Hard proof of PA voter fraud - charges filed.

That's what everyone outside the trump cult is doing.
Yeah, right. And your saints are pure as the driven snow- can you say Reno? Waco? Ruby Ridge?
Fuck off ass wipe

You do know that Reno had nothing to do with Ruby Ridge right? Why don't you dive into a history book and familiarize yourself with who actually initiated that little conflict. :)

They are when proof is provided to the courts.
Denying evidence doesn't allow the courts to decide- only a judge, who is not the courts, but a singular-
Yep trolls like him and the op ignore facts that roberts and all these other judges are either compromised with the dems having goods on them,have taken bribes,or has death threats if they were honest one ot corrupt with any scandals over their heads like roberts has.

After I dropped off my stack of ballots at the Dominion office I drove over to Justice Roberts' house and both threatened him with a Chinese chop stick as well as bribed him with Venezuelan bolivar that George Soros left under a tree in Governor Kemp's front yard.

Charges isn’t evidence.
Evidence brings charges. A court case determines culpability. Right wing nuts can’t even get a charge filed because, well, they can’t stop getting thrown out of court.

Charges isn’t evidence.
Evidence brings charges. A court case determines culpability. Right wing nuts can’t even get a charge filed because, well, they can’t stop getting thrown out of court.
Yep , no different than presenting affidavits of wrong doing! Makes you a hypocrite
Point me to an institution that has levied charges against anyone for massive fraud to steal the election. I just pointed to 3 individuals charged with minor fraud for Trump. No hypocrisy.

Yep , no different than presenting affidavits of wrong doing! Makes you a hypocrite
Charges come from prosecutors with track records and legitimacy.

The affidavits come from crack pots pushed by fringe nutter lawyers.

Totally different.

Charges isn’t evidence.
Point me to an institution that has levied charges against anyone for massive fraud to steal the election. I just pointed to 3 individuals charged with minor fraud for Trump. No hypocrisy.
Charges don’t mean guilt idiot. Affidavits are whistleblowers. Charges against Trump? Nope. See?

Charges isn’t evidence.
Charges don’t mean guilt idiot. Affidavits are whistleblowers. Charges against Trump? Nope. See?
Are you fucking denying the 3 cases of fraud are indeed fraud? You morons are all the same. It’s like a shithead factory is cranking you out. You cry fraud without any cases surviving a even a small test and then you are arguing these slam dunk frauds aren’t fraud?!? Where do I get your prescription of meds to live so high?

Yeah, right. And your saints are pure as the driven snow- can you say Reno? Waco? Ruby Ridge?
This has nothing to do with the fact that not one person outside the trump cult subscribes to your desperate nonsense. You people are the laughingstock of the world right now.
Keep telling yourself if it makes you feel better. The whole world knows that Dims are nothing but a gang of crooks.

Charges isn’t evidence.
Are you fucking denying the 3 cases of fraud are indeed fraud? You morons are all the same. It’s like a shithead factory is cranking you out. You cry fraud without any cases surviving a even a small test and then you are arguing these slam dunk frauds aren’t fraud?!? Where do I get your prescription of meds to live so high?
None of those cases were decided on the basis of the evidence, you fucking moron. The judges weaseled out of rending a judment on the merits by citing procedural errors.

None of those cases were decided on the basis of the evidence, you fucking moron. The judges weaseled out of rending a judment on the merits by citing procedural errors.
Let me get this straight... you think that in the United States of America that the courts are unilaterally rejecting claims of real fraud that really happened because it’s all a giant conspiracy?!?! Even Republican judges? NC went without a congressman because of fraud a few years back. Courts and officials acted fast cuz there was real fraud. There is not real fraud other than that which I linked so far. I know you really really know Trump won... but he didn’t.

Charges isn’t evidence.
Are you kidding me? Affidavits of fraud. Ignored by unconstitutional judges

Charges isn’t evidence.
Are you kidding me? Affidavits of fraud. Ignored by unconstitutional judges
Listen to the end. From Rudy’s mouth.. “this is not a fraud case.”

Let me get this straight... you think that in the United States of America that the courts are unilaterally rejecting claims of real fraud that really happened because it’s all a giant conspiracy?!?! Even Republican judges? NC went without a congressman because of fraud a few years back. Courts and officials acted fast cuz there was real fraud. There is not real fraud other than that which I linked so far. I know you really really know Trump won... but he didn’t.
Indeed

Forum List

Back