Harriet Tubman - $20?

Poor Andrew Jackson. Then again who still uses money? Its mostly electronic these days. Still replacing a former president just to feed the leftists hunger seems like a horrible idea. I would not have an issue creating a $25 bill with HT on it.

Oh, I still use cash. In fact, I run a mostly cash business.

Fuck Andrew Jackson, racist genocidal piece of shit.

Now, I'm not sure if Tubman is significant enough of a figure to really merit being on the $20.00. I could think of much more notable women in our history.

Final point on Jackson... The man was against the very notion of printed money, so putting him on printed currency was kind of a jab at him. I'm sure he'd be happy to have his picture taken off.
According to historians
.Andrew Jackson 's mom was black.
He hated to be black.
A black dude in power with white skin.
Pretending ...

TB12!

The pandering to savages always fails. Every Martin Luther King Blvd. in America, and there are dozens of them (almost as many "holocaust" memorials) are the most dangerous streets in America.

The pandering to savages always fails. Every Martin Luther King Blvd. in America, and there are dozens of them (almost as many "holocaust" memorials) are the most dangerous streets in America.

Maybe they should put JB Stoner's picture on the 20 dollar bill, that should make your racist ass happy.

Over 160 posts on a thread about nothing in particular. And yet racism is dead ?

what makes you think it's about race?
(Does that make YOU a racist?)
There is a large dollop of misogyny going on as well. Two big right wing tropes. The calibre of poster also underlines this.

ahhh, you're a sexist as well as a racist.

Bud, the reason I'm against the change is there are a hello of a lot more that needs worked on before we start changing the pictures on money.

and what you have posted shows the deflection, blaming republicans for it not being done, is working.

Over 160 posts on a thread about nothing in particular. And yet racism is dead ?

There is a large dollop of misogyny going on as well. Two big right wing tropes. The calibre of poster also underlines this.

Bud, the reason I'm against the change is there are a hello of a lot more that needs worked on before we start changing the pictures on money.

and what you have posted shows the deflection, blaming republicans for it not being done, is working.
Any old excuse will do eh ?

yours don't.

Maybe they should put JB Stoner's picture on the 20 dollar bill, that should make your racist ass happy.

Ouch. You inability to refute what he said, was painful to watch.

She doesn't deserve it. That makes it tokenism. That is racism on the part of the ones pushing it.
Well she risked her life repeatedly to save Americans from an evil regime. Racist trash like yourself are tying yourselves in knots trying to find a reason not to do this. Its hilarious.

The truth is that honouring this brave woman shines a light on a grubby part of American history. It highlights the evil of the confederate states and absolutely trashes those statues and the traitor flag that you seem to find so important. A flag that modern day traitors waved as they tried to overthrow a democratically elected government.

Get back in the gutter Bubba.

She doesn't deserve it. That makes it tokenism. That is racism on the part of the ones pushing it.

Frankly, it's tokenism whether she can be said to deserve it or not, because the Democrats aren't doing it because of her actions. They're doing it because they need a black, female mascot to pander and distract.

yours don't.
Here you go. Misogyny battling it out with racism. What an illustrative snapshot of trumps America.

The actress who played Aunt Jemima was far far better person than Tubman.

Poor Andrew Jackson.

She's about the 4,237th most important person in US history. That's how hard up they were to find a black woman to "honor".

But let's also honor the very constructive & law-abiding Asian community by putting a likeness of one of them on a bill, too.

Slow Joe's handlers resurrecting the failed Ear's stupid shit....over and over again

She was never a president--she doesn't rate being on any money.

Tubman----was PAID money to bring blacks to the North---and paid very well to do it.

I am looking forward to drawing beards and mustaches on all my 20s.

More money wasted on bullshit.

THAT might actually get me to start using electronic payment methods. No chance in Hell of me ever taking one of those as a form of payment either.,

When I read this, my first thought was that the Dems are trying to get rid of currency. Who would want to use such horrible $20s? Well, maybe blacks, nobody else.

Harriet Tubman, a genuinely repulsive-looking woman, does not belong on our currency. It's all just virtue-signaling of a particularly obnoxious sort.

I am, however, marking down the stunning lack of priorities and astonishing tone-deafness of the Democrat majority. THIS is the most pressing, urgent thing for them to focus on right at this moment?

I'm gonna stock up on Sharpies.
What a great way to bring out my artistic side

She is not worthy. Giving her an honor she does not really deserve, makes it tokenism and thus an insult.

Harriet Tbman is known to have rescued 70 enslaved people, some of which were her family and friends.

How is that worthy of being reflected on our currency?

Give it time. Some black will become important enough to really earn it, and that will be a good milestone, instead of another insult of reducing expectations so that a black can be included.

Yeah, but she helped 100 people once.
If we are being honest, Bill Gates has helped a lot more people than Tubman ever did. He deserves to be on the 20 more than her.

A bone to the "people of color"

Allegedly many African Americans wanted nothing to do "escaping" since they were housed, fed and could fuck as much as they wanted after doing chores on the plantation. So "escape" to what?

Meh. PC pandering is both silly and unnecessary.

If they put Tubman on the $20 bill, I'll simply carry more fives and tens.

I just want my money to look good,,,, never cared for Aunt Jemima being on waffles let alone on my money

I really don't care who's on the money. [...]
I am, however, marking down the stunning lack of priorities and astonishing tone-deafness of the Democrat majority. THIS is the most pressing, urgent thing for them to focus on right at this moment?
Oh, no, the ugly money idea is a side issue: what the Dems seem to think is the overwhelming urgent emergency of Our Time is ----------- global warming. Which is what Biden just made a big speech on and Schumer did too ---

Never mind a severe international pandemic, gross government mishandling of it which has ruined our economy and economies all over the world, children all thrown out of school, businesses closed and ruined everywhere, illegal aliens flooding our borders, Trump out of office and nearly half the country losing faith in the honesty of elections, riots in cities across the country, greatly increased violent crime ---- no, what Biden has decided is our most pressing problem is --- global warming, which isn't even happening! Or if it is, nobody can tell. Nothing bad is happening with the weather, just with everything else.

Now I begin to think maybe Biden is mentally dysfunctional, if global warming is what he supposes is our biggest problem.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back