Harris/Biden?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017

"Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden really appears to be on the same page as his running mate Kamala Harris, mistakenly referring to plans in a "Harris-Biden administration" just one day after the California senator similarly suggested that she was on the top of the Democratic ticket. "

So now Slo-Joe is running for VP I guess..... :dunno: :cuckoo::auiqs.jpg:

It's no mistake Biden will be forced out and Harris will become president if Biden wins.
that tells me the democrat party does not give a shit about what other democrats want
They did not want Harris but she was chosen by"Biden"

These two are embarrassing. If the Harris Biden ticket wins, I'll do OK because I already have mine. But the kids who think H-B are their ticket to the American dream are in for a rude awakening. I'll laugh at those stupid fucks when they're struggling to make a living. MAGA, their only hope is Trump.

Harris was a horrible choice and this could be the main reason why Biden loses in November...

Biden mistake was handcuffing himself to the idea of taking a female VP choice...
Actually it was a woman of supposed color so it hampered who he could pick. The funny part was he chose someone that did very poor in her own state.
Harris is a horrible choice and nothing can be said to change my mind...

1600304128426.png

Biden and Harris will win. Inevitable. The Trump people are going to go all TDS on us, and then we just put them outside of the lawn and turn on the sprinklers.
Lol. The left sees the writing on the wall. They will lose not only both houses but the presidency and they are desperate.
Yup you will being water down on the lawn outside to cool off your overheated brain. :)

Biden and Harris will win. Inevitable. The Trump people are going to go all TDS on us, and then we just put them outside of the lawn and turn on the sprinklers.
Lol. The left sees the writing on the wall. They will lose not only both houses but the presidency and they are desperate.
Yup you will being water down on the lawn outside to cool off your overheated brain. :)
I can see you standing outside yelling at the sky again just like last time. Then perhaps joining in a looting and riot party.

"Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden really appears to be on the same page as his running mate Kamala Harris, mistakenly referring to plans in a "Harris-Biden administration" just one day after the California senator similarly suggested that she was on the top of the Democratic ticket. "

So now Slo-Joe is running for VP I guess..... :dunno: :cuckoo::auiqs.jpg:

I think it was from the handlers to imply he's pushing women forward or some weird shit like that. It went a different direction and it's so sad they are doing this to Biden.

Biden is in good shape, and his opponent's supporters are wobbling and waffling.
Nope....sorry...nice lib wet dream, but trumps supporters are more than ready to vote for and support Trump. November is going to be a bloodbath for the dems---Trump will win and he will pull up republicans in Congress as well. Lots of dems are going to be voted out---then BARR will start pressing criminals cases against the swamp and dems.

So you're guaranteeing that President Hillary will glide to reelection because, once again, President Trump has no path to the White House.

Awesome

New Topics

Forum List

Back