Harris Caught Breaking the Law

Laws are for little people.

Look everyone that road is 150 feet wide....what would account to a 12 lane highway. Standard road width is 13 feet.

Good Lord, LIBERALS ARE FUCKING STUPID.

LOL!!!!! do you know if she is in CT? <psssst> she's not.

so that is yer 1st fail.

can you prove that she is within the political free zone boundary of the entrance & where she is?

that is yer 2nd fail.

jackass.

You said CT. Now you admit to lying. Well done scumbag.

i SAID I LIVE IN CT. you know - to give an example....

you'll need more than a lifejacket to save yerself from this one.

one question:

how far from the polling center was she?

in CT, it's no political speech or literature withIN 75 ft.

if she was outside the boundary, then there was nothing illegal about it & that tweet says nothing about it ... so that makes one go

hmmmmm.... perhaps this is just a bullshit OP & so was the MAGAT that tweeted it.

So how far would that bullhorn carry?

don't know ... however i've seen some mighty long lines. hmmmm.... it's not like she was leaving fake drop off boxes or anything....

Your false deflection is duly noted.

one question:

if she was outside the boundary, then there was nothing illegal about it & that tweet says nothing about it ... so that makes one go

hmmmmm.... perhaps this is just a bullshit OP & so was the MAGAT that tweeted it.
It's 200 feet where I live. She is well within that range. So it sounds like you're just throwing shit up against the wall to back her up. Nice job!

I'm guessing she's within the rules of where she is but it's still bad form I find it rather disgusting.

one question:

don't know ... however i've seen some mighty long lines. hmmmm.... it's not like she was leaving fake drop off boxes or anything....

i answered you point blank in the first 2 words of my reply, then added an observation.

then topped it off with some witty, yet factual snark.

you're welcome.

one question:

It's 200 feet where I live. She is well within that range. So it sounds like you're just throwing shit up against the wall to back her up. Nice job!

well - was she in the same town you live in? if so, then there might be a problem.

if she wasn't & she is somewhere where the footage is less than that - seems there's no problemo or no doubt the (R) party in that area/state would have reported on it in detail.

looking at the picture, I would say she within 30 feet

within 30 feet of what? she has to be within a certain amt of feet/yards from where the doors are where voting actually takes place. if she's around the corner & down the street from the entrance, well then she's golden.

it doesn't show & you are ASSuming she is right by there.

Instead of arguing over the measured distance, whether she has to be x amount of feet from where the vote is actually cast versus the property line of the polling station, etc...

Wouldn’t it be fair enough to just say that standing outside a polling place with a bullhorn is in bad taste, and move on?
Can nothing be acknowledged and agreed upon?

within 30 feet of what? she has to be within a certain amt of feet/yards from where the doors are where voting actually takes place. if she's around the corner & down the street from the entrance, well then she's golden.

You are hoping she's down the street from the doors, but knowing her she's right near those door's, and this is so her and joe's potential voters keep it fresh in their mind's what she's blabbering about just before they walk in to vote.

You are hoping she's down the street from the doors, but knowing her she's right near those door's, and this is so her and joe's potential voters keep it fresh in their mind's what she's blabbering about just before they walk in to vote.

if it came down to kamala harris being a law breaker & donny et al ... who has several people within his orbit spend time in prison -

i'll go with kamala being the law abider here.

Desperation is depicted here... Wow... I'm surprised she's not down on her knees begging please, please y'all, vote for the middle class tax hike by voting Biden/Harris in order to take care of all your needs if you if you vote for Biden/Harris.

if it came down to kamala harris being a law breaker & donny et al ... who has several people within his orbit spend time in prison -

i'll go with kamala being the law abider here.
Still not looking at the work that's been done, just the identity politic's is your main thing eh ??

one question:

i answered you point blank in the first 2 words of my reply, then added an observation.

then topped it off with some witty, yet factual snark.

you're welcome.

I didn't see any line when I voted Wednesday about 3:00 pm. Perhaps you should see someone about those hallucinations.

Forum List

Back