Happy trans visibility day

IS there such a thing as Trans Visibility Day? I know, you GOT me, April Fool's!
Nope it's real but it might of been yesterday ...me and my lady were playing naked quarantined all day we got hammered and screwed all over the house...had a nice nap to so I'm a little late on the days news
Its nice to hear there are some normal people posting on this forum

carry on
Normal.....ya know I've been called a lot of shit over the years .....how dare you sir how dare you.

IS there such a thing as Trans Visibility Day? I know, you GOT me, April Fool's!
Nope it's real but it might of been yesterday ...me and my lady were playing naked quarantined all day we got hammered and screwed all over the house...had a nice nap to so I'm a little late on the days news
Its nice to hear there are some normal people posting on this forum

carry on
Normal.....ya know I've been called a lot of shit over the years .....how dare you sir how dare you.
That's Abby Normal to you! (Young Frankenstein reference)

Why is this important? Why are all of these heteros running around being so loud and concerned? People who are trans have a tough road to go. I'm hetero, but I don't waste my time arguing about who is LGBT, etc. Why are so many heteros so full of shit? There is not need for this. Leave these folks alone. Most of this seems to come from hetero males who are very insecure.
We never heard that before
No one does care about these insane freaks until they force thier agenda down everyone's throat ....do us a favor useful idiot keep them away from children and libraries and maybe none of us would talk about them

Only two genders .....pure science !
What is this "agenda" that is somehow being "forced" down someone's throat? This is your fantasy. Children and libraries??? A story hour at a library means that a child is taken there by a parent. BTW: there are people who self-identify as "Christians" who want to recruit your kids.
We have to be mindful of who wants to get their hands on the children. People like frankie graham want to.

Hysteria is obsessed with the Christians

Only the assholes who claim to represent the faith. Not the millions of normal ones.

A Friend introduced me to a Trans AM when I was younger.

Man, did I ever enjoy slipping right inside that Trans
Am and going real fast.

He's never oppressed anyone. All he has done has been to defend people who are being picked on and need defending. There is no good reason to pick on people. None.

There are some forms of madness, to which the only appropriate response is mockery and ridicule—“picking on” those who engage in it.

Both you and TheOppressiveFaggot are individuals who routinely engage in that sort of nonsense. If you don't like being picked on, then I suggest that you stop doing so.

He's never oppressed anyone. All he has done has been to defend people who are being picked on and need defending. There is no good reason to pick on people. None.

There are some forms of madness, to which the only appropriate response is mockery and ridicule—“picking on” those who engage in it.

Both you and TheOppressiveFaggot are individuals who routinely engage in that sort of nonsense. If you don't like being picked on, then I suggest that you stop doing so.
Nicely and succinctly put, Bob. Thanks.

Forum List

Back