Harris and Buttigieg, the future?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
For now, at least, Harris and Buttigieg, barrier-breaking Democrats who failed in their initial White House bids, are the highest-profile prospects to succeed Biden at the top of the Democratic ticket in 2024 or 2028, although other promising candidates are all but certain to emerge.

Great idea, run these two clowns.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...15219c-4310-11ec-9ea7-3eb2406a2e24_story.html

1637600360917.png

For now, at least, Harris and Buttigieg, barrier-breaking Democrats who failed in their initial White House bids, are the highest-profile prospects to succeed Biden at the top of the Democratic ticket in 2024 or 2028, although other promising candidates are all but certain to emerge.

Great idea, run these two clowns.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...15219c-4310-11ec-9ea7-3eb2406a2e24_story.html

View attachment 567198

~~~~~~
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are doing this purposely. Bai Dung, Harris and Buttigieg each actually failed during the the presidential primaries. The DNC purposely foisted Biden and Harris upon us and now Petey Buttigieg.
They have mocked our electoral system and will rub our faces in it by choosing Buttigieg.

~~~~~~

They have mocked our electoral system and will rub our faces in it by choosing Buttigieg.
There's some truth in that but more important will voters rub the right's faces in the LGBTQ reality?

Being exclusive of the rights of minorities is getting less popular every day.
But also consider what it's doing to America with more inclusive attitudes of the rest of the world!

America is just isolating itself further at a very bad time, as China rises!

I think the 2024 eventual dem nominee for prez is Beto O'Rourke, although somebody else could come out of nowhere between now and then. Hard to see Harris or Buttigieg or Biden if he decides to run, but not winning if you consider the way things are going for the dems these days. I think the writing is on the wall, their party is heading for a shellacking next year and in 2024. As usual, they are overreaching and mismanaging pretty much everything and flooding the country with money isn't going to solve any problems. Inflation, don't you know.

There's some truth in that but more important will voters rub the right's faces in the LGBTQ reality?

Being exclusive of the rights of minorities is getting less popular every day.
But also consider what it's doing to America with more inclusive attitudes of the rest of the world!

America is just isolating itself further at a very bad time, as China rises!
~~~~~~
Was it the voters or the illegal stuffing of ballot boxes with phony votes in the middle of the night by PM/DSA Democrat Commies?
They did the same recently in New Jersey.

~~~~~~
Was it the voters or the illegal stuffing of ballot boxes with phony votes in the middle of the night by PM/DSA Democrat Commies?
They did the same recently in New Jersey.
I wouldn't doubt that ballot boxes are being stuffed all over your country. I couldn't care less whick side is doing the stuffing. Don't try any more cheap shots at me today.

I wouldn't doubt that ballot boxes are being stuffed all over your country. I couldn't care less whick side is doing the stuffing. Don't try any more cheap shots at me today.

~~~~~~
Then you're a ignorant manipulated fool to allow the Left to steal your voting rights and the rights of others.

~~~~~~
Then you're a ignorant manipulated fool to allow the Left to steal your voting rights and the rights of others.
Neither side is stealing anything from me sweet cheeks. Canada's examples are being showcased by Biden. We went there many years ago!

Of all the clowns in the 2020 circus, the ho and the queer are the only ones that got upped. Everyone else was passed over and forgotten, meaning they have no future in the big game. The future of the DNC is bleak talentless wasteland.

Another example of the sickness is the attitude toward women being displayed above.
It has fascism written all over it of course!

Donald means he likes the cheating and is trying to justify his lack of morals of saying everyone is stuffing the ballot box to make himself feel less moral.

wow. Someone, REALLY doesn't want this article read. Most of the links in wayback are deleted. I only found this behind the "shadow," of other deleted links.

That is really interesting. . . . :eusa_think:

Usually WaPo is approved propaganda. . .

Harris and Buttigieg under the spotlight amid uncertainty over Biden’s future​

". . . Harris advisers and West Wing officials also said she has met repeatedly with lawmakers to push Biden’s agenda, with and without the president being present. Harris spent the night of Nov. 5, when the pivotal House infrastructure vote took place, on the phone with key legislators, including the head of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), they said.

Some Democrats had a different impression, saying the vice president often has appeared disconnected from the high-stakes negotiations over Biden’s agenda on Capitol Hill, despite her experience in Congress. One noted that on Nov. 5, Harris also visited NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center. While the White House was rounding up congressional votes for the infrastructure bill, she spent part of her time operating a robotic arm being tested for a future refueling mission of the Landsat 7 satellite.

Polls this year reflect the extent of Harris’s political challenge. In a Fox News survey last month, forty-five percent of registered voters approved of Harris’s performance as vice president and 53 percent disapproved.
The vice presidency is often a political quagmire even for skilled politicians, as those in the office are tarnished by the president’s missteps while lacking the freedom to establish themselves as leaders. But, privately, some Democrats say Harris also deserves some of the blame for her political problems.

Several mentioned her trip to Latin America in June, when she sat for an interview with Lester Holt of NBC News that was widely regarded as botched. Pressed by Holt on why she had not yet been to the border, Harris shot back, “And I haven’t been to Europe,” adding, “And I mean, I don’t understand the point that you’re making. I’m not discounting the importance of the border.”

<snip>

". . . But some Democrats said Buttigieg’s lane is not without its own hazards, especially as Republicans attack the administration for the current backlog of seaborne goods destined for the United States. “It’s not like he’s having a rosy time. He’s having to figure out the supply chain issue,” Sellers said.
Beyond that, some voters may be slow to accept a presidential candidate who is openly gay, married to another man and recently adopted twins. And it is far from clear that voters of color will look beyond his past struggles with racial issues.

Buttigieg often infuses his comments on transportation policies with a description of their impact on communities of color. At the White House on Monday, he said that highway underpasses had sometimes been purposely built low to prevent buses with Black or Latino riders from getting to a beach. “That obviously reflects racism that went into those design choices,” he said.

The assertion came from “The Power Broker,” a book on city planner Robert Moses by prizewinning author Robert Caro, though some have challenged its veracity. Buttigieg’s comments were mocked by Republicans as a claim that even roads are racist, but within his own party, such comments have helped Buttigieg improve his standing.
“I like his courage — I like his backbone,” said Gilda Cobb-Hunter, former president of the National Black Caucus of State Legislators. “He doesn’t shrink away from a fight, and I like that.”

While Harris and Buttigieg are seen as potential rivals down the road, they get along well for now, according to people with knowledge of the dynamic between them. After Harris’s well-received performance in her debate last year against then-Vice President Mike Pence, for which Buttigieg had helped her prepare, they shared a toast."

Forum List

Back