Harley⁠–Davidson is ruined

Men buy expensive or dangerous toys to compensate for a lack of actual masculinity.
A woman (?) is not qualified to make a decision for an adult male of his own means of what is too dangerous or expensive for him to purchase, possess, make, use, or sell.

I've always ridden Yamaha's.
Although I do drive a Polaris General these days.
I don't ride a brand, and I don't do the tattoos. It's a vehicle. I should be able to get from point A to point B on it if I have to in order to save my own life by my own decisions. At age 16 or so, if I have the money for it or if I want to buy it or sell it or ride, drive, or operate it, those who purport to make decisions for me against my will for my benefit are my mortal enemies.

Those who whine about guys who buy Harley's are, far more often than not, worthless little fucks who can't get laid, drive Mazda Miatas and who wet themselves when they hear loud noises.

People buy Harleys for the same reasons anyone buys anything. They want them and they can afford them. Some people buy new ones, some people buy used ones, and other people build their own. And, get this: women buy Harleys, too. I have a friend who did the Tail, of The Dragon over the summer. She lost it on a curve and totaled her bike, earning some bumps, cuts and bruises along the way (not uncommon). As soon as she was stitched up and released from the hospital she went to a local Harley dealer and bought another bike. She didn't even go back to her hotel first.

Personally, I don't see a need for an e-bike. I bought a bike for exercise. I'm not going to get much of that if an electric motor is propelling the bike...

Ever go to a race? People are running all over the place on mini-bikes or such. My e-bike takes up very little room and still weighs a lot less than a gas powered vehicle.

View attachment 408403

You mean pit bikes?
What gear head would pick an electric over gas powered?
Pit bikes cool,electric bikes lame.

View attachment 408409
Vs....
View attachment 408410

I explained why. I can fold the bike up and throw it in the back of the car when we go to the track. No leaking gas anywhere. No taking up room needed for other things.

Pontiac Gasser 8.jpg

Those who whine about guys who buy Harley's are, far more often than not, worthless little fucks who can't get laid, drive Mazda Miatas and who wet themselves when they hear loud noises.

People buy Harleys for the same reasons anyone buys anything. They want them and they can afford them. Some people buy new ones, some people buy used ones, and other people build their own. And, get this: women buy Harleys, too. I have a friend who did the Tail, of The Dragon over the summer. She lost it on a curve and totaled her bike, earning some bumps, cuts and bruises along the way (not uncommon). As soon as she was stitched up and released from the hospital she went to a local Harley dealer and bought another bike. She didn't even go back to her hotel first.

Personally, I don't see a need for an e-bike. I bought a bike for exercise. I'm not going to get much of that if an electric motor is propelling the bike...

Ever go to a race? People are running all over the place on mini-bikes or such. My e-bike takes up very little room and still weighs a lot less than a gas powered vehicle.

View attachment 408403

You mean pit bikes?

View attachment 408409
Vs....
View attachment 408410

I explained why. I can fold the bike up and throw it in the back of the car when we go to the track. No leaking gas anywhere. No taking up room needed for other things.

View attachment 408419

I call bullshit.
People who race trailer their cars to the track. You got a trailer you got room for a pit bike....like all the other people who go to the track.

" People are running all over the place on mini-bikes or such"

View attachment 408403

You mean pit bikes?

View attachment 408409
Vs....
View attachment 408410

View attachment 408419

I call bullshit.
People who race trailer their cars to the track. You got a trailer you got room for a pit bike....like all the other people who go to the track.

There are. I said so. The bike is far easier to handle and takes up less room.

There isn't room for a bike and a car on a regular trailer either.

View attachment 408403

You mean pit bikes?

View attachment 408409
Vs....
View attachment 408410

View attachment 408419

I call bullshit.

There are. I said so. The bike is far easier to handle and takes up less room.

There isn't room for a bike and a car on a regular trailer either.

Who buys a trailer so small all they can fit on it is the car?
What about tools and extra parts?
And you're claiming you pull that trailer with a car.....yeah right.

This is cool. I have an e-bike I built a few years ago. WIll do appx 25 mph for as long as I've wanted to ride. I can get around town for virtually nothing.

lol

America is being stripped of ALL it's masculinity....and you didn't even notice.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Men buy expensive or dangerous toys to compensate for a lack of actual masculinity.

Some do yeah.
But people like me buy buy em for the adrenaline rush.
Fast things help me forget I'm getting old.

...+ they are just plain fun!

View attachment 408403

Nice!!

Is that a folder?

How much do they cost?

View attachment 408403

Nice!!

Is that a folder?

How much do they cost?

Yeah, it folds up. I built this one. I had the bike. Wheel and battery was just under $400.

I do a lot of shooting in Daytona, Gainesville, Orlando Speed World and South Georgia Motorsports Park. I've seen plenty of mini-bikes, but I can't say I've ever seen an e-bike...

I do a lot of shooting in Daytona, Gainesville, Orlando Speed World and South Georgia Motorsports Park. I've seen plenty of mini-bikes, but I can't say I've ever seen an e-bike...

You don't see very many anywhere...........yet.

Just live in a city apartment, give up your gun rights and driver's license, and ride the trail around the city park. You don't even have a car in that world. It's a city bus, and you're putting that thing on the bike rack with your $150 monthly bus pass. People out on the farm who produce all the groceries you consume can't even live with the restrictions you impose on us.

Just live in a city apartment, give up your gun rights and driver's license, and ride the trail around the city park. You don't even have a car in that world. It's a city bus, and you're putting that thing on the bike rack with your $150 monthly bus pass. People out on the farm who produce all the groceries you consume can't even live with the restrictions you impose on us.

Why would I want to do that? Are you still renting VCR tapes?

Yeah, it folds up. I built this one. I had the bike. Wheel and battery was just under $400.

That's a nice looking e-bike. Good job.

I have ridden and owned many many brands MC's, last 3 HD. I would have no problem owning this one, the one Godboys using in Seattle (garage thread) or any quality ebike.

Now for a pit? I kinda like "barstool racers" :) Might be fun to make an e version.

bar-stool_01.jpg

Forum List

Back