Harris-Biden Adminstration to Throw Open Borders and Give Away Our National Sovereignty

Democrats are treasonous. They support hella labor laws then flood the country with illegals to bypass the laws they pass. All meant to attack America and Americans

Business needs them here so they will continue to come.

What?

Or they could pay more?

Who do you think is hurt by this most if not black men/

Other hispanics? lol

If you cut off the foreign labor for long enough they might start paying a wage at meat packing plants black men want to take.

What does who is hurt have to do with what I said? I stated a simple fact.

It's not a fact, you asserted something absurd

There is no such thing as a job Americans won't do

If all you want to do is totally misrepresent what I said, bite me.

It was one line, and an obvious fucking lie. Business does not need workers with no cognitive capital.

Maybe look at the rich whites selling you it with some cynicism you use on literally everything else

I have heard you call all sorts of shit racist.

Why not immigration policy? Clearly hurts black american men.

By your standards seems pretty openly racist to me.

Who the fuck do you think is going to eat up services that should have gone to poor Americans if not mexicans educated at a 7th grade level. Schools, hopsitals, welfare programs all come under more strain as our per capita income goes down.

I said nothing but simple facts. Business wants illegals here so they can avoid taxes and legal wages and business gets what business wants in this country.

I completely disagree with that but that's obviously how it is and how it will be.

You said businesses "need" immigrants with non existent education

I'm literally quoting your post IDK why you're quibbling. It's obviously an anti black position....

Stop it.

And you wonder why the democrats don't take your interests seriously....

Apply your own standards, have some intellectual consistency. If you want everything with disparate impact to be racist fine.

Sound like a woman

You are clueless.

says the black guy supporting open borders, lol

Black? No idea where you got that from.

who also thinks anything that has a negative disparate impact on his ethnic group is racist

i know you're not a libertarian yet you're spouting their line

I'm spouting facts. Business needs them to keep wages depressed so they can pay out higher dividends.

No one is going to stop that.

wait you're not black?

we had a conversation where you pretended you were gonna resist cops because they were racist to you...In the context of BLM threads. SO you were just pretending? lol

Unless you're latino, which makes more sense

And you can still fuck off for not knowing what's good for your fellow latino americans

I remember being vividly worried you thought cops being racist to you gave you a right to physically resist. Which you very clearly seemed to think

If you were a white guy propagating that shit. Go fucking neck yourself dude. What a terrible message to be telling non whites I was so shocked when you said that. No wonder, you're white it's not a problem for you. Hahahaha

What?

Or they could pay more?

Other hispanics? lol

If you cut off the foreign labor for long enough they might start paying a wage at meat packing plants black men want to take.

It was one line, and an obvious fucking lie. Business does not need workers with no cognitive capital.

Maybe look at the rich whites selling you it with some cynicism you use on literally everything else

Who the fuck do you think is going to eat up services that should have gone to poor Americans if not mexicans educated at a 7th grade level. Schools, hopsitals, welfare programs all come under more strain as our per capita income goes down.

I said nothing but simple facts. Business wants illegals here so they can avoid taxes and legal wages and business gets what business wants in this country.

I completely disagree with that but that's obviously how it is and how it will be.

I'm literally quoting your post IDK why you're quibbling. It's obviously an anti black position....

Stop it.

Apply your own standards, have some intellectual consistency. If you want everything with disparate impact to be racist fine.

Sound like a woman

You are clueless.

who also thinks anything that has a negative disparate impact on his ethnic group is racist

I'm spouting facts. Business needs them to keep wages depressed so they can pay out higher dividends.

wait you're not black?

we had a conversation where you pretended you were gonna resist cops because they were racist to you...In the context of BLM threads. SO you were just pretending? lol

No I didn't. I argued I understood why people do that. I live in a small town in WV and it's highly unlikely I will ever run into that.

And you can still fuck off for not knowing what's good for your fellow latino americans

I remember being vividly worried you thought cops being racist to you gave you a right to physically resist. Which you very clearly seemed to think

If you were a white guy propagating that shit. Go fucking neck yourself dude. What a terrible message to be telling non whites I was so shocked when you said that. No wonder, you're white it's not a problem for you. Hahahaha

It makes NO difference what it good for the people. In this country business always gets it way.

That's why I'm good with people destroying things and it all falling apart.

What?

Or they could pay more?

Other hispanics? lol

Stop it.

Sound like a woman

You are clueless.

wait you're not black?

No I didn't. I argued I understood why people do that. I live in a small town in WV and it's highly unlikely I will ever run into that.

It makes NO difference what it good for the people. In this country business always gets it way.

so you're white, yea maybe shut the fuck up virginia

you think cops don't cause problems in west fucking virginia if you're not white?

makes so much sense now. fuck you retard.

do not opine on issues of race and police and give fucking advice or justification you dumb sack of shit. My god.

What?

Or they could pay more?

Other hispanics? lol

Stop it.

Sound like a woman

You are clueless.

wait you're not black?

so you're white, yea maybe shut the fuck up virginia

you think cops don't cause problems in west fucking virginia if you're not white?

I learned long ago to not bother with people who are only interested in twisting your words.

This is what Democrats have wanted for a long time. Shut down Americans and let foreign nations overtake us.

Why are YOU promoting this bullshit which you know for a fact is not true? Spreading misinformation, lies and outright sedition and hate is about your only function here.

The Hill published this opinion piece but has completely disavowed the lies it contains. "Sources say" is a pretty weak argument for anything. What sources? FOX News could be considered a "source" under this broad terminology.

Promoting fear mongering and lies seems to be all you're capable of.
Biden has already stated he will creates some EOs to eleminate all limitations on refugees. He has said many times that he is going to going to grant amnesty to illegal aliens.

Refugees are NOT illegal immigrants. Trump has been in violation of all of the laws of the USA in regards to his treatment of refugees. His conduct is a war crime, especially in regards to his treatment of small children - separating them from their parents as a "deterrent" to refugees.

Dubbed as both "torture" and "child abuse" by the American Pediatric Association, everyone who participated in this heinous behaviour, should be arrested and tried, including Sessions, Rosenstein, and Kyrsten Neilson in particular.
So you're in favor of Obama Administration officials that did the same thing being arrested and tried...correct, Dragonlady?

This is what Democrats have wanted for a long time. Shut down Americans and let foreign nations overtake us.

I'll go for that as long as Mexico drops it's wall and let's us drop kick your covid butt into Mexico.
Chinese virus is not lethal and your ass can go live under your Marxist hero President Xi.

It would be for me. I am one of the few that has the Covid Tests done on a regular basis. If I catch it, it's an automatic death sentence. If I do catch it, maybe I'll take a bunch of you assholes with me.
I didn't know China virus was fatal to men who frequent gay bath houses.

Then I guess you are safe for your next visit.

Forum List

Back