Hardees just lost a customer

• Banned
Not only is that commercial gross. The sandwich looks like shit as well. I enjoy hardees. I eat there 2 or 3 times a week usually breakfast. Love their chicken biscuit and monster omelet biscuit.

I really liked that commercial because there were hot chicks in it! What didn't you like about it? :confused:
Black males have the highest rates of STD's, child abandonment, domestic violence, unemployment, prison population, high school dropouts, drug abuse, child abuse, etc........

I don't think we should promote ANY women being with black males because of these facts

I really liked that commercial because there were hot chicks in it! What didn't you like about it? :confused:
Black males have the highest rates of STD's, child abandonment, domestic violence, unemployment, prison population, high school dropouts, drug abuse, child abuse, etc........

I don't think we should promote ANY women being with black males because of these facts

Good lord tank. Your children aren't going to want to introduce you to their friends. You'd be that crazy dad that kids spend a lifetime trying to recover from.

I hope you're a member of this forum because this is where you vent your true emotions so they don't leak into your actual life. If that's the case let me know and I'll back off.

Good lord tank. Your children aren't going to want to introduce you to their friends. You'd be that crazy dad that kids spend a lifetime trying to recover from.

I hope you're a member of this forum because this is where you vent your true emotions so they don't leak into your actual life. If that's the case let me know and I'll back off.
Why do liberals always get personal when it's time to talk about facts?

Reality is that like Terrell Owens or hate him, as a former superstar NFL player, that ommercial was probably tame compared to the way that quite a few groupies of all colors threw themselves at him in real life.

I'm sure that Hardee's will not go out of business anytime soon because of a few jealous, insecure, "men" concerned about promoting "white genocide" over an interracial commercial. That is laughable.

The bottom line is negro men cannot provide

Call it how it is .Some black men cannot provide, just as some men of all races cannot, or won't provide, which has absolutely nothing to do with the Hardee's commercial.

The REAL "bottom line" here is that the very thought of ANY black man being appealing to white females(even if it is in a silly commercial, advertising food that is barely a cut above hog slop) drives certain "types" of individuals into an irrational rage, the same kind of rage that used to ignite lynch mobs in a past era.

It is well documented over at Stormfront or any other like website.
You know that.

Last edited:

You think Tank would waste time on kids. Bless your heart.

Sounds to me like someone is a just a little jealous that he can't get as many high quality white women as a black pro athlete can.

Suck it up, loser!

Forum List

Back