Happy Pesach! The Blunder of Placing Jesus in the Jewish Holiday

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Just as placing the idol in OT verses they don't understand, In not understanding the meaning of Jewish holidays the placement of Jesus becomes comically innapropriate and exposed.
Calling him the passover lamb is problematic because:
1) passover of the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die. =Lucifer the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an idol god (and the lamb represented the Egyptian idol god on passover).
Which brings us to:
2) The lamb on passover is representing the Egyptian idol god which was a lamb, they slayed it to mock & humiliate the Egyptian idol worship in hopes of getting kicked out of Egypt=the lamb is bad not a good thing. You are saying we are saved by removing the idol god Jesus who was the sin itself not the salvation from sin. Thus removing Lucifer the first born we are saved from his sin and our sins, that worship in the morning star= Lucifer -Jesus(Rev 22:16) brings.

Brilliant!

Ah I guess one could say "He's on the lamb"...lol.... but that is not the only blunder there are many considering that for all generations Israelites/Jews are not supposed to eat of or partake of any "bread" that "Rises" at this time of the year. Yet isnt The Idol Jesus( See Isaiah 44 for a more apt description) refered to as "the bread of life" as does he not supposedly "RISE" at this time of the year. Thus anything that he or his followers try to teach or say about him no one for all generations(that is from the beginning to the end) can "eat" of or "partake" of....Simple straight forward logic and something people without the chains of lies binding them should keep in mind and figure out for themselves. Regardless a happy Pesach to one and all and please everyone be safe and enjoy your Unrisen bread Matzah and all that follows... Shalom...

Ah I guess one could say "He's on the lamb"...lol.... but that is not the only blunder there are many considering that for all generations Israelites/Jews are not supposed to eat of or partake of any "bread" that "Rises" at this time of the year. Yet isnt The Idol Jesus( See Isaiah 44 for a more apt description) refered to as "the bread of life" as does he not supposedly "RISE" at this time of the year. Thus anything that he or his followers try to teach or say about him no one for all generations(that is from the beginning to the end) can "eat" of or "partake" of....Simple straight forward logic and something people without the chains of lies binding them should keep in mind and figure out for themselves. Regardless a happy Pesach to one and all and please everyone be safe and enjoy your Unrisen bread Matzah and all that follows... Shalom...
Please no talking about bread when we are all down to our freezer burn bread. :)

Just as placing the idol in OT verses they don't understand, In not understanding the meaning of Jewish holidays the placement of Jesus becomes comically innapropriate and exposed.
1) passover of the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die. =Lucifer

Why for heavens sake tries in the USA every idiot to speak about the Jewish religion and/or the Christian religion, who has not any light idea what he tries to speak about and why he says a totally stupid nonsense?

the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an idol god (and the lamb represented the Egyptian idol god on passover).
Which brings us to:
2) The lamb on passover is representing the Egyptian idol god which was a lamb, they slayed it to mock & humiliate the Egyptian idol worship in hopes of getting kicked out of Egypt=the lamb is bad not a good thing. You are saying we are saved by removing the idol god Jesus who was the sin itself not the salvation from sin. Thus removing Lucifer the first born we are saved from his sin and our sins, that worship in the morning star= Lucifer -Jesus(Rev 22:16) brings.

Brilliant!

Good grief what an idiocy. A maggi for example is this, what we could call today for example a natural scientist or natural philosopher. And the three kings of wisdom have to do with Christmas and not with the last supper on Maundy Thursday. And to your Lucifer nonsense I say nothing at all - because this shows only your total spiritual boundlessness.

Do you have nothing to do what makes sense, atheist? Easter is not the Exodus. And Easter and Pessach are two totally different celebrations. The common element is it that the Jew Jesus and his Jewish friends celebrated Pessach - but without Pessach lamb. And in this context became some things more clear, which are very important for Christians.

By the way: In this video they confuse for sure the Red Sea and the Reed Sea - what's a mistake, which was made once from Hollywood. This difference is important. To flee over the Reed Sea was only able with lightweight luggage - and the heavyweight combat vehicles of the word breaking pharao went down and sank.

Last edited:
1) passover of the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die. =Lucifer

Why for heavens sake tries in the USA every idiot to speak about the Jewish religion and/or the Christian religion, who has not any light idea what he tries to speak about and why he says a totally stupid nonsense?

the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an idol god (and the lamb represented the Egyptian idol god on passover).
Which brings us to:

Brilliant!

Good grief what an idiocy. A maggi for example is this, what we could call today for example a natural scientist or natural philosopher. And the three kings of wisdom have to do with Christmas and not with the last supper on Maundy Thursday. And to your Lucifer nonsense I say nothing at all - because this shows only your total spiritual boundlessness.

Do you have nothing to do what makes sense, atheist? Easter is not the Exodus. And Easter and Pessach are two totally different celebrations. The common element is it that the Jew Jesus and his Jewish friends celebrated Pessach - but without Pessach lamb. And in this context became some things more clear, which are very important for Christians.

By the way: In this video they confuse for sure the Red Sea and the Reed Sea - what's a mistake, which was made once from Hollywood. This difference is important. To flee over the Reed Sea was only able with lightweight luggage - and the heavyweight combat vehicles of the word breaking pharao went down and sank.

nope----the Passover celebration in Jerusalem ALWAYS INCLUDED LAMB. There were actually various customs that served to SHARE
a lamb between small groups------there was ALWAYS LAMB. Just which sea was crossed in the flight from Egypt is a matter of
controversy ----not "fact"-------the Egyptians were so stupid that they tried to cross a sea that would not accommodate their chariots.
THAT'S SILLY-----they were very experienced in chariot warfare

Which brings us to:

Brilliant!

nope----the Passover celebration in Jerusalem ALWAYS INCLUDED LAMB.

Jesus and his friends had none. He broke the bread and said eat this bread - it's me. He offered the wine and said: Drink this wine - it's me. So Christians say: He knew he was the lamb. But do not ask me about this man. The Romans arrested him. He's a criminal. I am not a member of his criminal gang. Don't tell any Roman such a nonsense. I never was his disciple. I do not know this people.

There were actually various customs that served to SHARE
a lamb between small groups------there was ALWAYS LAMB. Just which sea was crossed in the flight from Egypt is a matter of controversy ----not "fact"-------

Sigh. The words "fact" and "USA" seem to exclude each other more and more.

the Egyptians were so stupid that they tried to cross a sea

A reed sea is not a sea.

that would not accommodate their chariots.
THAT'S SILLY-----they were very experienced in chariot warfare

Yes - they were experienced in war. They were the most rich people and were the only and most mighty superpower of the world. They were the greatest of all greatest nations with the greatest and most mighty of all super leaders - the pharao. And they were living under the slavery of death.

Last edited:

HaShev, have you had your temperature check today?

Ad Hominem replies are not refutations, it's a sign of admission & thus validation.

I just wanted make sure you were all right. You were babbling nonsense.
Prove it's nonsense with Intellectual honesty.
Are you calling Jesus a liar for admitting he was Lucifer (the forbidden fallen spokesperson) or the church that speaks through the created idol of a man?
Backing for this comment:
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)
Lucifer is called the image of a man claimed the anointed
(christ) cherub (guardian in Hebrew is Nazarei) thus called a Nazarene (guardian of the nt). Only prophet ever called anointed cherub and perfect - Ezekiel 28:14-15
was this image of a man called Jesus, thus only he can be deemed son of perdition aka lucifer aka morning star.

This is called checkmate, because you have to call Jesus or it's founding church a liar to deny it.
This is why everyone who discusses this subject has to either run away and avoid it or respond with smokescreens and insults
=ad hominem responses.

Last edited:
But do not ask me about this man. The Romans arrested him. He's a criminal. I am not a member of his criminal gang. Don't tell any Roman such a nonsense. I never was his disciple. I do not know this people.
What are you? What do you know?

Please no talking about bread when we are all down to our freezer burn bread. :)
Speak for yourself Mikey...lol..At least one can find bread if one needs it but Lordy try and find some toilet paper now that is really hard..By the way it was difficult finding Matzah too looks like it was being hoarded as well and if you found it yikes on the prices....

Matzah is easy to make cause it's just flour and water, but after you try it the first time you prefer the familiar taste of the box brands better.

But do not ask me about this man. The Romans arrested him. He's a criminal. I am not a member of his criminal gang. Don't tell any Roman such a nonsense. I never was his disciple. I do not know this people.

I'm a flying hammer. And when I will meet your head then you will hear the deep sound of nothing in the wide empty halls of your skull ... Ah yeaa - and do all US-Americans use drugs? Good Friday could be a good day to stop to use drugs.

Last edited:
1) passover of the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die. =Lucifer the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an idol god (and the lamb represented the Egyptian idol god on passover).
Which brings us to:

Brilliant!

Most of Christendom does not understand. Their adoption of the pagan festival of Easter is a current example. KJV even mistranslates Greek pascha (= passover) as Easter at Acts 12:4. Their idolatry is another example. Not to mention the false doctrine of the trinity.

However, you seem to not understand the prophecies about the Messiah in Daniel 9:24-27 and Isaiah chapter 53.

For example, Christendom says Jesus died for our sins but actually they believe only his body died but his immortal soul lived on. If that was the case, then Jesus would not have provided the sin offering foretold in Isaiah 53:10, 12 - notably that the Messiah would pour his soul out/unto death.

Before I post more, I would like to know your understanding of Daniel 9:24-27 and Isaiah 53:1-12 ff.

I'm a flying hammer. And when I will meet your head then you will hear the deep sound of nothing in the wide empty halls of your skull ... Ah yeaa - and do all US-Americans use drugs? Good Friday could be a good day to stop to use drugs.

That sounds like something Hobelim would say. Could you try to be more evasive?

If you have a real question or a real problem then ask. And I'm not evasive, undear man who speaks bullshit.

If you have a real question or a real problem then ask. And I'm not evasive, undear man who speaks bullshit.

I did ask a real question. You evaded it.

Matzah is easy to make cause it's just flour and water, but after you try it the first time you prefer the familiar taste of the box brands better.
One moment. Do you like to say Matzah and a paperboard have the same taste? I agree. Who was in his former life a woodworm will enjoy it. But that's perhaps a main reason why Jews don't believe in reincarnation.

I did ask a real question. You evaded it.

I do not see any question. What exactly is your question?

Forum List

Back