Harris distancing herself from Biden's border disaster

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Can't say I blame her.

On Day 63, Joe Biden ostensibly put Kamala Harris in charge of resolving the border crisis. Except, she claims that’s not quite right.
Harris, Border Czar.

Vice President Kamala Harris was tapped to take the lead on addressing the immigration influx at the southern border, President Joe Biden announced last Wednesday.

“I’ve asked her, the VP, today—because she’s the most qualified person to do it—to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle and the countries that help—are going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border,” Biden said.

“If you deal with the problems in country, it benefits everyone. It benefits us, it benefits the people, and it grows the economies there,” Biden said. “Unfortunately, the last administration eliminated that funding—did not engage in it, did not use it—even though there was over $700 million to help get this done. We’re re-instituting that program.”

But Harris herself is now pushing back – claiming to be in charge of the “root causes” of what is happening at the border, but not the border itself.

A delegation of Biden officials and members of Congress visited Carrizo Springs, Texas, on Wednesday amid outcry over the lack of press access to border detention facilities and criticism of Biden and Harris for not making the trip themselves. The White House allowed one TV camera to accompany the delegation.

Harris said Wednesday that she and Biden will visit the border “at some point,” but that the White House wants to focus on “bringing our allies together” and “developing those countries.”

Can't say I blame her.

On Day 63, Joe Biden ostensibly put Kamala Harris in charge of resolving the border crisis. Except, she claims that’s not quite right.
Harris, Border Czar.

Vice President Kamala Harris was tapped to take the lead on addressing the immigration influx at the southern border, President Joe Biden announced last Wednesday.

“I’ve asked her, the VP, today—because she’s the most qualified person to do it—to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle and the countries that help—are going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border,” Biden said.

“If you deal with the problems in country, it benefits everyone. It benefits us, it benefits the people, and it grows the economies there,” Biden said. “Unfortunately, the last administration eliminated that funding—did not engage in it, did not use it—even though there was over $700 million to help get this done. We’re re-instituting that program.”

But Harris herself is now pushing back – claiming to be in charge of the “root causes” of what is happening at the border, but not the border itself.

A delegation of Biden officials and members of Congress visited Carrizo Springs, Texas, on Wednesday amid outcry over the lack of press access to border detention facilities and criticism of Biden and Harris for not making the trip themselves. The White House allowed one TV camera to accompany the delegation.

Harris said Wednesday that she and Biden will visit the border “at some point,” but that the White House wants to focus on “bringing our allies together” and “developing those countries.”
Harris and responsibility don't go together.

1617294798851.png

1617294837677.png

Attachments

• 1617294799090.png
    1617294799090.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 41
I don't blame her...I'd try to run away from this chlld and human rights abuse as well....how many NAZI Officers ran away from the Holocaust?

Here's an example of ignorance by a Republican Governor:

"South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) was ridiculed on Twitter after appearing to show that she doesn’t really know what infrastructure is.

"Noem, touted by ex-President Donald Trump as a possible 2024 presidential candidate, was asked by Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday for her take on President Joe Biden’s $2 trillion infrastructure bill. The bill seeks to overhaul the country’s roads and bridges, counter the climate crisis and revitalize the eldercare and housing sectors.

"But Noem drove herself straight into a ditch.

“I was shocked by how much doesn’t go into infrastructure,” she said. “It goes into research and development, it goes into housing and pipes and different initiatives, green energy, and it’s not really an honest conversation that we’re having about what this proposal is.”

See the link and compare and contrast her with the current Vice President of the United States. Who do you believe will respond to that 3am phone call, Harris and the kook that has no clue to reality.

Can't say I blame her.

Harris, Border Czar.

She's refused an order from her president - because he's not really.

Dr. Pepper weighed in today... and promptly fucked the pinata for our amusement....

She really is dumber than a fucking fence post. But in all fairness, she was the family baby sitter before Plugs promoted her to the bedroom.... so don't expect any deep thinking from that critter....

Si, se puede (yes, you can) will now be pronounced SISAYPWODWAY and mean "the future is ours".... they fuck over everything else they touch, why not fuck over a romantic language that's been around for centuries.

Last edited:
Can't say I blame her.

Harris, Border Czar.

Harris knows full well how bad it is on the Southern Border! She wants nothing to do with being "in charge" of the Biden Administration's biggest problem. She doesn't want to change policy because she's one of the progressives that PUSHED for an open border but she doesn't want to be the person who has to defend those policies!

"South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) was ridiculed on Twitter after appearing to show that she doesn’t really know what infrastructure is.

"Noem, touted by ex-President Donald Trump as a possible 2024 presidential candidate, was asked by Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday for her take on President Joe Biden’s $2 trillion infrastructure bill. The bill seeks to overhaul the country’s roads and bridges, counter the climate crisis and revitalize the eldercare and housing sectors.

“I was shocked by how much doesn’t go into infrastructure,” she said. “It goes into research and development, it goes into housing and pipes and different initiatives, green energy, and it’s not really an honest conversation that we’re having about what this proposal is.”

See the link and compare and contrast her with the current Vice President of the United States. Who do you believe will respond to that 3am phone call, Harris and the kook that has no clue to reality.
Do you really want to compare Harris to Noem? Harris's usual response to a problem is to giggle a lot. Noem fixes things.

Dr. Pepper weighed in today... and promptly fucked the pinata for our amusement....

She really is dumber than a fucking fence post. But in all fairness, she was the family baby sitter before Plugs promoted her to the bedroom.... so don't expect any deep thinking from that critter....

Si, se puede (yes, you can) will now be pronounced SISAYPWODWAY and mean "the future is ours".... they fuck over everything else they touch, why not fuck over a romantic language that's been around for centuries.

OMG. The Bidens are the whitest people in America.

I believe that when the disasters keep piling up we will continue
to see Biden delegating the responsibilities to others.

I think biden finally sense harris is after the throne so he put her in charge of the mess down there....knowing it would make her look bad

OMG. The Bidens are the whitest people in America.

She sounds dumber than ole joe

Do you really want to compare Harris to Noem? Harris's usual response to a problem is to giggle a lot. Noem fixes things.

Yeh....I been noticing that inappropriate laughter for awhile.....whas up with that?

Can't say I blame her.

Harris, Border Czar.

She's refused an order from her president - because he's not really.

She knows he cannot touch her.....she is the heir in waiting.....aka 'heir apparant' as the royalty term for the next in line of succession to the throne.

Can't say I blame her.

Harris, Border Czar.

I agree. I'd put miles between myself and that stuttering fucks border disaster.

Forum List

Back