Hard to prosecute peaceful protesters...... LOL

DukeU

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2020
South Carolina
Prosecutors struggle with consistent story in Jan. 6 cases ...

1616895267769.png

These fuckers could be prosecuting Hunter Biden for not only money laundering but also his illegal documentation on a weapons application. Easy conviction there, but it just shows how corrupt our government is.
But those scawy patriots!!!!! We can't let them get away with insurrection... oops.

In one case, prosecutors declared in court documents in January there was “strong evidence” the pro-Trump mob aimed to “capture and assassinate elected officials." The Justice Department quickly clarified it had no such evidence, blaming it on a miscommunication between prosecutors.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What a fucking joke. Fuck the DOJ

hahahahaha, they attacked the capital and tried to instill a Dictator hahahaha. It's so funny because they voted Republican like I did. hahahahaha I laugh because I'm terrified to admit how awful it was seeing them attack the country my grandpa fought and died for hahahaha

Leftists hate this story so much they are completely ignoring it.

That is how you know you nailed a dumb shit leftist....they do not have a response.

This was an insurrection like the moon is a planet.

hahahahaha, they attacked the capital and tried to instill a Dictator hahahaha. It's so funny because they voted Republican like I did. hahahahaha I laugh because I'm terrified to admit how awful it was seeing them attack the country my grandpa fought and died for hahahaha
Open and shut case, right? :auiqs.jpg:

How the MOTHER FUCK do prosecutors tell the court that the mostly peaceful protestors were going to murder members of Congress......THEN SAY......OOPS! JUST KIDDING!

THAT IS SOME DISGUSTING BULLSHIT. They should be disbarred.

Forum List

Back