Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans and our guests.

For tomorrow, I say:

I don’t care if you’re conservative or liberal, Republican or Democrat, wealthy or poor, I don’t care what your skin color may be or your religion, ethnicity, height or gender or if you’re an American citizen or a legal guest of this great nation, may you have a happy, healthy and grateful Thanksgiving.

(I won’t be magnanimous in spirit again until Christmas Eve, so don’t fear!)
You don't care what genetics you have?

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Get your genetics tested, you too could be oppressed.

I'm going to cook a single cornish hen since its going to be just me and pretend MrG is watching football. I used to cook two hens. :(
First Thanksgiving..and soon to be Christmas...alone in 39 years.
Don't be alone Gracie find some good people to be with during the holidays. If nothing else get online and gab with all of us. :) :thup::stir:🧅🥔🍠🥐🥞🍲🍛🍞🥗☕🫖🍷

Happy Turkey Day everybody and I'm talking about the kind of turkey we eat, not the guy who calls himself president.
08kvlrkwkt1a1.jpg

Happy Christofascist white anglo saxon explorers day!!!! Team whitey yeah!!!!!!!!

Happy Christofascist white anglo saxon explorers day!!!! Team whitey yeah!!!!!!!!

Umm,... Never heard of it, but you see I'm going to a turkey Thanksgiving dinner later on today, so there must be some mistake. Did the turkeys put you up to this or something?

Or a happy thanksgiving to the poor and oppressed white Europeans seeking to live and worship God in their own way and seeking better more free life. And all other ethnic groups as well happy Thanksgiving.:)

Thank you for your honesty. This is why we don't celebrate it. It's a whites only holiday.
In general all folks were better off including tribal people because of migration of not just Europeans but all ethnic groups who came to this nation seeking a better life. As my great grand father would say to you, you would want him back walking naked in the woods getting his food with a stick with a sharp rock tied to it and living in a crude hut. He was of Creek Seminole heritage.:)

By the standards of better health, and better living conditions for those who were willing to participate in a changing environment
Those who did not do well were those who would not accept change.

By the standards of better health, and better living conditions for those who were willing to participate in a changing environment
Those who did not do well were those who would not accept change.

Well, that ship already sailed. The results are in. Both the people, and the land were in better shape before European invaders arrived.

Mass genocide. I just can't understand why the change wasn't accepted.

Those that suffered in America were those who would not accept the changing environment. My greatgrand fathers people in the 1600s saw all the change happening instead of rebelling against it adapted to the change and opened a warehouse business and prospered.

I'm going to cook a single cornish hen since its going to be just me and pretend MrG is watching football. I used to cook two hens. :(
First Thanksgiving..and soon to be Christmas...alone in 39 years.
Sorry again for your loss. But cherish the good memories; and I hope that leads to a happy Thanksgiving.

Forum List

Back