Happy trans visibility day

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Ya mental case freaks

evOluY4H.jpeg

IS there such a thing as Trans Visibility Day? I know, you GOT me, April Fool's!
Nope it's real but it might of been yesterday ...me and my lady were playing naked quarantined all day we got hammered and screwed all over the house...had a nice nap to so I'm a little late on the days news
Damn, it REALLY IS a day? I was certain it HAD to be an April Fool's joke. It IS too f*cked up to be true, but it IS true. Now THAT'S f*cked up!

IS there such a thing as Trans Visibility Day? I know, you GOT me, April Fool's!
Nope it's real but it might of been yesterday ...me and my lady were playing naked quarantined all day we got hammered and screwed all over the house...had a nice nap to so I'm a little late on the days news
Damn, it REALLY IS a day? I was certain it HAD to be an April Fool's joke. It IS too f*cked up to be true, but it IS true. Now THAT'S f*cked up!
Thiers a day for everything these days ...and the dumb as dirt leftards are responsible for most of em ...

It was just earth hour day where everyone turns out the lights for an hour ....no one noticed cause of yellow monkey commie kung flu

Why is this important? Why are all of these heteros running around being so loud and concerned? People who are trans have a tough road to go. I'm hetero, but I don't waste my time arguing about who is LGBT, etc. Why are so many heteros so full of shit? There is not need for this. Leave these folks alone. Most of this seems to come from hetero males who are very insecure.

Thiers a day for everything these days ...and the dumb as dirt leftards are responsible for most of em ...

It was just earth hour day where everyone turns out the lights for an hour ....no one noticed cause of yellow monkey commie kung flu
Wait until Progressive Patriot finds out about this thread. He's the biggest lover of ALL things transgender and drag queens on this site. We're doomed, I tell ya, doomed, if that freak finds this!

Why is this important? Why are all of these heteros running around being so loud and concerned? People who are trans have a tough road to go. I'm hetero, but I don't waste my time arguing about who is LGBT, etc. Why are so many heteros so full of shit? There is not need for this. Leave these folks alone. Most of this seems to come from hetero males who are very insecure.
We never heard that before
No one does care about these insane freaks until they force thier agenda down everyone's throat ....do us a favor useful idiot keep them away from children and libraries and maybe none of us would talk about them

Only two genders .....pure science !

No one does care about these insane freaks until they force thier agenda down everyone's throat ....do us a favor useful idiot keep them away from children and libraries and maybe none of us would talk about them

What is this "agenda" that is somehow being "forced" down someone's throat? This is your fantasy. Children and libraries??? A story hour at a library means that a child is taken there by a parent. BTW: there are people who self-identify as "Christians" who want to recruit your kids.

What is this "agenda" that is somehow being "forced" down someone's throat? This is your fantasy. Children and libraries??? A story hour at a library means that a child is taken there by a parent. BTW: there are people who self-identify as "Christians" who want to recruit your kids.

The parents are complete idiots and tools just like every other left winger

We have to be mindful of who wants to get their hands on the children. People like frankie graham want to.

They are just parents enriching their children's lives. Nothing wrong with that.

We have to be mindful of who wants to get their hands on the children. People like frankie graham want to.

Hysteria is obsessed with the Christians

They are just parents enriching their children's lives. Nothing wrong with that.
Enriching them by exposing them to adult sexuality? and degenerate freaks ??.....some with police records ..

If you say so brainwashed moron

Its nice to hear there are some normal people posting on this forum

carry on

Its nice to hear there are some normsl people posting on this forum

carry on
Thanks. We, the normal ones, who KNOW there are TWO genders and ONLY TWO genders, male and female. That's ALL you need to know.

Or the public school teacher who is addicted to sex with children

Graham just wants to tell them about Christ and that God cares about them

Forum List

Back