Harris Again Refuses to Take Questions from Press

I'm coming to believe the entire election is a sham, I am all but positive they already have Biden cheated into the white house! I have been paying very close attention to the shenanigans at DOJ, where Barr appears to have succeeded in gaming the shit out of Trump, and the American people. Nothing has been done in a case of treason already all but proven and leading right to the half black traitor who perpetrated all of it upon the nation, and Barr picked right up where Sessions left off. Just last week FBI director Wray openly lied to the congress, in extraordinarily brazen fashion, denying that no-show(mail-in)voting demonstrated any corruption whatsoever, even as multiple cases of just that were emerging daily in the media, though not in any media controlled by China and its ally, the democratic party! I believe Americans need to be fully prepared to wage violent opposition to whatever scam it is that China and its democrats have worked out between them....:wink:

Harris's husbands last name is Emoff, and she refers to herself as Kamala Harris, the surname of her father. She is Indian American.

Forum List

Back