Harriet Tubman - $20?

I'm glad to see Biden is going to accelerate this so that it will actually get done.

trump basically put a stop to it when he became president.

Hopefully the new 20 dollar bill will be in circulation soon.

It's about time that a woman and one of color was on our paper currency.

White men aren't the only Americans.

Will your life be improved?.....any at all?.....wow....

THAT might actually get me to start using electronic payment methods. No chance in Hell of me ever taking one of those as a form of payment either.,

THAT might actually get me to start using electronic payment methods. No chance in Hell of me ever taking one of those as a form of payment either.,
You beat me to it!

When I read this, my first thought was that the Dems are trying to get rid of currency. Who would want to use such horrible $20s? Well, maybe blacks, nobody else. So the country will promptly go digital, and there will be a record of everyone's purchase of everything. Talk about datamining!

I am sure this is what the Dems are up to.

I heard somebody say he was going to have a stamp made for the $20s that go through his hands that says, "Monkey Money."

I don't care who I snort coke with on my twenty dollar bills.

I'm sure you don't.

I think that it's about time that a woman and one of color is on our paper money.

Where is it written that it has to be a white man?
Here in one with a woman of color, and not color.

20 bill jemima.jpg

20 bill jemima 1.jpg

I'm glad to see Biden is going to accelerate this so that it will actually get done.

I suggest you push the Susan B. Anthony dollars again. I really liked them.

Harriet Tubman, a genuinely repulsive-looking woman, does not belong on our currency. It's all just virtue-signaling of a particularly obnoxious sort.

1611691457238.png

With the way the government spends money it'll be printed just in time for when it'll less expensive than a sheet of toilet paper to use when the local store has been cleaned out again when a person has an emergency.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Poor Andrew Jackson. Then again who still uses money? Its mostly electronic these days. Still replacing a former president just to feed the leftists hunger seems like a horrible idea. I would not have an issue creating a $25 bill with HT on it.

I really don't care who's on the money. Even on the rare occasions one uses cash these days, who the hell actually sits and stares at it?

I am, however, marking down the stunning lack of priorities and astonishing tone-deafness of the Democrat majority. THIS is the most pressing, urgent thing for them to focus on right at this moment?

Poor Andrew Jackson. Then again who still uses money? Its mostly electronic these days. Still replacing a former president just to feed the leftists hunger seems like a horrible idea. I would not have an issue creating a $25 bill with HT on it.

It's interesting the DemoKKKrats would advocate placing someone on the bill who fought so hard against their evil policies.

Democrats will pay lip service to literally anyone if they think it will increase their power. It's certainly not like honesty is any sort of concern for them.

She was never a president--she doesn't rate being on any money.
Frankland was never a president either.

No, but he was a Founding Father and signatory to both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, if I remember correctly.

How many people actually pay any attention to who is or isn't there on the current U.S. currency?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why not put Harriett on the ten dollar bill instead? The person who has been there all of this time, Alexander Hamilton that is, was never a president of the United States either and so I have no idea why he was given a spot on our money.

Major figure among the Founding Fathers. Also considered the founder of the American financial system, and the first Secretary of the Treasury, which arguably makes him more appropriate than anyone to be on the currency.

It's ironic given Tubman spent her life fighting against the evil policies of the DemoKKKrat party (slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, the KKK, etc.). I suppose this is an attempt by the Dems to apologize to the country for their centuries of racism.

She is not worthy. Giving her an honor she does not really deserve, makes it tokenism and thus an insult.

Forum List

Back