Happy Independence Day!!!

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
https://pjmedia.com/columns/bryan-p...y-will-woke-history-cancel-the-alamo-n1429270Today is March 2. Outside Texas this is just another day but in Texas it’s Texas Independence Day. On March 2, 1836, while the 189-odd Texians, Tejanos, and European rebels (and a bunch from Tennessee, however you choose to classify them) were under Santa Anna’s brutal siege at the Alamo. Sam Houston, Lorenzo de Zavala, and other Texas leaders were holed up at Washington-on-the-Brazos.

As we hit the 185th anniversary of Texas Independence and the fall of the Alamo, then the rise of Texas, we have a problem. Some are revising the story to put slavery front and center, when it was not. It was an issue, but not the primary issue. The Texas State Historical Association’s chief historian wants us to forget the Alamo and view its defenders — and their supporters now — as racists. Walter Buenger, Ph.D. and TSHA chief historian, recently slammed the Alamo as an insignificant battle then and a monument to white supremacy now. The facts don’t support that at all.

300px-Texas_Declaration_of_Independence.jpg

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

YayTexas.gif

COMMENT:
As the communist agitators continue efforts to erode the fabric of our history and society, we should continue to erode their ability to carry out their revolution.

Texas will emerge as an independent nation once again. I hope we make the declaration on March 2, 2022.

Do you think you'll need electric providers first before going it alone?
Nope. We can use nothing but reliable sources from here on out.
You do know it's Texass, right?
You know you're neither funny nor original, right?
You are neither intimidating or frightening, in fact I've met tougher mothers I fricked. You are the typical Texican who's mouth is the biggest thing on their body.

Last edited:
https://pjmedia.com/columns/bryan-p...y-will-woke-history-cancel-the-alamo-n1429270Today is March 2. Outside Texas this is just another day but in Texas it’s Texas Independence Day. On March 2, 1836, while the 189-odd Texians, Tejanos, and European rebels (and a bunch from Tennessee, however you choose to classify them) were under Santa Anna’s brutal siege at the Alamo. Sam Houston, Lorenzo de Zavala, and other Texas leaders were holed up at Washington-on-the-Brazos.

As we hit the 185th anniversary of Texas Independence and the fall of the Alamo, then the rise of Texas, we have a problem. Some are revising the story to put slavery front and center, when it was not. It was an issue, but not the primary issue. The Texas State Historical Association’s chief historian wants us to forget the Alamo and view its defenders — and their supporters now — as racists. Walter Buenger, Ph.D. and TSHA chief historian, recently slammed the Alamo as an insignificant battle then and a monument to white supremacy now. The facts don’t support that at all.

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

YayTexas.gif

COMMENT:
As the communist agitators continue efforts to erode the fabric of our history and society, we should continue to erode their ability to carry out their revolution.

Texas will emerge as an independent nation once again. I hope we make the declaration on March 2, 2022.
Who gonna pay the border patrol?

You are neither intimidating or frightening, in fact I've met tougher mothers I fricked. You are the typical Texican who's mouth is the biggest thing on their body.
You are oozing with envy.

Must be from Oklahoma or something.

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

YayTexas.gif

COMMENT:

We'll pay them out of the BILLIONS we will no longer send to DC to be completely wasted.

You are oozing with envy.

Must be from Oklahoma or something.
I thought he was from Missouri. . . :heehee: Folks from Misery love company. . .

It was from Ohio that we were trading Davy Crockett cards, and the most desired was the extremely rare Lone Star Flag card (which can be seen on the internet). Today, the 1956 Topps Davy Crockett Green Back complete set sells for US $2,790.00.

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

YayTexas.gif

COMMENT:

We'll pay them out of the BILLIONS we will no longer send to DC to be completely wasted.
BZZZZZZT!!!

Nope. Most of that money comes back, and you'll still have to pay for the things the feds were paying for you.

Forum List

Back