I'm kind of like the Queen and the Royal Pomp And Circumstance myself.

That’s what they wanted. Their privacy.

Privacy gets REAL expensive without The British taxpayers picking up the tab.

The Royals cost Brits about 200 million pounds a year. Our House and Senate cost us about $4 billion a year.

The Royals are cheaper, and probably smell better too.

The royal family cost each British taxpayer 69 pence last year (up 4 pence compared to last year), with courtiers insisting the royal family is “excellent value for money.” The royal family’s independent commercial property arm, the Crown Estate, also returned £329.4 million to the public Treasury in the last year, a £12.7 million increase from the year before.

VanityFair.com

They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

I hate these royal welfare bums
All stolen money that should be returned and donated
The British are repulsive
We had a referendum on that not long ago (Oz). Frankly it is a mature Political system with all the bugs ironed out (mostly) and it has the bonus of the Governor General being able to send the Government back to the people. The Queen is OUR Queen also and she is both admired and respected. Harry I like but he was always a bit ...(fragile is NOT the right word) ......disoriented maybe. OK; Charlie is a bit of a kook but Prince William seems fine. They are important cogs in the Government but NOT in Politics. As for the yank lass? Meh....minor role but still, as Harry's squeeze, as long as she looks after him I really don't care.

Greg

I'm kind of like the Queen and the Royal Pomp And Circumstance myself.
Absolutely NOTHING wrong with a Constitutional Monarchy. The Family is born TO A LIFE OF SERVICE; they take it seriously as one would expect. In times of strife one turns to them for direction and solace (as a population). The concept of "The Crown" is difficult to explain.

"The first thing to mention is what actually is the crown. Not the physical crown, the metaphorical crown. The crown is a legal term used to describe the monarch as head of state; the position of monarch is synonymous with the crown. The two are not separable and cannot be used to mean different people. The crown refers to the sovereign of a particular state.
Believe it or not, The Queen holds 16 (probably more, if you include the crown of Scotland &c.) metaphorical crowns. It is a common misconception that countries other than the UK which Her Majesty is head of are attached to the UK and therefore only count as one crown, in fact, The Queen is technically head of the 16 Commonwealth Realms separately, this means even if the UK were to abolish its monarchy, The Queen would still be head of 15 other countries.

‘The Crown’ as a term is considered to represent the legal position of The Queen as head of state rather than her personally or an individual.

Unlike individual monarchs, the term ‘The Crown’ can be used to describe the current reigning monarch and because of the way the British Monarchy works, the Crown can never die (as the new monarch immediately succeeds to the Crown upon the demise of the previous)."

When Dear old Queen Liz passes away, and may it be a LONG time hence, the words uttered will be: "The Queen is dead; long live the King".

Greg

PS: Re Harry and his beloved; I NOT believe ANY SHIT THAT APPEARS IN THE MEDIA!!!!

It is all lies. I'm not Pro-queen. But they are not racist. Racist don't drink the minorities' blood. But these globalist are trying to create this atmosphere of racism so that it will show that racism is still alive and strong to keep the people divided.
The Queen is not the one who reigns over England. It is the powerful Elites who are pulling the strings. And they are also creating division among the sexes, religion and homosexuals.
Cuomo did made sexual contact with those women. But those are his concubines that are working their way up the ladder. Performing sexual favors for promotions. But they want Pelosi or camel toe Harris to replace Biden, because Biden is nervous about deceiving the public. That he want to live the rest of his life in am orphanage around 5 years old children. that was his long life dream to live in a orphanage with young little girls.

Doesn’t seem to be fun marrying into the royal family...

If you think Meghan has it bad ... you should talk to this poor lady. Masako-sama, forced into marrying then Crown Prince Naruhito (a man so dull and puny he makes Prince Charles look like Rambo), kept a virtual prisoner, and driven to mental collapse by the Japanese Royal Family.

8fb864236cecf76c4bd9e6e806775199.jpg

Harry has got himself a genuine American victim. A victim needs an abuser to justify being a victim. After victim meagan has milked the royal family for every tear of done her wrong Queen meagan will remember she's married to a.white guy. The victim train will chug on.

You racist hags are sick, you cook up in your head that black folks have just cooked this shit up in their heads and according to fools like you racism and discrimination has NEVER existed.

Harry has got himself a genuine American victim. A victim needs an abuser to justify being a victim. After victim meagan has milked the royal family for every tear of done her wrong Queen meagan will remember she's married to a.white guy. The victim train will chug on.

You racist hags are sick, you cook up in your head that black folks have just cooked this shit up in their heads and according to fools like you racism and discrimination has NEVER existed.
I don't think she made it up.....I think Brits are racist people.....they kidnapped, and brought slaves to America, really all over the world...and not just Africans, but all sorts of racist.

Really, the entire USA is victims of their racist policies....BLM should be asking the Queen for money not the US taxpayer

She's hot but no desire to hear her, Harry, or Oprah talk about anything. Lemme guess, the royals are racist meanies, so these two entitled never-worked-a-real-job-in-their-lives millionaires went to go play in America.

I get the impression they want their cake, and eat it too. They don't want to do the "job" of the Royals, but want all the money, and all the perks.

Exactly.

And the titles.

Which they’ve tried to trade on.

I’ve no problems with them wanting to go away and live in privacy and obscurity.

So why didn’t they?

Wonder how much Oprah paid them for the interview.

lol the racist snivels and calls somebody a racist.

I get the impression they want their cake, and eat it too. They don't want to do the "job" of the Royals, but want all the money, and all the perks.

Exactly.

And the titles.

I’ve no problems with them wanting to go away and live in privacy and obscurity.

So why didn’t they?

Apparently they got nothing.

If you think Meghan has it bad ... you should talk to this poor lady. Masako-sama, forced into marrying then Crown Prince Naruhito (a man so dull and puny he makes Prince Charles look like Rambo), kept a virtual prisoner, and driven to mental collapse by the Japanese Royal Family.

View attachment 465336

I wouldn't even want to be an UnCrowned Prince in Japan; much bigger assholes than upper class Brits.

Exactly.

And the titles.

So why didn’t they?

Apparently they got nothing.

At least not traceable by the IRS anyway.

Forum List

Back