Harriet Tubman - $20?

Seriously, why? Hardly anyone knows this ugly women. Why not MLK or Booker t Washington.

Because they aren't women. It's not what she did that matters, dear: it's the color of her skin and her reproductive organs that count. That's the world we live in now.
Well, only if you AR'N'T a woman, as Harriet Tubman's book title read. (Ar'n't I a woman? I have a copy; strangely, Amazon isn't selling this book. Do they not like the grammar, even though that was her title, a hundred-fifty years ago?)
If you are a woman, now it's fashionable that you also be a man, with male reproductive organs. And women who don't have male organs can't get sports scholarships anymore: those are all to go to male freaks now.

I'm starting to get confused here. . . . .

Last edited:
Seriously, why? Hardly anyone knows this ugly women. Why not MLK or Booker t Washington.

Because they aren't women. It's not what she did that matters, dear: it's the color of her skin and her reproductive organs that count. That's the world we live in now.
Well, only if you AR'N'T a woman, as Harriet Tubman's book title read. (Ar'n't I a woman? I have a copy; strangely, Amazon isn't selling this book. Do they not like the grammar, even though that was her title, a hundred-fifty years ago?)
If you are a woman, now it's fashionable that you also be a man, with male reproductive organs. And women who don't have male organs can't get sports scholarships anymore: those are all to go to male freaks now.

I'm starting to get confused here. . . . .

It helps if you stop trying to think about their agenda and talking points in terms of linear logic.

Over 160 posts on a thread about nothing in particular. And yet racism is dead ?

what makes you think it's about race?
(Does that make YOU a racist?)
There is a large dollop of misogyny going on as well. Two big right wing tropes. The calibre of poster also underlines this.

She doesn't deserve it. That makes it tokenism. That is racism on the part of the ones pushing it.
Well she risked her life repeatedly to save Americans from an evil regime. Racist trash like yourself are tying yourselves in knots trying to find a reason not to do this. Its hilarious.

The truth is that honouring this brave woman shines a light on a grubby part of American history. It highlights the evil of the confederate states and absolutely trashes those statues and the traitor flag that you seem to find so important. A flag that modern day traitors waved as they tried to overthrow a democratically elected government.

Get back in the gutter Bubba.

1. I don't know what you mean. I've never really had the opportunity to save an innocent life from an evil regime.

2. Slavery has plenty of light shown on it. It has become a boring cliche, it has so much light shown on it. BORING.

3. Tubman was operating at a time when the flag flying over the slaves and slavers was the American Flag, so you can shove that shit up your ass. Also, fuck you you fat coward.

Over 160 posts on a thread about nothing in particular. And yet racism is dead ?

what makes you think it's about race?
(Does that make YOU a racist?)
There is a large dollop of misogyny going on as well. Two big right wing tropes. The calibre of poster also underlines this.

She doesn't deserve it. That makes it tokenism. That is racism on the part of the ones pushing it.

Frankly, it's tokenism whether she can be said to deserve it or not, because the Democrats aren't doing it because of her actions. They're doing it because they need a black, female mascot to pander and distract.

Good point.

I would rather see Frederick Douglass...or possibly Thurgood Marshall.

Most of the people on the bills are dead Presidents or Founding Fathers.

Until we get a black person who is a stand out President, and dead, I would say no.

And Obama certainly does not rate. He was a diversity hire and an embarrassment.

Poor Andrew Jackson. Then again who still uses money? Its mostly electronic these days. Still replacing a former president just to feed the leftists hunger seems like a horrible idea. I would not have an issue creating a $25 bill with HT on it.
She was never a president--she doesn't rate being on any money.

Neither was Franklin nor Hamilton. You can can't use that as a qualifier.

Kids do and ask questions.

Remove the author of the Federalist Papers? IDK

Just add another bill. No sense in removing someone IMO.

The only reason why Hamilton wasn't removed, was because he had a hit musical and was popular again.

Which is a petty reason to decide who gets bumped.

So let's review...

$1 - Washington- can't remove him, obviously. That said, we need to stop printing dollar bills and replace them with dollar coins. We'd save billions by doing this.
$2 - Jefferson- Nobody uses this bill, but he'd be a good candidate because he raped his slaves.
$5 - Lincoln - Our greatest president, so, um, no.
$10 - Hamilton- I'm all for keeping him, because we wouldn't even have a treasury system without him.
$20 - Jackson- Racist, Crazy person, genocidal maniac. Also, reminds me too much of Trump. Besides, he was against the printing of paper money to start with. Off he goes.
$50 - Grant- Maybe a good person to replace, because while he was a great general, his presidency was notoriously corrupt.
$100 - Ben Franklin - Not a president. Kind of a cool guy, though. Could be a good candidate for replacement.

Now, people we COULD put on the money.

FDR (Although he's already on the dime)
Teddy Roosevelt
Ronald Reagan

For non-presidents
Fredrick Douglas
Susan B. Anthony

In what country were you living when the Suzie B coins flopped?

Almost as bad as the Kennedy half-Dollars though they were popular in Ireland.
They were good for America, though, as people tended to wash their hands vigorously after touching one. Maybe if they were brought back now the incidence of "the virus" would be but in half!

In the last couple of decades they fooled with the images on the penny, the nickel the quarter, the half dollar and the dollar coins but the FDR dime is unchanged since 1946. I wonder why.

Last edited:

Poor Andrew Jackson. Then again who still uses money? Its mostly electronic these days. Still replacing a former president just to feed the leftists hunger seems like a horrible idea. I would not have an issue creating a $25 bill with HT on it.

It's interesting the DemoKKKrats would advocate placing someone on the bill who fought so hard against their evil policies.
Maybe the idea to honor her came from "Liberals"

You know...the ones who were against those evil "CONSERVATIVE" policies

Uh, no. Harriet Tubman fought against the Democrats' slavery policies. She was hunted by the Democrats' KKK. She was demonized by the Democrats' newspapers. And to this day, the Democrats continue to give voice to that hatred.

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg
You need to read up on her life. The KKK came along long after the Underground Railroad.

In what country were you living when the Suzie B coins flopped?

Almost as bad as the Kennedy half-Dollars though they were popular in Ireland.
They were good for America, though, as people tended to wash their hands vigorously after touching one. Maybe if they were brought back now the incidence of "the virus" would be but in half!

The Dollar Coin flopped because we didn't stop printing $1.00 bills. that's what should have happened. That's what the Canadians did, and it worked out just fine.

The half-dollar coins weren't popular because they were so large, and not easy to carry in one's pocket. Also, the main place where people use coins is in vending machines, and they didn't take dollar or half-dollar coins.

I don't care who I snort coke with on my twenty dollar bills.

I'm sure you don't.

I think that it's about time that a woman and one of color is on our paper money.

Where is it written that it has to be a white man?

Let's put the current VP on there. That way, when you get a BJ overseas, you can just say, "Give me a Harris!"

It's not money. For something to be money it has to be a store of value.

For like the guh zillionth time. HelloOoo.

Anyway. Proceed...

Andrew Jackson is one of the primary reasons the US expanded all the way to the west coast as quickly as it did and one of the primary reasons we have states like Louisiana. He reminds you of Trump because he was a strong man who made tough decisions, I get it.

Actually, he did nothing of the sort. He massacred some Native Americans... which is a crime against humanity. No better than what the Nazis did.

He didn't expand our territory, Louisiana was purchased by Thomas Jefferson decades before.

Not to mention like Trump, his economic policies were terrible, which is why we had the Panic of 1837 after he left, probably one of the biggest economic downturns in our history
Indians raped, murdered and dismembered his first wife.

Andrew Jackson's wife? She died after the election and before the inauguration.

Forum List

Back