Happy Trails to me...

Wow! I completely forgot about that! Being a political forum I decided to change my sig to something more provocative. You know, if you decide to use it yourself I won't hold it against you. It's on Google somewhere if you want it. :)
I don't have Google. Why not add it back? It sure faked me out. I tried to kill that bug for two minutes before I realized it was a meme. (hehe)

Don't know how to add that without removing the FOX.
The Fox is your "avatar". If you want to add the bug or anything else you need to add a "signature". Test it by writing something in your "signature" first to get the feel for it. If you can do that then you can try something else.

You have lost your mind. Your reply(ies) is an example of the very issue at hand, ie. blanketing a cause/blame for lack of honest debate. Plus your "illustration on your point" is based upon what you perceive to be my political bent although you've neither asked nor have the slightest basis or indication of what that might be.

I sincerely hope this response of mine is painful for you because it certainly is for me. Up until this point, I've always thought of you as a kindred spirit. Maybe you're just having a bad day?
No, that's essential Toobfreak.

The entire reason I've volunteered for USMB this past 9 years is because I was convinced that our unique little cul de sac on the Internet would be the last refuge of actual discussion.. Because of our unique rules which focus on topical content and making topics somewhat unique.. That's gotten harder and harder to do here lately.. Aint YOUR fault this country is circling the drain. Everywhere we look for leadership -- all ya find is dishonesty, lying, deflection and IMMENSE hypocrisy.. It's a complete abdication of journalism, political leadership, and the more TOXIC forms of social media that see THEMSELVES as the protectors of the "real truth" -- who are doing most of lying, dishonesty, deflection and coughing up fur balls of hypocrisy every time they speak or tweet or post..

At a time like this -- I gotta do what I can personally do to "not be part of the problem".. Will be working on embarrassing the heck out of ALL those tools I just mentioned above with a new venture. All I'll say is that I'm joining forces to build up an issues/policy analysis resource for folks that run Independent campaigns. More of a private site for vetted candidates than a public discussion.

So -- I'm gonna be mostly absent until the this war is over and things become less phony and people take an interest in honest conversation and disagreement again.. I've asked to keep my mod room access, but that's up to the current staff to decide when to change that.

But in the mean time -- if anything is URGENT or needs attention -- PM or alert another of the NOW NINE moderators on staff.

I will miss the social aspects of USMB -- not so much reading thru threads of folks poking at each other like 5th graders. For the 10 or 11 years I've been here -- USMB was my break room and water cooler.. Once I get this operation up and running - I'll still drop by occasionally to misbehave and razz some folks that deserve it.. LOL..,.
You can't blame any one thing. The whole world is taking a shit What ever gains we made were trashed by the none existing leadership and a population that is happy with a food stamp.

I only disagree with the idea of "WINNING debate", particularly the all caps part. No, I am not going into the subject of winning vs. learning/teaching. That's too obvious.
These boards are nothing near debate.........lololol

Do politicians type their responses to each other.

You have to be face to face.lolol

This is just talking to internet puffs of smoke

Now if any libturd wanted to debate me in voice, off the cuff, I'd probably shred you to mince meat

Try me. We have a simple voice recorded app approved by management. I can start a thread with it and you can try me if you have the guts...lolol

These boards are nothing near debate.........lololol

Do politicians type their responses to each other.

You have to be face to face.lolol

This is just talking to internet puffs of smoke

Now if any libturd wanted to debate me in voice, off the cuff, I'd probably shred you to mince meat

Try me. We have a simple voice recorded app approved by management. I can start a thread with it and you can try me if you have the guts...lolol
boring.jpg

The Fox is your "avatar". If you want to add the bug or anything else you need to add a "signature". Test it by writing something in your "signature" first to get the feel for it. If you can do that then you can try something else.

I can see that San Souci is overwhelmed with appreciation and gratitude for my help and advice. Neither "thank you " nor flowers. :45:

Forum List

Back