Hard at Work Solving Today's Most Urgent Problems, Congress Passes Anti-Lynching Act

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Hard at Work Solving Today's Most Urgent Problems,

Congress Passes Anti-Lynching Act

8 Mar 2022 ~~ By Athena Thorne

Because nothing else of importance needed their attention, Congress was finally able to pass the anti-lynching act we have all been clamoring for and desperately in need of. At long last, the act has finally been sent to President Biden’s desk, and once he signs it, everything will finally be fixed!
I bet you thought the biggest issue right now was the sky-high inflation that’s been impoverishing you, or maybe the stratospheric cost of filling your tank or heating your home. Maybe you were concerned about the millions of illegal aliens who are walking across our border and being given phones, benefits, and transportation around the country on your dime. It might be the destruction of women’s spaces and children’s lives in the name of “transgender rights” that keeps you up at night. Or the fact that there’s a full-blown war in central Europe, which could expand at any moment to suck in more nations, and maybe even end up with nukes in the air — you might think that’s a very serious situation that your representatives should be focusing on right now. Well, you’re wrong!
“After more than 200 failed attempts to outlaw lynching, Congress is finally succeeding in taking the long overdue action by passing the Emmett Till Antilynching Act,” crowed Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer. “Hallelujah. It’s long overdue.”
Schumer emphasized the urgency behind the bill’s passage by calling the fact that it took a long time to pass it a “bitter stain on America” and saying he expects President Biden will sign it into law “quickly.” (I’m sure President Biden will use the occasion to remind us all about the evils of “white supremacy.”)
Once signed into law, the Emmett Till Antilynching Act makes it illegal to murder people specifically by lynching them,

Commentary:
This is in reality a gigantic thought crime law that enshrines pre-crime into law.
If you say or post something “hateful” and you’re liable for any crimes committed on the people you “hate” (excluding Christians, white men and anybody with a D after their name), while they are so interested in erasing history and removing statues. Lynching has been almost exclusively a Democrat thing. Along with slavery, Jim Crow, segregated schools and racism.
“Lynchings were violent public acts that white people Democrats used to terrorize and control Black people in the 19th and 20th centuries..." There. you go, Fixed it.

What a waste of time that was, yes Emmett Till was murdered by democrat black haters over flirting of a white woman of his day but the last lynching was over 50 years ago.

That ugliness doesn't happen anymore as Black and white human beings now mix and marry producing human beings.

It won't work... And if you don't believe me ask...

1646858860783.png

That's because a growing number of Americans would support gallows to be built by the steps of the capitol so we can frog march the treasonous bastards to them.....

Alright, all you pro-lynching people! No more of that shit! God knows we've had way too many lynchings of late.
We certainly did have. Chauvin and the three other police officers were preverbally lynched by Democrats.

That's because a growing number of Americans would support gallows to be built by the steps of the capitol so we can frog march the treasonous bastards to them.....
I could probably get onboard with bringing the gallows back, but, I know there is always a but... I just don't trust the DOJ anymore... Until our Judicial System is squared away, I don't trust them...

In light of the Jussie conviction, maybe they should pass an anti-fake lynching act?

Hard at Work Solving Today's Most Urgent Problems,

Congress Passes Anti-Lynching Act

8 Mar 2022 ~~ By Athena Thorne

Because nothing else of importance needed their attention, Congress was finally able to pass the anti-lynching act we have all been clamoring for and desperately in need of. At long last, the act has finally been sent to President Biden’s desk, and once he signs it, everything will finally be fixed!
I bet you thought the biggest issue right now was the sky-high inflation that’s been impoverishing you, or maybe the stratospheric cost of filling your tank or heating your home. Maybe you were concerned about the millions of illegal aliens who are walking across our border and being given phones, benefits, and transportation around the country on your dime. It might be the destruction of women’s spaces and children’s lives in the name of “transgender rights” that keeps you up at night. Or the fact that there’s a full-blown war in central Europe, which could expand at any moment to suck in more nations, and maybe even end up with nukes in the air — you might think that’s a very serious situation that your representatives should be focusing on right now. Well, you’re wrong!
“After more than 200 failed attempts to outlaw lynching, Congress is finally succeeding in taking the long overdue action by passing the Emmett Till Antilynching Act,” crowed Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer. “Hallelujah. It’s long overdue.”
Schumer emphasized the urgency behind the bill’s passage by calling the fact that it took a long time to pass it a “bitter stain on America” and saying he expects President Biden will sign it into law “quickly.” (I’m sure President Biden will use the occasion to remind us all about the evils of “white supremacy.”)
Once signed into law, the Emmett Till Antilynching Act makes it illegal to murder people specifically by lynching them,

Commentary:
This is in reality a gigantic thought crime law that enshrines pre-crime into law.
If you say or post something “hateful” and you’re liable for any crimes committed on the people you “hate” (excluding Christians, white men and anybody with a D after their name), while they are so interested in erasing history and removing statues. Lynching has been almost exclusively a Democrat thing. Along with slavery, Jim Crow, segregated schools and racism.
“Lynchings were violent public acts that white people Democrats used to terrorize and control Black people in the 19th and 20th centuries..." There. you go, Fixed it.

What a waste of time that was, yes Emmett Till was murdered by democrat black haters over flirting of a white woman of his day but the last lynching was over 50 years ago.

That ugliness doesn't happen anymore as Black and white human beings now mix and marry producing human beings.

Also, lynching people was already illegal.

Ok. One uses a rope and the other one doesn't. :laughing0301:

*sigh* I swear, it's like everyone in this country is caveman and barely able to point and grunt.

lynch

verb

\ ˈlinch \

transitive verb
: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

See if you can figure out the difference between lynching and execution by hanging from the presented evidence, Mensa Boy. I assume English is your mother tongue, so maybe you should learn how to use it.

Forum List

Back