Happy New Year Everyone!

Ah yes today originally was the feast of circumsisian enjoy your festivities but remember when Dennis the small a monk in the sixth century helped give you the calendar you have today he made a 4 to 7 year mistake I lean to the 7 year mistake thus you are in the year 2027 in your calendar... Something to think about

May everyone have a wonderful and blessed year in 2020!
Even me? Don't be a hypocrite, now, RodISHI.
Of course even you. Even more so, May you be blessed with truth to live in your heart instead of guile for those you have no clue about.
Somehow, I'm not feeling real blessed about that.
LOL

It's gonna be a good year, I think--just feel it in my bones. I hope it is the same for you.

May everyone have a wonderful and blessed year in 2020!
Even me? Don't be a hypocrite, now, RodISHI.
Of course even you. Even more so, May you be blessed with truth to live in your heart instead of guile for those you have no clue about.
Somehow, I'm not feeling real blessed about that.
LOL

It's gonna be a good year, I think--just feel it in my bones. I hope it is the same for you.
Crucifying the carnal mind isn't a comfortable process to the flesh mind so I can understand how that may make for an uneasy feeling.

Rod told me he was scared to death on the flight down to Florida back in 1998. He said he trembled all over and felt as if he was going to die. He was unaware he was going to be given a renewed mind fully changed as the lord showed him his truth.

I am hoping for a good year for our nation and its people too.

Forum List

Back