Harry and Meghan paying price for trying to change valued tradition

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

They should have known better, especially Harry. Don't ever mess with tradition.

---The moment everyone in the world has been waiting for — except, perhaps, the press office at Buckingham Palace — has arrived: Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have spilled the royal tea to Oprah Winfrey in "Oprah with Meghan and Harry," a CBS special.---

It was one hell of an interview though I generally have no use for the Monarchy. I only paid any attention to Princess Diana due to her charity work, she was an asset to the world. For some reason I just had to watch this, a soap opera of sorts that I at least wanted to dissect myself.

Even though it was a shocking interview, it's difficult to resist viewing his wife as a simple opportunist who has profited handsomely from this marriage. Maybe there is truth that they felt cornered due to being cut off from "The Firm", I know the feeling myself when government abuses their power, but the other side of the story would be interesting to hear. Unfortunately for the Monarchies sake, haven't done themselves any favors over the years to debunk the potential of the entire interview being accurate. Just take Prince Andrew as a further example...

Netflix and Spotify could earn them $150M alone, plus who knows how much more they sign in the future? Before Harry she was just a random, unknown actress. So, it's tough to look away from the whole Tinsle Town factor

Hollywood meets Monarchy. Go figure...

It was one hell of an interview though I generally have no use for the Monarchy. I only paid any attention to Princess Diana due to her charity work, she was an asset to the world. For some reason I just had to watch this, a soap opera of sorts that I at least wanted to dissect myself.

Even though it was a shocking interview, it's difficult to resist viewing his wife as a simple opportunist who has profited handsomely from this marriage. Maybe there is truth that they felt cornered due to being cut off from "The Firm", I know the feeling myself when government abuses their power, but the other side of the story would be interesting to hear. Unfortunately for the Monarchies sake, haven't done themselves any favors over the years to debunk the potential of the entire interview being accurate. Just take Prince Andrew as a further example...

Netflix and Spotify could earn them $150M alone, plus who knows how much more they sign in the future? Before Harry she was just a random, unknown actress. So, it's tough to look away from the whole Tinsle Town factor

Hollywood meets Monarchy. Go figure...
True, some of those networks will be looking to reach their quota of work by black actors. At this rate TV will never get back to their glory days of the 1950s and 1960s.

Harry has got himself a genuine American victim. A victim needs an abuser to justify being a victim. After victim meagan has milked the royal family for every tear of done her wrong Queen meagan will remember she's married to a.white guy. The victim train will chug on.
its hard to be an extremely rich and pampered royal...but I guess some smokin hot tail is better than be royal

arry and Meaghan have to get real jobs

Lucky for them, there are jobs available that even useless royals can learn...

costco.jpg

That’s what they wanted. Their privacy.

Privacy gets REAL expensive without The British taxpayers picking up the tab.

Prince Charles bankrolled them at first in California.

And that was another thing. They moved first to Canada, and the Duchess said she was never returning to the US while Trump was potus.

What happened to that?

I hate these royal welfare bums
All stolen money that should be returned and donated
The British are repulsive

That kind of talk has become a cliché.

If the British people didn’t want the Monarchy, it wouldn’t be there.

We had a referendum on that not long ago (Oz). Frankly it is a mature Political system with all the bugs ironed out (mostly) and it has the bonus of the Governor General being able to send the Government back to the people. The Queen is OUR Queen also and she is both admired and respected. Harry I like but he was always a bit ...(fragile is NOT the right word) ......disoriented maybe. OK; Charlie is a bit of a kook but Prince William seems fine. They are important cogs in the Government but NOT in Politics. As for the yank lass? Meh....minor role but still, as Harry's squeeze, as long as she looks after him I really don't care.

Greg

Forum List

Back