Harris-Bidens record on Racial Justice

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Yes I placed Harris first because if Biden wins she'll finish out his term
Anyway I digress
Joe Biden has three episodes from his Senate career show how treacherous issues of race remain and have left scuff marks on what most agree is an otherwise admirable record. They concerned busing, criminal sentencing and the confirmation of Justice Clarence Thomas to the Supreme Court.
I realize the New york times tried to fluff up Biden's racial justice record but that violence against women act was not race-related but gun control-related voting rights wasn't for blacks nor affirmative action because those two had previously been fixed so Biden's racial justice record sucks if you're black
Now how about Harris lol

Harris, some voters here say, is still an unknown. . Her campaign sees that as an advantage: The less voters know about her, aides say, the more room she has to build support if she can make her résumé and proposals better known.

If anything threatens Harris’s ongoing introduction to black voters, it is that record as a public prosecutor, first as district attorney of San Francisco, then as attorney general of California.
Those two jackasses are not the social justice warriors the media is trying to cover for lol

The racist Dimwinger party picked these racists for a reason.
I live close to South Carolina and I get the "pleasure of hearing those Harris-Biden campaign ads pandering to the blacks in South Carolina.
I shack my head in disgust

Forum List

Back