Happy First Day of Autumn Everybody!! :D

It was actually chilly here this morning. Felt great to be sniveing about how I should have put on a long sleeve shirt before I left house little before 6 am to get groceries. Probably be 110 by tomorrow.

It was a nice run this morning. Those hills didn't seem too bad. You start to think you are improving but nah...just not so hot. haha!

Happy First Day of Autumn Everybody!!​

The Autumnal Equinox, when the Sun crosses over the celestial equator and moves into the house of Libra overseeing contracts and relationships. Starting tomorrow, nighttime will begin getting longer than daylight again in the northern hemisphere as the Earth picks up speed falling inward towards the Sun again.

Just in case anybody's wondering it's in the upper sixties right now, but also raining cats and dogs. Here's something cool. I just got this at the grocery store btw. :)

The weather is getting cooler now, Halloween is almost here and Thanksgiving will shortly be to follow. Let's just enjoy the sights and sounds of fall. :)

And what perfect timing!!!
Woke up this morning to 57 degrees and the high is only 85!!
To me this perfect weather! If it was like this all year long Texas would be over run.
I'll put up with the Hot summers to help keep the yankees out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back