Happy Halloween!~ Genius Tracks - "Play It"

And a very Happy Halloween to you and the little goblins.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
And a very Happy Halloween to you and the little goblins.
upload_2018-10-31_13-41-25.jpeg

Dude!!! Where the fuck have you been? What are you dressing as to take the kiddies Trick or Treating?

lol man this site is negative energy thrown at negative energy...I only consume it in doses.

Im not dressing up this year because Im host to a party tonight and have a big Coporate meeting 1st thing manyanna.

Hope all is well my man!
OldLady

20181031_145056.jpg

Dude!!! Where the fuck have you been? What are you dressing as to take the kiddies Trick or Treating?

lol man this site is negative energy thrown at negative energy...I only consume it in doses.

Im not dressing up this year because Im host to a party tonight and have a big Coporate meeting 1st thing manyanna.

Hope all is well my man!
OldLady

View attachment 225909

Such a sweetie.
I get the negative energy thing, but I miss ya. I just put Ropey on ignore and the negative waves went down instantly by half, Moriarty.
Have a great Trick or Treat.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Hope all is well my man!
OldLady

View attachment 225909

Such a sweetie.
I get the negative energy thing, but I miss ya. I just put Ropey on ignore and the negative waves went down instantly by half, Moriarty.
Have a great Trick or Treat.

Sonny is the ring leader of all the disgusting-ness, really. He's literally been stuck on the same 5-post repertoire for close to half a decade now. Everyone takes a stab at turning it the fuck off - but I just needed to fuck off I can't read that dogcrap any more. Ignoring Sonny is like ignoring 85% of the convos down there, too.

Forum List

Back