Happy Eighty-Sixth Birthday In Heaven Jim Henson

OMG, I miss him too!
His kids sold out his company to the WOKE ZOMBIES, and they've ROYALLY fucked up his lifes work!!

It was a shock hearing about him passing away.

Anyway, the Muppets all died, as far as I'm concerned, when Frank Oz retired.

1664242609315.png

I remember "Wilkins Coffee" commercials from the '60s...

Oh, thats nice!!! April Rose!!!

Only 32 years young?

Do everything you want to do and feel safe doing now, cause when you get older...............ugh. LOL

640874garden-roses-rain-gif.gif

Thanks, I will and don't forget I might be young but age doesn't affect intelligence. I'm a whole lot smarter than people who are older than me on here. XD

I know Jim got his start in commercials, and saved his money to invest in childrens television.

Actually, Jim Henson developed his first TV show "Sam and Friends" 1955-1961 for an adult audience. During the first season of "Saturday Night Live", The Muppets had a recurring sketch called "The Land of Gorch".

Jim Henson made two more attempts to launch adult-centric comedy shows with The Muppets but, by that time, the brand was too closely associated with children's programming and they failed.

Actually, Jim Henson developed his first TV show "Sam and Friends" 1955-1961 for an adult audience. During the first season of "Saturday Night Live", The Muppets had a recurring sketch called "The Land of Gorch".

Jim Henson made two more attempts to launch adult-centric comedy shows with The Muppets but, by that time, the brand was too closely associated with children's programming and they failed.

OMG!
I totally forgot he had some skits on SNL!!!! Wow!!!

Time flies when you're getting decrepit. 😥

Forum List

Back