Harris Caught Breaking the Law

one question:

how far from the polling center was she?

in CT, it's no political speech or literature withIN 75 ft.

if she was outside the boundary, then there was nothing illegal about it & that tweet says nothing about it ... so that makes one go

hmmmmm.... perhaps this is just a bullshit OP & so was the MAGAT that tweeted it.
Remind me what your position was on the signs in Virginia? That thread had a few people well outside the range with signs and your ilk all claimed they were blocking th polling place, remind me what you said?

don't know anything about it. care to link it cause i'm pretty certain i have no replies to the thread at all.

one question:

if she was outside the boundary, then there was nothing illegal about it & that tweet says nothing about it ... so that makes one go

hmmmmm.... perhaps this is just a bullshit OP & so was the MAGAT that tweeted it.
Remind me what your position was on the signs in Virginia? That thread had a few people well outside the range with signs and your ilk all claimed they were blocking th polling place, remind me what you said?

don't know anything about it. care to link it cause i'm pretty certain i have no replies to the thread at all.
Of course not cause it wasnt about liberals it was about supposed trump supporters so you ignored it cause you are partisan.

one question:

So how far would that bullhorn carry?

don't know ... however i've seen some mighty long lines. hmmmm.... it's not like she was leaving fake drop off boxes or anything....

Your false deflection is duly noted.

i answered you point blank in the first 2 words of my reply, then added an observation.

then topped it off with some witty, yet factual snark.

you're welcome.

I didn't see any line when I voted Wednesday about 3:00 pm. Perhaps you should see someone about those hallucinations.

that's a nice anecdote but i guess wherever you get your 'news' - it isn't reporting facts.

long lines voting - Google Search

articles:

long lines voting - Google Search
What would you say if Donny was doing it, bullhorn and all.

Be honest. Give it some thought. I'd love to hear what you'd think.

as long as he was outside the boundary then he's as golden as that tribble on his head.
You know that's bullshit. You'd be all over like a pig in a pen.

nope. just cause you are partisan stooge, don't ASSume everyone on this board is as well.

would i like it? no ... but that wasn't the question. if he did so, without breaking the law - then ya, he has every right to be even more of the loud orange asshole that he is.
So you don't like the fact that Kamala did it. Thanks! We found agreement.

but if she was far enough away - then i have no problems with the legality of it.

seems like you did though... tsk tsk tsk.
One more thing. The "tsk tsk tsk" thing is really condescending. I would have a problem with it even if it were legal if ANY fucking politician did it. The Bullhorn is beyond the pale. I think the sound carries more than 200 feet easily. It's vile and goes against any true thing a patriot would do for it goes against the grain of our privacy to vote and being left alone to do so. I'm sure some would even find it intimidating. Pub or Dem

it wasn't meant to be condescending. it has more to do with the fact that the (R)s have been pulling every trick in the book to suppress the vote this year & i have little patience for anyone in the (R) party these days when they complain about something like this.

California No person, on election day, or at any time that a voter may be casting a ballot, shall, within 100 feet of a polling place…a) circulate an initiative, referendum, recall, or nomination petition or any other petition; (b) solicit a vote or speak to a voter on the subject of marking his or her ballot; c) place a sign relating to voters' qualifications or speak to a voter on the subject of his or her qualifications…(d) do any electioneering as defined by Section 319.5. As used in this section, "100 feet of a polling place…” means a distance 100 feet from the room or rooms in which voters are signing the roster and casting ballots. Any person who violates any of the provisions of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor. (California Elections Code Ann. § 18370) "Electioneering" means the visible display or audible dissemination of information that advocates for or against any candidate or measure on the ballot within 100 feet of a polling place... Prohibited electioneering information includes, but is not limited to, any of the following: (a) a display of a candidate's name, likeness, or logo; (b) a display of a ballot measure's number, title, subject, or logo; (c) buttons, hats, pencils, pens, shirts, signs, or stickers containing electioneering information; (d) dissemination of audible electioneering information. (California Elections Code Ann. § 319.5)

one question:

Of course not cause it wasnt about liberals it was about supposed trump supporters so you ignored it cause you are partisan.
Playtime you can disagree all you want you prove the point with your posting.

one question:

noooooooooooo................... because i didn't see it. let's see - how many threads are active at any given time on this here little slice of the interwebs?

uh-huh.

one question:

noooooooooooo................... because i didn't see it. let's see - how many threads are active at any given time on this here little slice of the interwebs?

uh-huh.
Sure thing we are to believe you HAPPEN to see any thread against Liberals but oh so conveniently NEVER see the ones against conservatives.

one question:

uh-huh.
Sure thing we are to believe you HAPPEN to see any thread against Liberals but oh so conveniently NEVER see the ones against conservatives.

who said 'never' - oh ya.... YOU.

as a side note - what branch did you serve?

DNC have zero respect for the law.......California Law is 100 feet................

Rules for thee and not for me State.

Those peasants who don't agree with it.......well they are just peasants to the elitist running the show.......

This is clearly a case of intimidation. There are some pretty timid people that may feel compelled to change their vote based on her electioneering and the crowd reaction around them.

US Code 594:

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

It's a fucking vile, disgusting no value/moral act. I now know the level of depravity she will go down to. I thought her husband who was 30 years older than her was the level. It's much, much lower than that even.

Laws are for little people.

The cops are there. She's obviously abiding by the distance she can be from the actual polling place, idiot.

The cops are there ?? Pffft. You mean those same cops under rule by the dim governor's that were instructed to stand down while protestors ran rampant burning and looting the city ? You mean the law is being ordered to stand down against law breakers once again due to dangerous political pandering and biases ?

This is clearly a case of intimidation. There are some pretty timid people that may feel compelled to change their vote based on her electioneering and the crowd reaction around them.

US Code 594:

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

It's a fucking vile, disgusting no value/moral act. I now know the level of depravity she will go down to. I thought her husband who was 30 years older than her was the level. It's much, much lower than that even.
Probably won't change a Trump voters vote, but it could cause voter's to avoid the polling station, and that would be called "Voter Intimidation" at the polls. Be like Maxine Waters standing there with a bullhorn or Al Sharon saying things like intimidate them, harass them, follow them to resteraunts, and make them uncomfortable, get in their faces etc. All things that were obeyed unfortunately by the idiot followers or mindless drones. Now we got this dim Harris doing the same bullcrap ? She and Biden are completely unqualified to run this country or even be elected dog catcher which is above their qualifications still.

Forum List

Back