Harris/Biden Administration?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Democratic nominee Joe Biden called his campaign 'Harris-Biden' while in Florida Tuesday after his running mate, Sen Kamala Harris, made the same slip.

Last Saturday, Harris made the same mistake, referring to the Democratic ticket as the 'Harris administration, together with Joe Biden.'

Trump may be a chump, but Biden? He'd give special rights to cannibal pedophiles from the 9th dimension that have special sex organs and live in imaginary dimensions only smart people know about . Normally I would say that as a toll. But those creeps are rather literal, liberals actually believe in this nonsense.

Trump may be a chump, but Biden? He'd give special rights to cannibal pedophiles from the 9th dimension that have special sex organs and live in imaginary dimensions only smart people know about . Normally I would say that as a toll. But those creeps are rather literal, liberals actually believe in this nonsense.

I'll bet $1000 that if you can get Fox and friends to repeat that one time, Trump will be repeating it by that afternoon.

Forum List

Back