Happy Thanksgiving...Please Be Safe

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
1606292136122.png

Nothing would make me happier than seeing whats left of my family on Thanksgiving. But I think its better to practice social distancing in the age of Covid.

I know many will ignore the warnings and medical facts and convene in large groups this upcoming Holiday. My view is that I would feel awful if I infected my parents or grand parents or some one who was at risk (many don't know they're at risk with underlying health conditions)....but your view may be different.

Please celebrate as safe as you can.

View attachment 421221

Nothing would make me happier than seeing whats left of my family on Thanksgiving. But I think its better to practice social distancing in the age of Covid.

I know many will ignore the warnings and medical facts and convene in large groups this upcoming Holiday. My view is that I would feel awful if I infected my parents or grand parents or some one who was at risk (many don't know they're at risk with underlying health conditions)....but your view may be different.

why are you scared of a cold virus that has a 98.5% survival rate ?

Its getting downright retarded

I'm going to my ladies for Thanksgiving....I dont know why I said yes
Her dad is only 4 years older than I am

Lol

Its gonna be interesting

And she got moonbat relatives coming to

rkkrmmr44.jpg

View attachment 421221

Thank you, cc, and the same to you and your loved ones.:)

I'll be spending more time w/farm animals than humans this thanksgiving

on the bright side, they're always thankful for a meal

they'd be even more thankful if they knew they could BE a meal.....

~S~

We too are not getting together with any of our kids and their families. We are healthy but in the most vulnerable age group. We will not sacrifice our health to celebrate "because it's the american thing to do" empty rhetoric. First Thanksgiving we've ever missed. Stay safe everyone.

Forum List

Back