Happy Indigenous Peoples’ Day

I always loved me a good Indigenous People's Human Sacrifice, or when you could go buy a sex slave stolen from a neighboring tribe in a raid. What is neat about that is how they tattooed their faces so that they would always identified as a sex slave for the rest of their life, and would have to endure an entire life of being raped day after day, by man after man, and there was no point in escaping. Better off to kill yourself if you could get away.

If they found a child during a raid, it depends on how much they hated their neighbor whether or not they would steal the child for their own or grab it by the feet and smash it's head against a rock. They were the Original Planned Parenthood.

Sometimes in order to humiliate the rival tribe, they would tie the men of the village up all together, repeatedly rape their women in front of them, mutilate the women, and then kill the men in front of their women so it would be the last thing the men would see. Or if the men were lucky they blinded them instead and let them live. If you were particularly beautiful as a woman they might not mutilate you, but you would instead become a sex slave and indentured servant for life. Lucky girl!

Also another thing to celebrate is the various methods of inhuman torture inflicted on their enemies including gang rapes of male and women victims, until, Indigenous People's Day for them ended in their deaths. They were inventive and imaginative people that like to split your guts open and then tie your intestines to a pole and force you to march in circles until you ripped your own guts out.

And let's not forget their important contributions in scalpings, and the famous "Red Eagle" treatment. That involves tying you or nailing you to a pole front facing the pole, and then splitting your rib cage open and pulling your lungs out so they were exposed. Each time you inhaled it looked like wings flapping, well sorta. Look at the pretty eagle mommy!

Sometimes they would cut your balls off put them in your mouth and sew your lips shut. Liberals probably would like that.

Do you think the leftists want to put those truths in a text book?

Well, Biden really packed this day. Do people get triple pay for this holiday?

Columbus Day
Indigenous Peoples' Day
National Coming Out Day

Biden doesn't have the right to do that. Congress is the only folks that can declare national holidays.

"Federal holidays are designated by the United States Congress in Title V of the United States Code (5 U.S.C. § 6103). Congress only has authority to create holidays for federal institutions (including federally-owned properties), employees, and the District of Columbia."

Demleftists don’t follow laws.

They tied a team with a winning record.

Good on em.

Funny year in the NFL
Is that tie going to hurt the stealers at the end of the year?

We’re still looking good to get a good draft pick. Hopefully someone like Barry Sanders, Aaron Rogers or megatRon. A game changer.

But then we made a bad deal on that stafford trade. Well never win it all in my life. I’m 50.

Forum List

Back