Of course itis plagerizing is rampant in the New Testament . That happens when you try to be all things to all people’s esp the ones you conquer or wish to.. The Romans were very very good and taking what was others and making it their own...
Sigh.... Not plagiarizing.... It is a different story. Matthew, for example, used a literary device known as foreshadowing. Four different accounts, from four different perspectives.
You realize that much of Mathew was plagerizing from Mark and so were other gospels..Givingus doubt there was a Mathew at all....The stories of Samuel, Jonah etc etc were ahem also ( foreshadowed in your own words) and given a different spin with your hero / idol Jesus heck he even said to do so by placing him everywhere... So yes plagerizing was a common concept in the New Testament in fine Roman tradition of taking what is others and giving it a new spin.. They did that with all the people’s they conquered as the Greeks, Vians , Gauls to name a few...

You realize that much of Mathew was plagerizing from Mark and so were other gospels..Givingus doubt there was a Mathew at all....The stories of Samuel, Jonah etc etc were ahem also ( foreshadowed in your own words) and given a different spin with your hero / idol Jesus heck he even said to do so by placing him everywhere... So yes plagerizing was a common concept in the New Testament in fine Roman tradition of taking what is others and giving it a new spin.. They did that with all the people’s they conquered as the Greeks, Vians , Gauls to name a few...

And you realize much the same is true of Old Testament stories. And modern stories of today. However, new twist appear as new knowledge and insights grow. Why does it bother you so much? There is less Rome in the Gospels than you want to accept, and more Hebrew than you seem to want to acknowledge. Greek is also a factor and some are quick to point out Far Eastern influences as well. Q has been long identified as source material for the first three Gospels. Are we supposed to tear out our hair, rend are garments and wail laments? Perhaps throw out all books and manuscripts earlier than 2010? Half the fun of reading books written in earlier centuries is that they present a more accurate picture of the thinking and beliefs in those times. Pay attention to history and literature and it is quite easy to pinpoint the year any piece was written. Research will easily find similar, lesser known works. You seem to think that we should all be greatly bothered by this. Why? I know the history and cultures of Biblical times. Whether you understand Jesus' role or not is superfluous to me. I suspect you are one who is healthy and had no need of a physician. Even so, there is no need for you to sneer and look down upon those of us who are grateful that someone cared about those of us who were lost, someone who dropped us directly into the lap of God (so-to-speak).

And you realize much the same is true of Old Testament stories. And modern stories of today. However, new twist appear as new knowledge and insights grow. Why does it bother you so much? There is less Rome in the Gospels than you want to accept, and more Hebrew than you seem to want to acknowledge. Greek is also a factor and some are quick to point out Far Eastern influences as well. Q has been long identified as source material for the first three Gospels. Are we supposed to tear out our hair, rend are garments and wail laments? Perhaps throw out all books and manuscripts earlier than 2010? Half the fun of reading books written in earlier centuries is that they present a more accurate picture of the thinking and beliefs in those times. Pay attention to history and literature and it is quite easy to pinpoint the year any piece was written. Research will easily find similar, lesser known works. You seem to think that we should all be greatly bothered by this. Why? I know the history and cultures of Biblical times. Whether you understand Jesus' role or not is superfluous to me. I suspect you are one who is healthy and had no need of a physician. Even so, there is no need for you to sneer and look down upon those of us who are grateful that someone cared about those of us who were lost, someone who dropped us directly into the lap of God (so-to-speak).
Is that why you choose as your handle an Owl.. In Greek mythology the owl belonged to Athena and of course after the Romans conquered them they Romanisized Athena to Minerva and the owl become hers as well... That is how Rome plagerizing and took what was others for their own...They took the Greek gods and made them Roman .. It was their way with all things... The New Testament is Roman plagerism even if you do not aknowledge it. sorry those are the facts and I am not sneering I am just pointing these things out for all too see...

Is that why you choose as your handle an Owl..
Meriweather is not an owl. I have taken a number of owl photos. I've always been fond of this one...looks like a grin. By the way, you have some of your facts wrong. Years of study and research. Shrug. People have a habit of retaining what they want and dismissing the inconvenient. That is not important. Much more important is the drive to throw mud on another's holy ground. You know...to murder...and toss asunder. But I deserve it, right?

Au contrare .... Revelation 1:18 says specifically the keys of hell and of death... Again who but Lucifear could hold such keys from the pit..You conveniently forgot to mention that ..Further Passover is a 7 day event as per Exodus 12... No leavening or Rising is allowed and any that do so shall have their “ soul” cutoff...The gospels all agree Mark 15:42, Mathew 27:62 John 19;42 and Mathew 27 :42 that Jesus dies during Passover and Rose shortly after his death which would still be during Passover if the gospels are to be believed... The only difference is in John which was written at a later date .. No leavending or rising or your soul shall be cut off... Pretty straightforward and that includes a so called bread of life....
Life. Not death. Keys to life and the kingdom of God. Rising into life. Revelation--unlocks/abolishes death, brings new life. Most consider that a good thing. John was one of the Twelve; he was there.
He promised them they'd see the kingdom in their day and age and instead of liberation and paradise he brought them dispercement and death so death had to be their kingdom unless you admit he was a false prophet.
I Cor. 10:11 , Heb. 1:2 , I Peter 1:20, I Peter 4:7 , I John 2:18 etc.
The apostles understood that THEY were living in the "end-times."
So obviously we can not be in them today!
Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 and history of that era show that
Revelation 11:1-3 occurred already in aprox 70 ad.

The Bible warns of all these about false prophets who do not speak for G-d.
Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32.

Now who's kingdom is in life/in living?
War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael. He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.

The scrolls also reveal what the war between light and darkness means.
light=knowledge and truth
darkness=lies folly and ignorance.
We are fighting that war now in our day and age.
The lawless ones trying desperately to keep everyone in darkness, so they can subvert and rule over ignorance that they create.

Au contrare .... Revelation 1:18 says specifically the keys of hell and of death... Again who but Lucifear could hold such keys from the pit..You conveniently forgot to mention that ..Further Passover is a 7 day event as per Exodus 12... No leavening or Rising is allowed and any that do so shall have their “ soul” cutoff...The gospels all agree Mark 15:42, Mathew 27:62 John 19;42 and Mathew 27 :42 that Jesus dies during Passover and Rose shortly after his death which would still be during Passover if the gospels are to be believed... The only difference is in John which was written at a later date .. No leavending or rising or your soul shall be cut off... Pretty straightforward and that includes a so called bread of life....
Life. Not death. Keys to life and the kingdom of God. Rising into life. Revelation--unlocks/abolishes death, brings new life. Most consider that a good thing. John was one of the Twelve; he was there.
He promised them they'd see the kingdom in their day and age and instead of liberation and paradise he brought them dispercement and death so death had to be their kingdom unless you admit he was a false prophet.
I Cor. 10:11 , Heb. 1:2 , I Peter 1:20, I Peter 4:7 , I John 2:18 etc.
The apostles understood that THEY were living in the "end-times."
So obviously we can not be in them today!
Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 and history of that era show that
Revelation 11:1-3 occurred already in aprox 70 ad.

The Bible warns of all these about false prophets who do not speak for G-d.
Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32.

Now who's kingdom is in life/in living?
War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael. He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.

The scrolls also reveal what the war between light and darkness means.
light=knowledge and truth
darkness=lies folly and ignorance.
We are fighting that war now in our day and age.
The lawless ones trying desperately to keep everyone in darkness, so they can subvert and rule over ignorance that they create.
Yes Light is truth and knowledge but itis difficult to impart truth and knowledge without a proper platform or central authority to do so.. This is why we stress a rebuilding of a jewish temple so that it can be an outreach to everyone and all nations to come and partake of. Not so much as some have grabbed onto to restart sacrificing animals but as a meeting place so that truth and knowledge can be shared to help repair and heal the world so that all people‘s can partake of it....There are those that stand in the way( the Hebrew concept of adversary or Satan) they do so because they have much to loose and would prefer that the world continues on its path of gross darkness( lies and follies) but in the end the light will prevail sometimes it just takes a little push or shove to crack open that door and let the light shine in...

Yes Light is truth and knowledge but itis difficult to impart truth and knowledge without a proper platform or central authority to do so.
A cautionary note...it appears to be calling for the platform and authority to be taken from those who have it and handed over to the next group that thrives on having authority and the platform. In almost every town Jews have synagogues or places of worship. They are not especially welcoming to outsiders, and with good reason as their are some who use the opportunity to divert what is going on and replace it with their own agenda. Even so, the grassroots level may be more conducive to this light than the new Temple. Note, I am not against the Temple, only suggesting the means to heal is already available.

Just read Ezek. 28. Wanted to see what you were talking about it being a prophesy of the Son of Perdition. A man whom the apostle Paul made clear in 2Thess2 hadn't yet made his appearance 600 years later. There are some similarities in the prose, nothing more.

Try Ezek. 18. It is the new covenant laid out in contract form. Both Jeremiah 31:29 and Ezek:5 establish that The sons shall no longer be held accountable for the sins of the father.

Ezek. 18:2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?

Jeremiah 31:29
In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.

Exodus 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Most Christians don't get the message, I don't know why I even try to tell you the truth.
Ezekiel 28:8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of [them that are] slain in the midst of the ‘seas’ (i.e.Rome). =Jesus
1 peter 3:19, Acts 2:27

Eze 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I [am] God? but thou [shalt be] a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. =Jesus
(John 8:57, 10:25-36, Psalm 82:1-8)
Later he rose from the Pit declared as God fulfilling the AntiChrist warnings.

Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart [is] lifted up, and thou hast said, I [am] a God, I sit [in] the seat of God, in the midst of the seas(Rome); yet thou [art] a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God (this is like how the Popes claim to be viceroy and gods in Rome, set up as imposters of the Jerusalem Temple and throne and TRUE Authority)

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the *king of Tyrus*(Tyrus meaning Rock, Jesus was the King of the Rock (the Church) and popular in TYRE according to the NT as in deemed a Prince of Tyre), and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
(similar- Isaiah 44 talks about the carpenter making an idol of a beautiful man (sinless-whitewashed image)and placing it on walls in homes and bowing to it.)
Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering,
(The image of his man was formed from borrowed mythology of Mithra which came out of ancient Persia, thus literally been in the garden of eden describing the region in ancient Persia.)

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou [art] the anointed (christ) cherub (guardian=nazarene) that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

28:15 Thou [wast] perfect(sinless) in thy ways from the day that thou wast created(his image/icon was created with this intention), till iniquity was found in thee(till the information age exposed what the preachers avoided or whitewashed over).

No other prophet was ever deemed perfect, nor called christ (anointed) Cherub(nazarei) therefore nobody but Jesus fulfills lucifer.

Coming first as the first and fallen messiah should make it obvious enough as Lucifer comes first and is overturned by the Shiloh, (one who's right it is.) If jesus was Messiah there would be no Shiloh.
Satan / Lucifer was an angel who wanted to become GOD and hated man so much that he worked to entice him to sin. Jesus the MESSIAH overcame Satan. There is coming a millennial kingdom where MESSIAH will rule for 1000 years. This hasn't happened (in our time) yet. No prophet was born before the fall (they all sinned) The Messiah (SON of GOD) came to save that which was lost (GOD is without sin) and then one day return to reign on earth 1000 years. Then Satan will again be released for a short time (after being captive during that time) and this will climax with Armageddon with MESSIAH tossing Satan in the Lake of Fire along with all who sided with Satan and attempted to usurp MESSIAH from the time of the Fall of man.

Last edited:
Daniel 9:24-27 ESV
“Seventy weeks are decreed about your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to put an end to sin, and to atone for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal both vision and prophet, and to anoint a most holy place. Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed. And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”
2 Thessalonians 2:1-17 ESV
Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? ...
Matthew 24:15 ESV
“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),
Daniel 9:27 ESV
And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”
Daniel 11:31 ESV
Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate.
Revelation 11:1-2 ESV
Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, “Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.
2 Thessalonians 2:4 ESV
Who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 ESV
Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
Matthew 24:1-51 ESV
Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.” As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?” And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. ...
Isaiah 14:1-2 ESV
For the Lord will have compassion on Jacob and will again choose Israel, and will set them in their own land, and sojourners will join them and will attach themselves to the house of Jacob. And the peoples will take them and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them in the Lord's land as male and female slaves. They will take captive those who were their captors, and rule over those who oppressed them.
Revelation 21:22 ESV
And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb.
2 Thessalonians 2:3 ESV
Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,
2 Corinthians 6:16 ESV
What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Isaiah 11:1-16 ESV
There shall come forth a shoot from the stump of Jesse, and a branch from his roots shall bear fruit. And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord. And his delight shall be in the fear of the Lord. He shall not judge by what his eyes see, or decide disputes by what his ears hear, but with righteousness he shall judge the poor, and decide with equity for the meek of the earth; and he shall strike the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips he shall kill the wicked. Righteousness shall be the belt of his waist, and faithfulness the belt of his loins. ...
Mark 13:14 ESV
“But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
Revelation 11:1-19 ESV
Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, “Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months. And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. And if anyone would harm them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their foes. If anyone would harm them, this is how he is doomed to be killed. ...
John 2:20 ESV
The Jews then said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?”
Matthew 24:2 ESV
But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.”
Daniel 9:1-27 ESV
In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, by descent a Mede, who was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans— in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, perceived in the books the number of years that, according to the word of the Lord to Jeremiah the prophet, must pass before the end of the desolations of Jerusalem, namely, seventy years. Then I turned my face to the Lord God, seeking him by prayer and pleas for mercy with fasting and sackcloth and ashes. I prayed to the Lord my God and made confession, saying, “O Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, we have sinned and done wrong and acted wickedly and rebelled, turning aside from your commandments and rules. ...
Isaiah 44:8 ESV
Fear not, nor be afraid; have I not told you from of old and declared it? And you are my witnesses! Is there a God besides me? There is no Rock; I know not any.”
Daniel 12:11 ESV
And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.
Daniel 9:26 ESV
And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.
Revelation 1:1
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 ESV
Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.
Amos 9:11 ESV
“In that day I will raise up the booth of David that is fallen and repair its breaches, and raise up its ruins and rebuild it as in the days of old,
Revelation 11:1 ESV
Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, “Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
Revelation 1:3 ESV
Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.
1 Corinthians 6:19 ESV
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,
1 Corinthians 3:16 ESV
Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?
Revelation 13:14-15 ESV
And by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
1 Corinthians 3:17 ESV
If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.
Isaiah 56:8 ESV
The Lord God, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, declares, “I will gather yet others to him besides those already gathered.”
Revelation 13:1-18 ESV
And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. ...
Ezekiel 48:35 ESV
The circumference of the city shall be 18,000 cubits. And the name of the city from that time on shall be, The Lord Is There.”
Ezekiel 40:1-48:35 ESV
In the twenty-fifth year of our exile, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after the city was struck down, on that very day, the hand of the Lord was upon me, and he brought me to the city. In visions of God he brought me to the land of Israel, and set me down on a very high mountain, on which was a structure like a city to the south. When he brought me there, behold, there was a man whose appearance was like bronze, with a linen cord and a measuring reed in his hand. And he was standing in the gateway. And the man said to me, “Son of man, look with your eyes, and hear with your ears, and set your heart upon all that I shall show you, for you were brought here in order that I might show it to you. Declare all that you see to the house of Israel.” And behold, there was a wall all around the outside of the temple area, and the length of the measuring reed in the man's hand was six long cubits, each being a cubit and a handbreadth in length. So he measured the thickness of the wall, one reed; and the height, one reed. ...
1 Peter 2:5 ESV
You yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 2:21 ESV
In whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord.
Ephesians 2:1-22 ESV
And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— ...
Acts 17:24 ESV
The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in temples made by man,
John 2:19-21 ESV
Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” The Jews then said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?” But he was speaking about the temple of his body.
Daniel 9:25 ESV
Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time.
Ezekiel 40:1-49 ESV
In the twenty-fifth year of our exile, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after the city was struck down, on that very day, the hand of the Lord was upon me, and he brought me to the city. In visions of God he brought me to the land of Israel, and set me down on a very high mountain, on which was a structure like a city to the south. When he brought me there, behold, there was a man whose appearance was like bronze, with a linen cord and a measuring reed in his hand. And he was standing in the gateway. And the man said to me, “Son of man, look with your eyes, and hear with your ears, and set your heart upon all that I shall show you, for you were brought here in order that I might show it to you. Declare all that you see to the house of Israel.” And behold, there was a wall all around the outside of the temple area, and the length of the measuring reed in the man's hand was six long cubits, each being a cubit and a handbreadth in length. So he measured the thickness of the wall, one reed; and the height, one reed. ...
Isaiah 53:1-12 ESV
Who has believed what he has heard from us? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed. ...
1 Kings 6:1 ESV
In the four hundred and eightieth year after the people of Israel came out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month of Ziv, which is the second month, he began to build the house of the Lord.
Revelation 11:2 ESV
But do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.
Ephesians 2:19-22 ESV
So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.
John 2:19 ESV
Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
Matthew 21:12 ESV
And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons.
Isaiah 46:9-10 ESV
Remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’
Isaiah 2:2 ESV
It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be lifted up above the hills; and all the nations shall flow to it,
Matthew 24:1 ESV
Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple.
Zechariah 12:1-14 ESV
The burden of the word of the Lord concerning Israel: Thus declares the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him: “Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it. On that day, declares the Lord, I will strike every horse with panic, and its rider with madness. But for the sake of the house of Judah I will keep my eyes open, when I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. Then the clans of Judah shall say to themselves, ‘The inhabitants of Jerusalem have strength through the Lord of hosts, their God.’ ...
2 Kings 25:9 ESV
And he burned the house of the Lord and the king's house and all the houses of Jerusalem; every great house he burned down.
Revelation 1:1-20 ESV
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood ...
Luke 21:6 ESV
“As for these things that you see, the days will come when there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.”
Revelation 12:1-17 ESV
And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne, ...
Luke 1:37 ESV
For nothing will be impossible with God.”
Mark 14:58 ESV
“We heard him say, ‘I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and in three days I will build another, not made with hands.’”
Mark 13:1-37 ESV
And as he came out of the temple, one of his disciples said to him, “Look, Teacher, what wonderful stones and what wonderful buildings!” And Jesus said to him, “Do you see these great buildings? There will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.” And as he sat on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign when all these things are about to be accomplished?” And Jesus began to say to them, “See that no one leads you astray. ...
Matthew 24:1-2 ESV
Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.”
Zechariah 12:3 ESV
On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it.
Daniel 8:9-14 ESV
Out of one of them came a little horn, which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the glorious land. It grew great, even to the host of heaven. And some of the host and some of the stars it threw down to the ground and trampled on them. It became great, even as great as the Prince of the host. And the regular burnt offering was taken away from him, and the place of his sanctuary was overthrown. And a host will be given over to it together with the regular burnt offering because of transgression, and it will throw truth to the ground, and it will act and prosper. Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to the one who spoke, “For how long is the vision concerning the regular burnt offering, the transgression that makes desolate, and the giving over of the sanctuary and host to be trampled underfoot?” ...
Ezra 6:13-15 ESV
Then, according to the word sent by Darius the king, Tattenai, the governor of the province Beyond the River, Shethar-bozenai, and their associates did with all diligence what Darius the king had ordered. And the elders of the Jews built and prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo. They finished their building by decree of the God of Israel and by decree of Cyrus and Darius and Artaxerxes king of Persia; and this house was finished on the third day of the month of Adar, in the sixth year of the reign of Darius the king.
Luke 1:9 ESV
According to the custom of the priesthood, he was chosen by lot to enter the temple of the Lord and burn incense.
Daniel 8:14 ESV
And he said to me, “For 2,300 evenings and mornings. Then the sanctuary shall be restored to its rightful state.”
Jeremiah 30:1-31:40 ESV
The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Write in a book all the words that I have spoken to you. For behold, days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will restore the fortunes of my people, Israel and Judah, says the Lord, and I will bring them back to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall take possession of it.” These are the words that the Lord spoke concerning Israel and Judah: “Thus says the Lord: We have heard a cry of panic, of terror, and no peace. ...
Isaiah 11:11 ESV
In that day the Lord will extend his hand yet a second time to recover the remnant that remains of his people, from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the coastlands of the sea.
Deuteronomy 30:3 ESV
Then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you, and he will gather you again from all the peoples where the Lord your God has scattered you.
Exodus 25:9 ESV
Exactly as I show you concerning the pattern of the tabernacle, and of all its furniture, so you shall make it.
Revelation 11:19 ESV
Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple. There were flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail.
John 3:16-17 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Matthew 12:6 ESV
I tell you, something greater than the temple is here.
Matthew 4:5 ESV
Then the devil took him to the holy city and set him on the pinnacle of the temple
Ezekiel 43:1-27 ESV
Then he led me to the gate, the gate facing east. And behold, the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the east. And the sound of his coming was like the sound of many waters, and the earth shone with his glory. And the vision I saw was just like the vision that I had seen when he came to destroy the city, and just like the vision that I had seen by the Chebar canal. And I fell on my face. As the glory of the Lord entered the temple by the gate facing east, the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the temple. ...
Isaiah 56:7 ESV
These I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.”
Revelation 13:18 ESV
This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
Daniel 12:10 ESV
Many shall purify themselves and make themselves white and be refined, but the wicked shall act wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand.
Jeremiah 51:1-64 ESV
Thus says the Lord: “Behold, I will stir up the spirit of a destroyer against Babylon, against the inhabitants of Leb-kamai, and I will send to Babylon winnowers, and they shall winnow her, and they shall empty her land, when they come against her from every side on the day of trouble. Let not the archer bend his bow, and let him not stand up in his armor. Spare not her young men; devote to destruction all her army. They shall fall down slain in the land of the Chaldeans, and wounded in her streets. For Israel and Judah have not been forsaken by their God, the Lord of hosts, but the land of the Chaldeans is full of guilt against the Holy One of Israel. ...
Mark 15:29 ESV
And those who passed by derided him, wagging their heads and saying, “Aha! You who would destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days,
Mark 11:15 ESV
And they came to Jerusalem. And he entered the temple and began to drive out those who sold and those who bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons.
Matthew 24:15-21 ESV
“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house, and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! ...
Zechariah 8:9 ESV
Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Let your hands be strong, you who in these days have been hearing these words from the mouth of the prophets who were present on the day that the foundation of the house of the Lord of hosts was laid, that the temple might be built.
Zechariah 6:13 ESV
It is he who shall build the temple of the Lord and shall bear royal honor, and shall sit and rule on his throne. And there shall be a priest on his throne, and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.”’
Isaiah 48:1-22 ESV
Hear this, O house of Jacob, who are called by the name of Israel, and who came from the waters of Judah, who swear by the name of the Lord and confess the God of Israel, but not in truth or right. For they call themselves after the holy city, and stay themselves on the God of Israel; the Lord of hosts is his name. “The former things I declared of old; they went out from my mouth, and I announced them; then suddenly I did them, and they came to pass. Because I know that you are obstinate, and your neck is an iron sinew and your forehead brass, I declared them to you from of old, before they came to pass I announced them to you, lest you should say, ‘My idol did them, my carved image and my metal image commanded them.’ ...
2 Thessalonians 2:2 ESV
Not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
1 Corinthians 3:1-23 ESV
But I, brothers, could not address you as spiritual people, but as people of the flesh, as infants in Christ. I fed you with milk, not solid food, for you were not ready for it. And even now you are not yet ready, for you are still of the flesh. For while there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not of the flesh and behaving only in a human way? For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not being merely human? What then is Apollos? What is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, as the Lord assigned to each. ...
John 1:14 ESV
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Luke 21:5 ESV
And while some were speaking of the temple, how it was adorned with noble stones and offerings, he said,
Matthew 26:61 ESV / 4 helpful votes
And said, “This man said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to rebuild it in three days.’”
Matthew 24:7 ESV / 4 helpful votes
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
Matthew 24:3 ESV
As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?”
Ezekiel 38:1-23 ESV
The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; ...
Isaiah 46:9 ESV
Remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me,
Isaiah 44:28 ESV
Who says of Cyrus, ‘He is my shepherd, and he shall fulfill all my purpose’; saying of Jerusalem, ‘She shall be built,’ and of the temple, ‘Your foundation shall be laid.’”
Isaiah 44:6 ESV
Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
Isaiah 11:3 ESV
And his delight shall be in the fear of the Lord. He shall not judge by what his eyes see, or decide disputes by what his ears hear,
Isaiah 1:3 ESV
The ox knows its owner, and the donkey its master's crib, but Israel does not know, my people do not understand.”
Isaiah 1:1-31 ESV
The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah. Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth; for the Lord has spoken: “Children have I reared and brought up, but they have rebelled against me. The ox knows its owner, and the donkey its master's crib, but Israel does not know, my people do not understand.” Ah, sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, offspring of evildoers, children who deal corruptly! They have forsaken the Lord, they have despised the Holy One of Israel, they are utterly estranged. Why will you still be struck down? Why will you continue to rebel? The whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. ...
Nehemiah 6:10 ESV
Now when I went into the house of Shemaiah the son of Delaiah, son of Mehetabel, who was confined to his home, he said, “Let us meet together in the house of God, within the temple. Let us close the doors of the temple, for they are coming to kill you. They are coming to kill you by night.”
Nehemiah 2:8 ESV
And a letter to Asaph, the keeper of the king's forest, that he may give me timber to make beams for the gates of the fortress of the temple, and for the wall of the city, and for the house that I shall occupy.” And the king granted me what I asked, for the good hand of my God was upon me.

Just read Ezek. 28. Wanted to see what you were talking about it being a prophesy of the Son of Perdition. A man whom the apostle Paul made clear in 2Thess2 hadn't yet made his appearance 600 years later. There are some similarities in the prose, nothing more.

Try Ezek. 18. It is the new covenant laid out in contract form. Both Jeremiah 31:29 and Ezek:5 establish that The sons shall no longer be held accountable for the sins of the father.

Ezek. 18:2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?

Jeremiah 31:29
In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.

Exodus 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Most Christians don't get the message, I don't know why I even try to tell you the truth.
Ezekiel 28:8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of [them that are] slain in the midst of the ‘seas’ (i.e.Rome). =Jesus
1 peter 3:19, Acts 2:27

Eze 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I [am] God? but thou [shalt be] a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. =Jesus
(John 8:57, 10:25-36, Psalm 82:1-8)
Later he rose from the Pit declared as God fulfilling the AntiChrist warnings.

Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart [is] lifted up, and thou hast said, I [am] a God, I sit [in] the seat of God, in the midst of the seas(Rome); yet thou [art] a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God (this is like how the Popes claim to be viceroy and gods in Rome, set up as imposters of the Jerusalem Temple and throne and TRUE Authority)

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the *king of Tyrus*(Tyrus meaning Rock, Jesus was the King of the Rock (the Church) and popular in TYRE according to the NT as in deemed a Prince of Tyre), and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
(similar- Isaiah 44 talks about the carpenter making an idol of a beautiful man (sinless-whitewashed image)and placing it on walls in homes and bowing to it.)
Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering,
(The image of his man was formed from borrowed mythology of Mithra which came out of ancient Persia, thus literally been in the garden of eden describing the region in ancient Persia.)

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou [art] the anointed (christ) cherub (guardian=nazarene) that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

28:15 Thou [wast] perfect(sinless) in thy ways from the day that thou wast created(his image/icon was created with this intention), till iniquity was found in thee(till the information age exposed what the preachers avoided or whitewashed over).

No other prophet was ever deemed perfect, nor called christ (anointed) Cherub(nazarei) therefore nobody but Jesus fulfills lucifer.

Coming first as the first and fallen messiah should make it obvious enough as Lucifer comes first and is overturned by the Shiloh, (one who's right it is.) If jesus was Messiah there would be no Shiloh.
Satan / Lucifer was an angel who wanted to become GOD and hated man so much that he worked to entice him to sin. Jesus the MESSIAH overcame Satan. There is coming a millennial kingdom where MESSIAH will rule for 1000 years. This hasn't happened (in our time) yet. No prophet was born before the fall (they all sinned) The Messiah (SON of GOD) came to save that which was lost (GOD is without sin) and then one day return to reign on earth 1000 years. Then Satan will again be released for a short time (after being captive during that time) and this will climax with Armageddon with MESSIAH tossing Satan in the Lake of Fire along with all who sided with Satan and attempted to usurp MESSIAH from the time of the Fall of man.
malakh(i.e. angel)=messenger
Arch (top) Malakh(angel/messenger)=Moshiach
The first fallen claimed moshiach made into a forbiden idol god is not a person but a created image of a man-reread what I posted about Ezekiel 28 it says created image that would be called
Ezekiel 28:14-Christ (anoited)
Nazarene (guardian/cherub) and
Perfect (sinless) in verse 15.

Even the name (focus & attention) of the Holy city secrets this.
Yeru(city) (of) Shalem(evening star) is the overturner/remover of the Morning star (Lucifer)
Rome's created icon image is claimed the nemesis of Shalem-in Rev 22:16.
The legend of YeruShalem being deemed the city of Shalom (peace) is when the Night(Evening Star) overturns the Day (morning Star).
That's why collegiate dictionaries will tell you
Evening Star=Michael (messenger to rise)
And Morning star=Lucifer (fallen messenger)
So if you had no ability to read, you could still secret and discern the age old battle like cliff notes sitting all this time in the beacon of the name of the holy city.
Sources for Shalem:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Yes Light is truth and knowledge but itis difficult to impart truth and knowledge without a proper platform or central authority to do so.
A cautionary note...it appears to be calling for the platform and authority to be taken from those who have it and handed over to the next group that thrives on having authority and the platform. In almost every town Jews have synagogues or places of worship. They are not especially welcoming to outsiders, and with good reason as their are some who use the opportunity to divert what is going on and replace it with their own agenda. Even so, the grassroots level may be more conducive to this light than the new Temple. Note, I am not against the Temple, only suggesting the means to heal is already available.
You misunderstand nothing is being taken from anyone.... I will explain it like this if you have a school and the school has different grades being taught. They are learning according to their level or ability and if the teacher is doing his/ her proper job then they are learning the material correctly and absorbing it and implementing it but if the teacher is not doing his job properly then his/ her students are falling behind and getting frustrated and tuned out...It is up to the principal of the school to make sure this does not happen and to replace bad teachers with good ones so that all the students in the school can participate grow and excel to be all that they can be... The same idea would be used for the temple as from that platform teachers( that is all Rabbi really means) can be taught educated and teach shining their truth and knowledge into the larger world so that misunderstandings and darkness ( lies and follies) can be eleminated .. This same oportunaty can be offered to “ teachers” whether they be called Imans, priests or whatever in the larger community so that all can share and partake in this knowledge freely and all can benefit...That is why a central authority is needed so that differences can be discussed hashed out and overcome so all can benefit not just one group ...

You misunderstand nothing is being taken from anyone.... I will explain it like this if you have a school and the school has different grades being taught. They are learning according to their level or ability and if the teacher is doing his/ her proper job then they are learning the material correctly and absorbing it and implementing it but if the teacher is not doing his job properly then his/ her students are falling behind and getting frustrated and tuned out...It is up to the principal of the school to make sure this does not happen and to replace bad teachers with good ones so that all the students in the school can participate grow and excel to be all that they can be... The same idea would be used for the temple as from that platform teachers( that is all Rabbi really means) can be taught educated and teach shining their truth and knowledge into the larger world so that misunderstandings and darkness ( lies and follies) can be eleminated .. This same oportunaty can be offered to “ teachers” whether they be called Imans, priests or whatever in the larger community so that all can share and partake in this knowledge freely and all can benefit...That is why a central authority is needed so that differences can be discussed hashed out and overcome so all can benefit not just one group ...
Your misunderstanding is apparently you think I am referencing clergy. I was not. I was referencing politicians. As far as Rabbis teaching those who are not Jews...why must I wait for a Temple to be built? As I said before, there are synagogues in almost every town but those not of the Jewish faith are held very much at arms length. No need to explain, I know the reasons. Still, it is a lonely business for those who are not Jews. Research has become easier over the years. Do you sincerely believe that once you have rebuilt the Temple Jews will suddenly become welcoming to non-Jews and enthusiastically teach them? If so, why wait for the Temple?

Your misunderstanding is apparently you think I am referencing clergy. I was not. I was referencing politicians. As far as Rabbis teaching those who are not Jews...why must I wait for a Temple to be built? As I said before, there are synagogues in almost every town but those not of the Jewish faith are held very much at arms length. No need to explain, I know the reasons. Still, it is a lonely business for those who are not Jews. Research has become easier over the years. Do you sincerely believe that once you have rebuilt the Temple Jews will suddenly become welcoming to non-Jews and enthusiastically teach them? If so, why wait for the Temple?
The temple to come will be built on Mt Moriah .. Moriah comes from the Hebrew word Yoret which means “ to teach”.. It is the obligation of those residing in the temple to teach...Obviously this will not happen overnight and there are those willing to learn right away and those that do not... Look at it like this since this thread is from Passover ... The generation that Moses led out of Egypt rebelled( not all) but they did what was right in their own eyes thus they were allowed to die out( they wandered in the wilderness of SIN ia ) The promise was given to the next generation because they were not tainted by the way the older generation had been through living in Mitzriam( Egypt) with all the idolatry and old customs..Same regarding the teachers and the students.. The teachers aren’t ready and neither are the students... When the time is ready then the teacher will come and the students will be willing to learn ...

Forum List

Back