Harriet Reid's HC went up $4,500 under ACA

tap4154

VIP Member
Dec 8, 2012
Surf City USA
http://www.rgj.com/article/20131206...ada-s-Harry-Reid-CNN-wrong-health-care-report

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, told Steve Tetreault of the Stephens News Bureau (Review-Journal) that Reid’s move “is the clearest example yet of Obamacare’s failures and Washington hypocrisy. His staff worked to pass it and continue to promote it, now they don’t want to be part of it because it’s a disaster.”

Reid mentioned Cruz during the interview in Reno.

"I was really troubled when Ted Cruz complained. That really hurt me to the core,” Reid said. “The only people complaining are those who don’t like the Obamacare. I followed the law.

"And I will also note that there are 150,000 million different families that get their health care through their employees," Reid said. "So should all federal employees, although under Obamacare, my insurance costs me about $4,500 more that it did before. Yes, because it is age-related and it wasn’t like that before.”

Some animals are more equal than others.

Too bad for Harry Reid (D-NV Suspected Drug Mule and also wanted for questioning by the Las Vegas police in connection with a series of murdered transsexual transvestite prostitutes)

http://www.rgj.com/article/20131206...ada-s-Harry-Reid-CNN-wrong-health-care-report

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, told Steve Tetreault of the Stephens News Bureau (Review-Journal) that Reid’s move “is the clearest example yet of Obamacare’s failures and Washington hypocrisy. His staff worked to pass it and continue to promote it, now they don’t want to be part of it because it’s a disaster.”

Reid mentioned Cruz during the interview in Reno.

"I was really troubled when Ted Cruz complained. That really hurt me to the core,” Reid said. “The only people complaining are those who don’t like the Obamacare. I followed the law.

"And I will also note that there are 150,000 million different families that get their health care through their employees," Reid said. "So should all federal employees, although under Obamacare, my insurance costs me about $4,500 more that it did before. Yes, because it is age-related and it wasn’t like that before.”

Maybe Harry will volunteer to move to the front of the death panel line...it's time.

Forum List

Back