Harriet Tubman - $20?

I don't care who I snort coke with on my twenty dollar bills.

I'm sure you don't.

I think that it's about time that a woman and one of color is on our paper money.

Where is it written that it has to be a white man?

Harriet Tbman is known to have rescued 70 enslaved people, some of which were her family and friends.

How is that worthy of being reflected on our currency?

Clara Barton is far more deserving...

Andrew Jackson is one of the primary reasons the US expanded all the way to the west coast as quickly as it did and one of the primary reasons we have states like Louisiana. He reminds you of Trump because he was a strong man who made tough decisions, I get it.

Actually, he did nothing of the sort. He massacred some Native Americans... which is a crime against humanity. No better than what the Nazis did.

He didn't expand our territory, Louisiana was purchased by Thomas Jefferson decades before.

Not to mention like Trump, his economic policies were terrible, which is why we had the Panic of 1837 after he left, probably one of the biggest economic downturns in our history

Andrew Jackson is one of the primary reasons the US expanded all the way to the west coast as quickly as it did and one of the primary reasons we have states like Louisiana. He reminds you of Trump because he was a strong man who made tough decisions, I get it.

Actually, he did nothing of the sort. He massacred some Native Americans... which is a crime against humanity. No better than what the Nazis did.

He didn't expand our territory, Louisiana was purchased by Thomas Jefferson decades before.

Not to mention like Trump, his economic policies were terrible, which is why we had the Panic of 1837 after he left, probably one of the biggest economic downturns in our history
Indians raped, murdered and dismembered his first wife.

I'm glad to see Biden is going to accelerate this so that it will actually get done.

trump basically put a stop to it when he became president.

Hopefully the new 20 dollar bill will be in circulation soon.

It's about time that a woman and one of color was on our paper currency.

White men aren't the only Americans.

Very good.

I'm glad to see Biden is going to accelerate this so that it will actually get done.

Very good.

Giving her an honor that she does not deserve, is tokenism, and an insult.

Give it time. Some black will become important enough to really earn it, and that will be a good milestone, instead of another insult of reducing expectations so that a black can be included.

I don't care who I snort coke with on my twenty dollar bills.

I'm sure you don't.

I think that it's about time that a woman and one of color is on our paper money.

Where is it written that it has to be a white man?
Rightwing racists are worried that this is yet another effort to ‘take America away’ from white people.

These "rightwing racists" will have to get in line behind your fellow DemoKKKrats, like this guy you support:

5ce47c02-2675-11e9-9177-bd3ae24bba4f_image_hires_123536.jpg

If this only makes it harder for new counterfeit money to be made, I have no complaints.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only counterfeit money that I have never come into contact with before are the one dollar bills and the fifty dollar bills.

Will your life be improved?.....any at all?.....wow....

No. Not at all.

Will your life be diminished?

Will your life be improved?.....any at all?.....wow....

No. Not at all.

Will your life be diminished?
Obsoletely not...but don't overlook my point....there are things being done by elected officials that will work at reducing your quality of life... all being done by the same people that sell you the feel good drug of get even with them...

Kids do and ask questions.

Remove the author of the Federalist Papers? IDK

Just add another bill. No sense in removing someone IMO.

The only reason why Hamilton wasn't removed, was because he had a hit musical and was popular again.

Which is a petty reason to decide who gets bumped.

So let's review...

$1 - Washington- can't remove him, obviously. That said, we need to stop printing dollar bills and replace them with dollar coins. We'd save billions by doing this.
$2 - Jefferson- Nobody uses this bill, but he'd be a good candidate because he raped his slaves.
$5 - Lincoln - Our greatest president, so, um, no.
$10 - Hamilton- I'm all for keeping him, because we wouldn't even have a treasury system without him.
$20 - Jackson- Racist, Crazy person, genocidal maniac. Also, reminds me too much of Trump. Besides, he was against the printing of paper money to start with. Off he goes.
$50 - Grant- Maybe a good person to replace, because while he was a great general, his presidency was notoriously corrupt.
$100 - Ben Franklin - Not a president. Kind of a cool guy, though. Could be a good candidate for replacement.

Now, people we COULD put on the money.

FDR (Although he's already on the dime)
Teddy Roosevelt
Ronald Reagan

For non-presidents
Fredrick Douglas
Susan B. Anthony
Yeah, but she helped 100 people once.

The only reason why Hamilton wasn't removed, was because he had a hit musical and was popular again.

So let's review...

$1 - Washington- can't remove him, obviously. That said, we need to stop printing dollar bills and replace them with dollar coins. We'd save billions by doing this.
$2 - Jefferson- Nobody uses this bill, but he'd be a good candidate because he raped his slaves.
$10 - Hamilton- I'm all for keeping him, because we wouldn't even have a treasury system without him.
$20 - Jackson- Racist, Crazy person, genocidal maniac. Also, reminds me too much of Trump. Besides, he was against the printing of paper money to start with. Off he goes.
$50 - Grant- Maybe a good person to replace, because while he was a great general, his presidency was notoriously corrupt.
$100 - Ben Franklin - Not a president. Kind of a cool guy, though. Could be a good candidate for replacement.

Teddy Roosevelt
Ronald Reagan

For non-presidents
Fredrick Douglas
Susan B. Anthony

Seems that way

Poor Andrew Jackson. Then again who still uses money? Its mostly electronic these days. Still replacing a former president just to feed the leftists hunger seems like a horrible idea. I would not have an issue creating a $25 bill with HT on it.
BTW, I still use cash. I don't own an ATM card and I believe in keeping a good stock of precious metals--platinum, gold-----lead.

So let's review...

Teddy Roosevelt
Ronald Reagan

For non-presidents
Fredrick Douglas
Susan B. Anthony

Seems that way
If we are being honest, Bill Gates has helped a lot more people than Tubman ever did. He deserves to be on the 20 more than her.

Poor Andrew Jackson. Then again who still uses money? Its mostly electronic these days. Still replacing a former president just to feed the leftists hunger seems like a horrible idea. I would not have an issue creating a $25 bill with HT on it.
BTW, I still use cash. I don't own an ATM card and I believe in keeping a good stock of precious metals--platinum, gold-----lead.
I barely ever. All electronic just about

Forum List

Back