Harris/Biden want to tax at 126.5% rate the 1,647,637 taxpayers who make over $500,000 a year...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
From the IRS data for 2019 tax returns: SOI Tax Stats - Individual Statistical Tables by Size of Adjusted Gross Income | Internal Revenue Service
I worked on this spreadsheet and since IRS didn't break at $400,000, I broke at $500,000 knowing Biden is so smart!!!
So to get the $3.8 trillion per year that Biden says he will collect from the 1,647,637 people making $500K or more
these people will have to pay on average 126.5% of their gross taxable income to pay in $3.8 trillion a year.
I'm sure these top 1% people will be happy to take part of their accumulated wealth to make up the difference, i.e. the 26.5% additional tax revenue to pay the
$3,800,000,000,000 PER YEAR!!!

IRS_2019Taxreturns.png

Last edited:
Anyone with a fucking brain who is NOT one of those people taxed at 125% should be AGAINST this shit because of the damage it will do to THEM personally.

The marxist shitstain solution for every problem is to tax it. They don't pay any taxes on their grifting, extortion and money laundering, so it doesn't effect them personally. Just like KenyanKare.

They are truly the enemy of freedom.

Raising the minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour minimum can ensure even the Poor can raise more tax revenue.
So you favor putting minimum wage workers out of work especially in CA where the average minimum wage already is $13/hr and CA is implementing robots which by the way won't be paying payroll taxes, unemployment taxes or health benefits.

Forum List

Back