Harley⁠–Davidson is ruined

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2017
alaska, usa
What is this stuff? It isn't even worthy of Kawasaki, let alone Harley⁠–Davidson.

It looks like that loan-shark Democrat Warren Buffett ruined Harley⁠–Davidson back in 2009 when the financial crash hit.
It still doesn't make sense that they were in financial distress or so bad off as to pay 15% interest on a loan. Those guys have always been wealthy, the motorcycles aren't cheap, and it wasn't for a lack of customers willing to buy them, or hard-to-find parts and supplies, either. At the time I could have sworn it was an equity investment, at least preferred stock, through Berkshire Hathaway, now trading at some $300,000 per share (Class A), certainly not a loan originally.

There's too much "leather" bullshit they're not coming clean with.

Kawasaki has been around, makes good dirt bikes, etc., but it isn't the same thing. I think the Democrats deliberately destroyed an iconic American brand through Berkshire Hathaway, which has never issued a dividend or split its shares except for issuing Class B shares each worth 1/1500 of a Class A share each, but with negligible voting rights, now only 1/10,000 the vote of a Class A share, I am guessing, because the Class A shares have still never split or issued a dividend.

Last edited:
I think the Democrats deliberately destroyed
You’re a bunch of sick motherfuckers. This shit is rotting your brains. Turn off the 24/7 angry media that’s brainwashing you. Otherwise the next 8-16 years are going to me miserable for you.

REPORTED.
Potty mouth personal attack on everyone intelligent

Hey...why is it you can say shit like this all day long and twice on Sunday.....

But if I ASK you if you are a Communist the post gets deleted ????

Millions of men with midlife insecurites have been buying HDs for twenty years. Why buy a brand-new one when you can get one that some guy only rode a few times for a bargain and have it customized how you want?

This is cool. I have an e-bike I built a few years ago. WIll do appx 25 mph for as long as I've wanted to ride. I can get around town for virtually nothing.

What is this stuff? It isn't even worthy of Kawasaki, let alone Harley⁠–Davidson.

It looks like that loan-shark Democrat Warren Buffett ruined Harley⁠–Davidson back in 2009 when the financial crash hit.
It still doesn't make sense that they were in financial distress or so bad off as to pay 15% interest on a loan. Those guys have always been wealthy, the motorcycles aren't cheap, and it wasn't for a lack of customers willing to buy them, or hard-to-find parts and supplies, either. At the time I could have sworn it was an equity investment, at least preferred stock, through Berkshire Hathaway, now trading at some $300,000 per share (Class A), certainly not a loan originally.

There's too much "leather" bullshit they're not coming clean with.

Kawasaki has been around, makes good dirt bikes, etc., but it isn't the same thing. I think the Democrats deliberately destroyed an iconic American brand through Berkshire Hathaway, which has never issued a dividend or split its shares except for issuing Class B shares each worth 1/1500 of a Class A share each, but with negligible voting rights, now only 1/10,000 the vote of a Class A share, I am guessing, because the Class A shares have still never split or issued a dividend.
Looks kind of like a JC Higgens bike, I had years ago as a kid. It to had normal handle bars, beefy frame, a comfy seat and I put balloon tires on it. Easy peddle ratio unless really steep hill and moved out well on flat roads, paved or gravel/dirt. Had a coaster break that reliably let me lock up there rear wheel and stop on a dime.
Not surprised they would do a venture like this.
Why do you seem threatened by this. Harley makes a great motorcycle, significantly better than in the 60s when they really became famous, but the joke was you could push one as far as you could ride it trouble free.

This is cool. I have an e-bike I built a few years ago. WIll do appx 25 mph for as long as I've wanted to ride. I can get around town for virtually nothing.

lol

America is being stripped of ALL it's masculinity....and you didn't even notice.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Men buy expensive or dangerous toys to compensate for a lack of actual masculinity.

Some do yeah.
But people like me buy buy em for the adrenaline rush.
Fast things help me forget I'm getting old.

lol

America is being stripped of ALL it's masculinity....and you didn't even notice.

I have two motorcycles and a Gasser drag car. Electric transportation has been around for as long as the car.

lol

Men buy expensive or dangerous toys to compensate for a lack of actual masculinity.

Some do yeah.

25 mph on a bicycle isn't poking.

lol

Some do yeah.

25 mph on a bicycle isn't poking.

If it ain't 100 plus you're poking.

If it ain't 100 plus you're poking.
That's exactly what I mean. The Dims are calling the Harley⁠–Davidson a "hog" and screaming EPA gas mileage environmentalism emergency gun contol restraining orders on everything. Some states have different levels or grades of motorcycle endorsement for a driver's license, eyeglasses or contact lenses required, and so on and so forth. If it's not one thing it's another, and the truck drivers with their CDLs -- a large potential customer base -- can't risk the license endorsement to ride a motorcycle, because they'll be hassled by the cops at weigh stations on their commercial endorsement for 18-wheelers, trucks >22,000 lb GVW etc.

Those who whine about guys who buy Harley's are, far more often than not, worthless little fucks who can't get laid, drive Mazda Miatas and who wet themselves when they hear loud noises.

People buy Harleys for the same reasons anyone buys anything. They want them and they can afford them. Some people buy new ones, some people buy used ones, and other people build their own. And, get this: women buy Harleys, too. I have a friend who did the Tail, of The Dragon over the summer. She lost it on a curve and totaled her bike, earning some bumps, cuts and bruises along the way (not uncommon). As soon as she was stitched up and released from the hospital she went to a local Harley dealer and bought another bike. She didn't even go back to her hotel first.

Personally, I don't see a need for an e-bike. I bought a bike for exercise. I'm not going to get much of that if an electric motor is propelling the bike...

Those who whine about guys who buy Harley's are, far more often than not, worthless little fucks who can't get laid, drive Mazda Miatas and who wet themselves when they hear loud noises.

People buy Harleys for the same reasons anyone buys anything. They want them and they can afford them. Some people buy new ones, some people buy used ones, and other people build their own. And, get this: women buy Harleys, too. I have a friend who did the Tail, of The Dragon over the summer. She lost it on a curve and totaled her bike, earning some bumps, cuts and bruises along the way (not uncommon). As soon as she was stitched up and released from the hospital she went to a local Harley dealer and bought another bike. She didn't even go back to her hotel first.

Personally, I don't see a need for an e-bike. I bought a bike for exercise. I'm not going to get much of that if an electric motor is propelling the bike...

Ever go to a race? People are running all over the place on mini-bikes or such. My e-bike takes up very little room and still weighs a lot less than a gas powered vehicle.

ebike.jpg

Ever go to a race? People are running all over the place on mini-bikes or such. My e-bike takes up very little room and still weighs a lot less than a gas powered vehicle.

View attachment 408403

You mean pit bikes?
What gear head would pick an electric over gas powered?
Pit bikes cool,electric bikes lame.

1604003605890.png

Vs....
1604003659110.png

View attachment 408403

That's why I said I don't see a need for one. I don't need one, nor can I see myself ever wanting one. What someone else wants or needs is of no consequence to me and, if something like this fits the bill for them, that's fine...

New Topics

Forum List

Back